All the best features, news, tips and great deals to help you live a better life through technology
Thank you for signing up to . You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.
Converse Contact Details
Converse Customer Service Page (opens in new tab)
Converse Customer Service Number
Converse Customer Service Email Address
Ways to Save at Converse
- To shop the Converse sale, click the ‘Sale’ button at the top of the website. There are regular deals on the Converse website for both men, women and kids, like 50% off selected new and previous styles.
- Other retailers that stock Converse runs special promotions on them so check out sites like Amazon, John Lewis, Office, Selfridges and Schuh for any deals.
- Students can bag a 15% student discount (opens in new tab) on Converse with UNiDAYS. To start saving, students need to sign up and verify their student status on the UNiDAYS website - this is free to do!
- Sign up for the Converse newsletter to get access to the latest deals, product launches and collaborations.
Converse Delivery & Returns FAQs
Does Converse offer free delivery?
Yes you can get free standard delivery on your Converse order if it's over £50. If your order is under £50, delivery costs £5.95. Standard delivery normally takes between 3-5 working days to arrive.
What’s the Converse returns policy?
If you’d like to return your order, you can within 30 days of receiving it. If you want to return your order but it’s been longer than 30 days, you may still be able to receive a full refund if your order is unworn and in its original condition. Once Converse has received your return, a refund will be issued.
How do I track my Converse order?
Once your order has been shipped, you’ll receive a confirmation email with tracking information. Alternatively, head to the Converse tracking page and enter the order number and email address to monitor the delivery status.
Other Converse FAQs
What payment methods are available at Converse?
Converse accepts all major credit and debit cards, American Express and PayPal.
Does Converse have any product warranties?
Some Converse products have specific guarantees and warranties. You’ll need to check the label, tags and warranty card that you received with your order.
Is there a Converse store near me?
Yes, there are Converse stores in the UK and Europe, head to the retail stores (opens in new tab) page to find your nearest. Shoppers can also find Converse in other third-party retailers' stores or shop Converse online.
How to use Converse promo codes
1. Scroll through our fabulous list of Converse discount codes.
2. Once you've found the offer you'd like to use, click on the 'Get Code' button.
3. A pop-up box will then appear with the code, click the 'Copy' button to copy the code (which can then be pasted at the Converse checkout).
4. Head to the Converse website. Do your shopping, add everything to your basket and head to checkout.
5. On the right-hand side of your cart and underneath the order summary, you’ll see a ‘Add Promo Code’ dropdown. Click this, enter the code in the box and click ‘Apply’. The page will refresh and your total will be updated with the discount.
The latest collaborations and collections
Converse has branched out to appeal to more audiences with its awesome limited-edition collections. The limited-edition apparel that’s being sold at Converse are the Stüssy, Sean Pablo, Rick Owens and Comme des Garçons collections
Stüssy has collaborated with Converse with a couple of new designs on Chuck 70 Hi high-tops. The design features the Stüssy Surfman logo and the Converse All-Star patch and you can purchase it in both a bright pink colourway with a black logo or black with a white logo.
The Sean Pablo collection is a revamp of the classic One Star Pro, the shoes are teal coloured and feature prints from his favourite film as well as having references to his fashion brand Paradise.
Rick Owens has bought his iconic fashionable flair to his collection with Converse, which features his love of edgy black and white aesthetics on the Chuck 70 trainers.
The Comme des Garcons collection is a combination of both the Converse and Comme des Garcons style. Comme des Garcons is a Japanese fashion label that’s best known for its quirky heart and eyes logo that’s been added to the classic high and low top Chuck Taylor shoes.
All these collections are available for a limited time for you to snap up. We have an exclusive 15% off discount code available to use right now so make sure you use that towards your new purchase.
The famous Chuck Taylors
One of Converse’s most popular and well-known trademarks is the Chuck Taylor. This type of shoe goes by many names like Chuck Taylor All-Stars, Converse All Stars, Chucks, Cons and Chucky Ts. Initially developed as a basketball shoe, the design consists of a stitched canvas upper portion, a toe cap made of white rubber and a brown or tan rubber sole. The main detail of the original shoe was the loose lining of the canvas that was designed to give flexibility while running or playing basketball and to prevent blisters.
But where did the name ‘Chuck Taylor’ come from? The Chuck Taylor design was originally introduced in 1917 but it had yet to find its signature trademark. In 1923, basketball player Charles H. ‘Chuck’ Taylor asked the company to create a better shoe with more support and flexibility. After this redesign which featured Taylor’s signature on the ankle patch, they became known as Chuck Taylor All Stars. While the shoe declined in popularity in the 70s, the style made a comeback and is one of the most popular styles on the market today.
While Chuck Taylor’s was originally high-top shoes, the ‘Classic Chuck’ collection from Converse features high top, low top, extra high top and platform versions. This collection also features canvas, rubber and even leather materials depending on what colour or material you want to wear. The Chuck 70 collection was launched in 2013 and is a modern reimagining of the retro Chuck Taylor style. The shoes feature a thicker canvas and cushioning, higher rubber sole, smaller toe tap and extra material and different patches. The Chuck 70 collection is one of the most customisable and also shows off the Converse name more with signed pairs and extra logos.