All the best features, news, tips and great deals to help you live a better life through technology
Thank you for signing up to . You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.
The North Face Contact Details
Contact The North Face
The North Face Contact Us Page (opens in new tab)
The North Face Customer Service Number
0800 328 0012
Monday - Friday: 08:00 - 18:00
The North Face Socials
Ways to Save at The North Face
- If you’re a regular shopper at The North Face, sign up for the XPLR Pass membership programme (opens in new tab). When you sign up for this loyalty scheme, you’ll receive exclusive members-only sales and events, get special gifts on your birthday, early access to product launches and receive 10% off your first order over £100. Guess what? It's free to join!
- For tantalising price cuts, shop The North Face Outlet. In the Outlet, you'll find up to 50% off all departments, like hiking boots, coats and base layers for men, women and kids.
- The North Face often has seasonal sales so keep your eyes peeled for Black Friday and Boxing Day, it’s a great time for savvy shoppers to pick up a bargain or two.
- The North Face offers a 10% student discount (opens in new tab) in partnership with UNiDAYS. Simply sign up and verify your student status for free and you can get 10% off The North Face full catalogue.
- To stay up-to-date with The North Face, subscribe to the get the newsletter. By signing up for The North Face newsletter, you’ll get the latest news, product releases and offers straight to your inbox - the early bird gets the deal!
The North Face Delivery & Returns FAQs
Does The North Face offer free delivery?
Yes indeed, you can get free standard delivery if your order is over £50. If your order is under £50, delivery is £3.95.
Does The North Face have a click & collect service?
Yep, and it's free on all orders! This is a great option if your order is under £50 and you don't want to pay a delivery charge.
What’s the The North Face returns policy?
If you're unsure about your new purchase and you'd like to return it, you can return it within 60 days of delivery. Make sure your item is unused and in its original packaging with tags and labels attached. To start a return, click ‘Returns’ on the website and follow the instructions. When The North Face has received and inspected your order, a refund will be issued.
How do I track my The North Face order?
Once your order has been dispatched, The North Face will send you an email confirmation with courier information and tracking links inside. Use this to track your order.
Other The North Face FAQs
What payment methods are available at The North Face?
Good news, The North Face accepts all major credit and debit cards, American Express, PayPal, Apple Pay and Klarna.
What is The North Face warranty?
Products from The North Face are fully warranted to the original owner against defects in materials and workmanship for two years.
Is there a The North Face store near me?
Yes, there are hundreds of The North Face stores around the world. Check the store locator (opens in new tab) page to find your nearest. You can also shop online or use the online virtual shopping experience where you can speak to a member of the team for tips and advice.
How to use The North Face promo codes
1. Browse through our list of The North Face discount codes.
2. Once you've found the offer you'd like to use, click the 'Get Code' button.
3. A pop-up box will appear revealing the code, click the 'Copy' button to copy it.
4. Head to The North Face website, do your shopping, add everything to your basket and head to checkout.
5. Underneath the order summary on the right-hand side of the page, you’ll find a box that says ‘I have a promo code’. Enter your code here and click ‘Apply’.
6. If your discount code is valid, the page will refresh and your total will be updated accordingly.
XPLR Pass: everything you need to know about the free loyalty programme
XPLR Pass is The North Face’s loyalty programme. It’s completely free to join and you get loads of great benefits, so it’s perfect if you’re a regular shopper at The North Face. ‘What are the benefits?’ I hear you ask. Well, this is what you get:
- 10% off your first order over £100
- Free standard delivery on all orders
- A present on your birthday
- Exclusive access to products
- Early access to products
- Option to take part in members-only events and contests
These are all great benefits, right? And with it being free to join, it’s well worth doing as you’ve got nothing to lose! So how do you become an XPLR Pass member?
To join, head to the loyalty programme (opens in new tab) page and click the ‘Sign up Now’ box. You’ll just need to provide your name, email address and password. Once you’ve signed up you’ll receive an email that reveals your exclusive 10% off code. Good news, this can be used both online and in-store! Bear in mind that this needs to be redeemed within 30 days of receiving the email. Once your an XPLR Pass member, you’ll be able to shop the XPLR Pass Exclusive range which can be found under the ‘Men’ and ‘Women’ dropdowns on The North Face website, this section includes exclusive products and exclusive discounts so well worth checking out.
Did I mention it’s free to join? (I definitely did… twice), but it’s well worth it when it saves you heaps of money, so there's no time to waste!
Find your perfect backpack
Whether you’re off on an expedition or simply heading off to work, a well made rucksack or backpack is definitely something you need in your repertoire. The North Face range of backpacks are built for practicality and packed full of features designed to help you travel easily and compactly.
New to The North Face, you can use the Backpack Finder on its website. This is perfect if you’re not sure what you need and if you want to make sure you get the right fit. Step 1 narrows down what you want to use your backpack for. This covers hiking, mountaineering and climbing, and city or school and university purposes. If you’re heading on a trek, chances are you won’t need a backpack that are designed to hold your studying supplies and similarly, you don’t need a hardcore adventure backpack if you’re simply going to wear it to work.
Step 2 is all about features and you can select as many as you like, including laptop-compatible, water repellent, durable, made of recycled materials, organisation compartments and water bottle pockets. Finally, Step 3 helps you find your fit and you can pick between men, women and children. Once you select all your options, The North Face will narrow down your choices and show your best results from a range of prices and in many different colours.
If you’re still at a loss for what backpack to get, head into your local The North Face store and ask an expert to help you find the right one.