All the best features, news, tips and great deals to help you live a better life through technology
Thank you for signing up to . You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.
Currys Help and Support Page (opens in new tab)
Currys Customer Service Number
0344 561 0000
Monday - Friday: 08:00 - 20:00
Saturday: 08:00 - 18:00
Sunday: 09:00 - 18:00
Currys Head Office Address
PO Box 1687,
Ways to Save at Currys
- Currys loves a good sale and you will often find them throughout the year. A sale that's run regularly is the 30% off Epic Deals Sale where you’ll get big discounts on 1000s of products.
- As well as the Epic Deals Sale, Currys often has seasonal sales. If you want some more info on what you can expect to find in future seasonal sales, read our Currys Easter Sale guide.
- Scroll down the Currys homepage to find ‘Our top deals’ - this is where Currys proudly displays its best offers. These offers change weekly so make sure you snap up a great deal when you find one.
- Currys has a Clearance Sale that runs throughout the year. In the Clearance, you’ll find hundreds of items with up to 40% off. This includes games and gaming accessories, laptops and computing items, Smartwatches and audio goods.
- If you have an old piece of tech you want to get rid of, you can participate in the Currys trade-in scheme (opens in new tab). Trade in your old tech or appliances and Currys will give you cash or gift cards.
- To stay up-to-date, sign up to the Currys emails a.k.a Currys Perks (opens in new tab). Currys Perks is the newsletter that sends exclusive discounts, competitions and benefits straight to your inbox.
Currys Delivery & Returns FAQs
Does Currys charge for delivery?
You’ll be happy to hear that Currys offers free standard delivery on all orders over £50. If your order is under £50, delivery costs just £4. Standard delivery takes between 3-5 working days to arrive. You can sometimes get free delivery on selected orders under £50 using a discount code, so keep your eyes peeled for the latest offers.
Can you choose a time slot for your Currys delivery?
You can choose a time slot for delivery, but it does cost extra, and it varies between small and large items.
For small items, if you want your order to arrive at a specific time, you can book a weekday time slot which costs £10. Weekday time slots can be booked between 12pm and 5pm and your order must be done before 9pm.
For large items, time slot delivery costs £15 and you can choose slots between 7am - 11am, 9am - 1pm, 11am - 3pm and 1pm - 5pm.
Does Currys do same day delivery?
Currys doesn't have a same-day delivery option, but you can get next-day delivery. For small items, it costs £5. You need to complete your order by 9pm and it will arrive between 8am and 5pm the next day. This service works 7 days a week!
Next-day delivery is also available for large items, costing £20 and it will arrive between 7am and 8pm. Next-day delivery is available on weekdays and Sundays and you need to order before 5pm.
Does Currys do free click & collect?
Free click and collect is available on all orders at Currys, so it’s a great option to save on delivery costs for orders under £50. At the checkout, select the ‘Collect it for free’ option and choose your nearest store where you can pick it up at your own convenience.
Does Currys do free returns?
If you’ve changed your mind about your order and would like a refund, you can return your item, for free within 14 days of it being delivered.
Other Currys FAQs
Does Currys do Black Friday sales?
Of course! Currys always embraces Black Friday and without a doubt will be promoting some fantastic Black Friday deals this year, so pencil in Friday 25 November 2022 to take advantage of discounts on appliances, electronics, gaming and more. In fact, it’s worth checking what offers are about throughout the week before Black Friday and around Cyber Monday week because Currys tends to make Black Friday and Cyber Monday a big event.
Last Black Friday week, Currys had some whopping discounts across a whole range of products. For example, up to £200 off laptops, up to £120 off LG and Hotpoint washing machines and over £200 off Smartwatches. As you can see, these aren’t just small savings, you can literally save hundreds! To do a bit more research into last year's deals, read our Best Currys Black Friday Deals 2021 guide.
Does Currys do student discount?
Currys does offer a student discount, but it isn’t offered all year round. Currys student discount tends to be available around the start of term time and offers up to 20% off. This will give students a great opportunity to buy all their school, college and university necessities like laptops, headphones, printers, kitchen appliances and more just before the new term starts.
Does Currys offer a price match?
Currys does indeed offer a Price Promise (opens in new tab). If you find an item cheaper elsewhere, Currys will match the price. The Price Promise works against any UK retailer that you find a better offer at and you can request the price match both before and after you’ve made a purchase. This offer also works on discount codes!
What services does Currys offer?
Currys provides a Care & Repair (opens in new tab) and Instant Replacement (opens in new tab) service. It can be added to your purchase and it provides you with breakdown support and a 7-day fix promise. Other options are available like ‘Ask for a new one after your second repair’ and you won’t have to pay for parts, labour or call-outs. Instant Replacement is another service that can be added to your purchase at checkout and this plan instantly replaces your product if it breaks down for three years.
Can I spend Nectar points at Currys?
Nectar is the largest loyalty card scheme in the UK and there are loads of places you can collect and spend your points. With Currys, you can collect Nectar points on your orders but you can’t spend your points on Currys products. Currently, with Currys, you gain 1 Nectar point for every £1 spent, so if you’re buying some big appliances, you can bag a lot of points!
You can’t get points for orders made in a Currys store, it has to be for online purchases that either have home delivery, pay and collect or reserve and collect. You don’t get points for any additional delivery costs though, it’s just on the items you buy.
You may not be able to spend your Nectar points in Currys but if you use your Nectar Card when buying Currys products you’ll quickly gain lots of points to spend elsewhere, Nectar has teamed up with selected holiday and days out retailers, so you can spend those points towards a nice break if you want to.
How to use Currys discount codes
1. Look through our list of Currys discount codes.
2. Once you've chosen your code, press the 'Get Code' button.
3. A pop-up box will appear revealing the code. Click the 'Copy' button to copy the code.
4. Head to the Currys website, do your shopping, add everything to your basket. Now it's time to head to checkout.
5. At the checkout, you’ll see a discount code box. Enter your code into the box and click ‘Apply’.
6. If valid, the page will refresh and your discount code will be applied to your total.
The Currys Go Greener range: energy-efficient appliances
Over the past few years, more and more companies and global organisations have made the pledge to go greener. Whether it's making the manufacturing process more sustainable or offering recycling services, many businesses are taking steps toward helping clean up the planet.
In an effort to go greener, Currys has created its own Green Tech range. The Green Tech range is full of technology and appliances that use less energy or water. While electricals do make up a lot of waste, we’re always going to need them so by buying products that are better for the environment, you’re helping make a change, plus it saves you a lot of money on your energy bills in the long run!
The Currys Green Tech range has the latest washing machines, tumble dryers, fridge freezers, hobs and ovens. All of the greenwashing machines and dryers are energy efficient and water-saving. Features or phrases to look out for are ‘eco’ and ‘cycles’. For example, on many machines, you can choose ‘eco’ mode which keeps the temperature down for a more eco-friendly wash and you can pick quicker wash cycles to save more water.
The brands included in the Green Tech collection are Aeg, Beko, Bosch, Candy, Grundig, Haier, Hoover, Hotpoint, Indesit, LG, Neff, Samsung and Siemens. By investing in a top-quality product, it’ll typically last longer than cheaper alternatives, so it will stay out of the landfill for longer. Also, energy-efficient appliances can save you money on your gas and electricity bills.
Great news, when receiving your new appliance Currys can take your old one away and if it's past its best, Currys can recycle it for you - happy days. Currys really works hard to recycle old tech, and averages recycling over 60,000 tonnes of tech a year in the UK alone!
Currys offers home installation of its appliances so you don’t need to worry about working out how to install it yourself (plus it’ll save you a lot of time)! When ordering an appliance, you can select an option at the checkout to get it installed for an extra cost. The price varies depending on the item, here's a breakdown of the installation costs per appliance:
- Washing Machines: £25
- Smart Washing Machines: £40
- Dishwashers: £25
- Freestanding Gas Cookers: £85
- Electric Cookers: £75
- Dual Fuel Cookers: £100
- Built in Ovens & Hobs (Gas): £100
- Built in Ovens & Hobs (Electric): £90
- Fridge Freezers & Wine Coolers: £25 (additional £35 for door reversal installation)
- American-Style Fridge Freezer: £40 (additional £25 for door removal and replacement)
- TV: £25
- TV with Stand Assembly: £45
- Smoke Alarms: £40+
- Doorbells: £50+
- Thermostats: £70+
- Security Camera: £149 - £549
If you decide to get Currys to install your new appliance, it can get delivered and installed on the same visit. The engineer will disconnect your old appliance at no extra cost and will remove all packaging, plus, they can also recycle your old device for an additional fee!