If there's one thing that tech fans look forward to more than Christmas (or even an Apple event) it's CES. The Consumer Electronic Show is the biggest technology event of the year and takes place each January in Las Vegas, USA.
In 2024 the trade show will run from 9th to 12th of January and unlike some European shows, is purely for industry members – there are no tickets for consumers.
Once again, we expect plenty of innovation in 2024, from the increasingly lifelike images on the latest TVs to the highly intelligent autonomous vehicles and home devices. We will see new challengers for the best products to buy in 2022 as well as prototypes for products of the future.
Past years have seen the coming and going of TV and video formats, the rise in megapixels on digital cameras and even the rise and fall of companies (anyone remember Napster?). At CES 2023 we saw the PlayStation VR2 for the first time, BMW's colour-changing concept car, the BMW iVision Dee, and LG's completely wireless TV, the LG G3.
This page will be updated with some of the highlights and big announcements as they happen, so keep checking back. We will also be bringing you the T3 Best of CES Awards (see last year's winners here).
Past CES highlights
- I tried PlayStation VR2 with Horizon at CES – it’s the ultimate PS5 upgrade
- BMW iVision Dee brings augmented reality and E-ink to an electric car
- Sony and Honda unveil the Afeela concept car
- LG G3 OLED suddenly looks like the ultimate TV upgrade
- Move over Apple, satellite SOS coming to Android thanks to Qualcomm
- QD-OLED TVs just got a massive upgrade from Samsung – literally
- Panasonic's new OLED TV suddenly looks the most appealing at CES 2023
- Struggle to hear in busy places? You need to try these new Sennheiser earbuds
- Lenovo's YogaBook 9i is the wildest laptop I've ever seen
- PlayStation's new controller makes gaming accessible to more people
- LG's transparent OLED TV is the coolest thing I've seen at CES 2023
- Alienware's latest 500Hz display could be this year's must-have gaming monitor
- LG C3 OLED looks like an even more appealing TV
- Samsung's new sliding screens could be game-changing
- Samsung's 2023 smart fridge is a massive TV too
- This 45-inch HP curved monitor will seriously upgrade your desk setup
- LG's best laptop suddenly looks like the ultimate lightweight option
- Dell G15 and G16 gaming laptops get a brave new look
- Samsung SmartThings Station is one device to rule them all
- Roborock S8 Ultra Pro is a killer vac and mop with a self-cleaning dock
- Is this the best-looking Chromebook ever made? HP's latest is a stunner
- Asus unveils its glasses-free 3D laptop displays at CES 2023
- HiSense says it's bringing mini-LED TV to the masses
- Nanoleaf brings Matter to its stylish smart lights
- Lenovo ThinkBook Plus Twist takes convertible laptops to another level