All the best features, news, tips and great deals to help you live a better life through technology
Thank you for signing up to . You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.
New Balance Contact Details
Contact New Balance
New Balance Contact Us Page (opens in new tab)
New Balance Customer Service Phone Number
0800 802 1057
Monday - Friday: 08:00 - 19:00
New Balance Socials
Ways to Save at New Balance
- Save 15% on your first order by signing up for the New Balance newsletter. By subscribing, you’ll also be the first to know about exclusive deals and the latest product drops.
- Students, rejoice, New Balance offers a 20% student discount with UNiDAYS. Simply sign up and verify your student status for instant access to this special offer.
- To shop the New Balance sale, head to the top of the homepage and click ‘Sale’ or head into a New Balance store. The sale is categorised into men, women and children sales so you can easily shop by gender, product type, size, colour, occasion and width.
- You can find New Balance goodies at third-party retailers like Amazon, ASOS, JD Sports, Office, Schuh and Urban Outfitters. These retailers often have exclusive sales on New Balance products so make sure to check these out around seasonal sales, like End of Season, Boxing Day and Black Friday.
New Balance Delivery & Returns FAQs
Does New Balance offer free delivery?
Yes indeed! New Balance offers standard UK delivery for free if your order is over £50. If your order is under £50, delivery costs £4.50. Delivery typically takes between 3-5 working days and is delivered by UPS. New Balance also offers delivery to international locations so make sure to check how much delivery will cost for your location.
What is the New Balance returns policy?
You can return your order, for free, within 30 days of purchase. Your order will have to be in its original packaging and labels. To start a return, let New Balance know, attach the appropriate labels that were sent with your order and drop your parcel off at a UPS Access Point. Refunds will be issued after New Balance has received and assessed your order. For further info, head to the New Balance returns (opens in new tab) page.
How do I track my New Balance order?
To track your order, you’ll have received an email confirmation after your order has been dispatched which will have tracking information inside. Alternatively, sign in to your New Balance account and check your order status.
Can I cancel, change or exchange my New Balance order?
As New Balance processes your order so quickly, you won’t be able to cancel or change your order so you’ll have to return your order instead. New Balance also doesn't offer exchanges so again, you’ll have to return your order.
Other New Balance FAQs
What payment methods are available at New Balance?
New Balance accepts all major credit and debit cards, American Express, PayPal and JCB.
Is there a New Balance store near me?
There are New Balance stores dotted around the world but the best way to shop New Balance is either online or in a third-party retailer store like Debenhams and JD Sports. Head to the store locator (opens in new tab) page and enter your location to find your nearest shop.
Does New Balance have a size guide?
Yes, New Balance has a dedicated size and width guide (opens in new tab) which includes measurements and handy tips to help you find your perfect footwear.
How to use New Balance promo codes
1. Browse our list of New Balance promo codes.
2. Once you've found your code, click the 'Get Code' button.
3. A pop-up box will appear revealing your code, click the 'Copy' button to copy the code.
4. Head to the New Balance website, do your shopping, add everything to your basket and click ‘View Cart’. Make sure you do this instead of heading to the checkout, as you won’t be able to redeem your discount code at the checkout.
5. Underneath the cart, you’ll see ‘Redeem Promo Code’. Click the drop-down, enter the code in the box and click ‘Apply’. The page will refresh and your total will be updated accordingly.
It's kicking off
The World Cup is happening this year so what better way to celebrate than to go out on a football pitch and have a kick around? New Balance is passionate about creating footwear that is designed with you in mind, wanting to help you achieve your fitness goals. Whether you’re a pro athlete, an exercise enthusiast or you’re just starting your fitness journey. This includes a range of New Balance football boots for men, women and kids.
There’s no denying that kicking a football around is really fun. Playing football requires skill, concentration and some good teamwork. To get the best performance when you’re playing a game, you want to have the right style of football boots. This will depend on the type of ground you’re playing on.
On the New Balance website, you can filter your football boot search by ground types. The most popular type of football boots is ‘firm ground’, they have studs to give you grip on grass pitches which means no more slipping or sliding! New Balance has a great variety of firm ground football boots in different colours from black, white, red, blue and neon green.
If you want to play futsal or football indoors you will need a different style of boots. Indoor football boots/futsal boots are flexible and designed to work on hard and smooth surfaces. New Balance has plenty of options to cater for this, created with comfort and performance enhancement in mind.
Get your next game off to a great start with a new pair of New Balance football boots. To really feel victorious, make sure you check our discount codes to bag a winning price.
Time for a run
Now that summer is here and the sun is shining, it's a great time to really get motivated to get on the exercise train. If you’ve been planning on taking up running, now is the perfect time to start. When you start your running journey you want to make sure you have the right gear so that you avoid injury and make your training the most comfortable it can be. New Balance is an expert running retailer, so head over to the ‘Running’ section of the website and discover the collection of running shoes, clothing and accessories.
Running trainers are vital to help cushion and support your feet during your run. The New Balance Fresh Foam collection is designed to be light and flexible, providing ultimate comfort during your run, no matter how fast you’re going.
This time of year it’s a good idea to wear shorts so that you don’t get overheated. Running shorts have an inner lining that helps keep you supported whilst helping to prevent chaffing, definitely worth an investment if you’re going for longer runs. The Fast Flight collection has lots of options from bold patterns to simple designs, depending on your preference.
A running bag is a perfect accessory, you can pop all your necessities in there so you can run hands-free. If you like listening to music while you exercise, a running bag is perfect as you can stick your phone in there whilst having your headphones in - lovely!
In the long run, it’s worth investing in the right items so you can enjoy the exercise you’re doing. Keep your eyes peeled for discount codes as New Balance does offer them from time to time. If it's your first time shopping at New Balance you can bag 15% off your order just by signing up for the newsletter so be sure to make the most of that offer.