All the best features, news, tips and great deals to help you live a better life through technology
Thank you for signing up to . You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.
Muscle Food Contact Details
Contact Muscle Food
Muscle Food Contact Us Page (opens in new tab)
Muscle Food Support Center Page (opens in new tab)
Muscle Food Socials
Ways to Save at Muscle Food
- The Muscle Food clearance and sale sections have great deals running all year round. These include percentage discounts, hamper deals, multibuy offers and promotions like ‘Buy 1 week, get 1 week free’.
- If you want to create your own meal plan or build a box, you can get money off your 1st, 2nd and 3rd boxes.
- If you’re a regular Muscle Food customer, you can refer a friend (opens in new tab) and enjoy £10 off your order plus your pal gets £10 off theirs!
- Students can get a 10% student discount on Muscle Food orders in partnership with UNiDAYS. Students just need to sign up and verify their student status for free to start saving.
- Muscle Food offers a £5 discount for key workers. Key workers include supermarket staff, delivery and transport staff, healthcare and NHS staff, care and social worker staff, police and fire service workers, military and teachers.
What delivery options are available at Muscle Food?
Muscle Food doesn't have free delivery but does offer premium tracked delivery on all orders. Delivery is £1 if your order is over £75. If your order is under £75, delivery costs £5.99. If you'd like your delivery to arrive at the weekend, it costs £1 more.
What’s the Muscle Food returns policy?
Unfortunately, as Muscle Food sells and delivers fresh food, you can’t return any items back. However, you can still ask for a refund if you’re unhappy with your order.
How do I track my Muscle Food order?
Once your order has been shipped, Muscle Food will send you an email confirmation with courier and tracking information provided. Use this to track your order.
Can I make changes to my Muscle Food order?
Yes, you can pause, change, cancel or delay your Muscle Food order. You can do this through your Muscle Food account or by contacting customer service.
What payment methods are available at Muscle Food?
Muscle Food accepts all major credit and debit cards, American Express, PayPal, Google Pay and Apple Pay.
Do I need a subscription to buy from Muscle Food?
No you don't. You can order from Muscle Food as a one-off order or you can start a subscription for Muscle Food products and meal plans. If you want a regular subscription, you’ll have to sign up and create an account.
Is there a Muscle Food store near me?
No there aren't any Muscle Food stores, it's internet-only so all shopping is online.
How do I contact the Muscle Food customer service team?
To contact Muscle Food, start a live chat on the website or message the team on Facebook or Twitter.
How to use Muscle Food voucher codes
1. Scroll through our list of Muscle Food discount codes, once you've found your chosen offer, click on it and copy the code.
2. Head to the Muscle Food website, do your shopping, add everything to your basket and head to your basket.
3. Underneath your order details, you’ll see a box that says ‘Discount Code’. Paste your code in here and click ‘Apply’.
4. If valid, the page will refresh and the discount will be added to your total.
Ready, set, go!
Sometimes it can feel like there aren’t enough hours in the day and cooking nutritious, balanced meals can seem like an impossible task. Luckily, when you do your grocery shopping at Muscle Food, you can purchase meals that are already prepped so you can say ‘ready, set, go!’ to healthy, tasty ready meals.
Muscle Foods’ range of ready meals is ready to eat after 8 minutes of cooking in the microwave so the meals can be easily fitted around your busy schedule. There are 15 meals to choose from, with some tasty vegan options available, like the Meat Free Bean and Potato Pot which is packed full of protein, veg and other nutritional benefits. Each of the prepped meals has between 275 and 500 calories so it’s easy to watch your calorie intake. Choose from Satay Chicken and Rice Pot, Beef Ragu and Tagliatelle Pot, Spanish Brunch Pot and many other scrumptious, protein-packed meals.
There are more great benefits to Muscle Foods’ ready meals. One thing is that you can customise your plan, so you can choose the number of meals you’d like to receive and set up how often you want meals delivered to you. You can also cancel anytime without any cancellation charges. You’ll also be happy to hear that the packaging is made with recycled and reusable plastics.
Of course, what will make these ready meals taste even better is getting them at a discount, so make sure you check back here regularly for the latest Muscle Food voucher codes.
What is meal prep and why should I be doing it?
Meal preparation a.k.a meal prep is the process of planning and preparing your meals. Professional athletes and gym obsessed celebrities are typically shown meal prepping the most but in general, meal prep is extremely beneficial for all types of people, whether you’re a gym goer or not.
Meal prep makes your life a lot easier and can take the stress out of cooking and figuring out what you’re going to eat in the week. By setting time aside once a week (a great Sunday afternoon job) and preparing all of your meals for the week ahead, you save time and money. In terms of time saving, you don’t have to worry about getting home after work and making dinner or deciding what you want to eat. Meal prep is also a great money saver as you’re less likely to head out for lunch or dinner.
For people trying to lose weight, bulk up or just be a little bit healthier, meal prep helps with all of this. If you’re on a strict diet, you can easily stick to your meal plans and your calorie intake, plus you can better manage your portion sizes.
At Muscle Food, the ‘Prepped Meals’ section is full of healthy lunch and dinner options that are ready to eat in 8 minutes. There are vegetarian and vegan options available and their prepped meals are budget friendly and easy to take with you to work or while you’re on the go.