All the best features, news, tips and great deals to help you live a better life through technology
Thank you for signing up to . You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.
Watch Shop Contact Details and Payment Methods
Contact Watch Shop
Watch Shop Contact Us Page (opens in new tab)
Watch Shop Customer Service Number
0800 024 8794
Watch Shop Email Address
Watch Shop Contact Address
PO BOX 8174
Watch Shop Social Pages
Watch Shop Payment Methods
Visa, Mastercard, PayPal, American Express, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Clearpay, Deko and Klarna.
Ways to Save at Watch Shop
- To find the top deals at Watch Shop, check the top bar on the website. This bar shows the best promotions and if you click on it, it’ll take you to the dedicated page for the sale and only show you the eligible products. The sale section is also at the top of the page and is split into helpful sections, like women’s, men’s, gifts, under £100, brands and jewellery.
- If you already shop with Watch Shop, you can refer a friend with MentionMe (opens in new tab) to receive a £10 gift card for a range of retailers plus, your pal will get 30% off their order.
- Watch Shop offers a student, 16-26 and apprentice discount (opens in new tab). If you're eligible, you'll get an extra 30% discount in partnership with UniDAYS and Youth Discount.
- Even though the prices are some of the lowest on the market for luxury watches, Watch Shop has a price match if you find something cheaper elsewhere.
- If you want all the latest news and discounts from Watch Shop, make sure you sign up to receive emails. By subscribing to the Watch Shop newsletters, you'll be the first to know about any sales or promotions.
Watch Shop Delivery and Returns FAQs
Is delivery free from Watch Shop?
Yep, standard delivery is free on all orders. Next day delivery is free when your order is over £60 but costs £2.95 when under.
What is the Watch Shop returns policy?
Watch Shop lets customers return their items and receive a full refund. To start a return, contact the Watch Shop customer service team to let them know. From there, you’ll have to send your order back with the original dispatch note (or the order number) and a note with your reason for returning. You’ll need to download a free Royal Mail returns sticker and take it to your local post office. You’ll receive your refund as soon as the item is received at the Watch Shop warehouse.
Watch Shop Sales and Discount Code FAQs
When is the next Watch Shop sale?
Watch Shop always has a sale going, which is great news for all your bargain-hunters. It's easy to find as well, just click the 'Sales' button in the top bar on the Watch Shop website. The sales tend to be up to 50% off.
Does Watch Shop do discount codes?
Yes indeed, so keep your eyes peeled, we've seen some big discounts in the past like an extra 25% off orders. We have the latest offers on our page but it's also worth signing up for the Watch Shop newsletter to get them directly sent to your inbox.
Other Watch Shop FAQs
What do I do if my Watch Shop order breaks or stops working?
If your watch or jewellery breaks or stops working, contact Watch Shop and send it back to them as soon as possible. You’ll be reimbursed for postage and the Watch Shop team will inspect your issue and contact you to let you know what to do next.
Do Watch Shop products come with guarantees?
Yes, all Watch Shop products come with a full international manufacturer’s guarantee and an official distributor stamp.
Is there a Watch Shop near me?
Watch Shop is exclusively online. If you want to visit a Watch Shop store, you can head to Reading to visit their one showroom.
How to use Watch Shop voucher codes
1. Browse our tempting Watch Shop discount codes and offers.
2. Once you've found the code you'd like to use, click the 'Get Code' button.
3. A pop-up box will appear revealing the code. Press the 'Copy' button to copy the code.
4. Head to the Watch Shop website, choose the items you want to buy and select ‘Add to Shopping Bag’. You’ll automatically be taken to your basket.
5. Underneath your order information on the left-hand side of the screen, you’ll see ‘Enter a gift certificate or voucher code’. Enter the code and click apply. Watch Shop also has text above this box letting you know about any current promotions that they’re running so you can use them immediately.
6. You can only use one voucher per order and if your voucher is rejected, it’s because it’s an invalid code or the product is ineligible for the promotion.
What’s exclusive to Watch Shop?
Watch Shop is the official supplier for all of the watch and jewellery brands that you see on the website. With the tagline ‘No.1 for brands’, you’re guaranteed to find the best and highest quality watch brands available on the market. Ordering watches and jewellery online can be a bit daunting and nerve-wracking but Watch Shop takes the stress out of it as you know you’re getting the real deal.
In addition to the full selection of luxury brands, Watch Shop also has exclusive collections that you can only find on the website. These timepieces are from popular brands such as Accurist, Casio, Rotary, Timex and Vivienne Westwood. The Exclusive Collection at Watch Shop offers watches for both men and women and come in a range of colours, styles and brands.
Exclusively available on Watch Shop, Rotary is the biggest and most popular seller and has loads of limited edition designs. The Pilot collection has recently been added to Watch Shop, watches in this collection are characterised by chronograph faces and you can choose between leather or stainless steel straps and different coloured dials. These watches are also water-resistant by up to 50 metres, meaning they can be submerged in water for periods of time. While they’re not recommended for high-impact water sports, they’re ideal for swimming or fishing.
The exclusives from Watch Shop are well priced and regularly included in the sales, so you can get a limited edition or bestselling premium watch at a great discounted price.
Smartwatches: Which features do I need?
While Watch Stop’s primary focus is luxury designer watches, it also offers a wide range of fitness and smartwatches. But what are smartwatches and which features should you prioritise?
Smart or fitness watches are wearable pieces of technology that have a local touchscreen interface that’s most commonly connected to smartphone apps. Smartwatches are controlled by the app and by the touchscreen. The features that you’ll find on a smartwatch are vast, as you can stay connected to your daily life while also having a strong focus on your fitness and other activities.
Non-fitness-related features on smartwatches show you the time, texts and emails, alarms, music and more. The watch can play your favourite songs and podcasts, and you can also make calls and pay for things if it’s connected to your bank details. Fitness features include tracking your workouts and sleep patterns, monitoring your heart rate, reporting on speed, calories and pulse, and many more. Some smartwatches will even contact emergency services for you if your levels change in any unexpected way.
Depending on what you’re looking for, there’s a smartwatch for everyone! If you’re not too fussed about the fitness features and just want to have your texts on your arm, we recommend going for the bigger tech and fashion designers, like Samsung, Fossil and Emporio Armani. Alternatively, if you only want your watch for fitness, Fitbit, Garmin and Apple make amazing smartwatches. Hundreds of smartwatches are available on Watch Shop for women, men and children, so there’s something for everyone.