All the best features, news, tips and great deals to help you live a better life through technology
Thank you for signing up to . You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.
Nike Contact Details
Nike Contact Us Page (opens in new tab)
Nike Products & Orders Phone Number
+44 (0) 2076604453
Monday - Friday: 08:00 - 20:00
Saturday: 08:00 - 17:00
Ways to Save at Nike
- Nike membership: Become a Nike Member (opens in new tab), for free, to enjoy a 25% discount on your birthday. With a Nike membership, you can also enjoy free delivery on all orders.
- Nike sale: Shop the Nike sale to find the biggest price cuts on clothing, footwear and accessories. Sale items tend to be up to 50% off.
- Student discount: For students, Nike has a 10% student discount (opens in new tab) in partnership with UNiDAYS. Register and verify your student status for free to receive your discount code and start getting 10% off items on the Nike website.
- Newsletter sign-ups: Sign up for the Nike newsletter to find out about the latest news, content and offers. When you sign up you'll also get early access to the latest sales.
- Nike apps: For offers and motivation, you can download the Nike apps for free. When you download the Nike app (opens in new tab), you’re immediately made a Nike Member and you can start taking advantage of all the benefits. The app has the full catalogue of Nike products, exclusive offers and experiences. Nike's other apps are the Nike Run Club (opens in new tab), Nike Training Club (opens in new tab) and SNKRS (opens in new tab).
Nike Delivery and Returns FAQs
Does Nike offer free delivery?
Good news, if you're a Nike Member, you automatically get free delivery on all orders. If you're not a Nike Member, delivery is free on orders over £50 and costs £4.50 if under £50.
Does Nike have a free click and collect service?
Yes, Nike does have a free click & collect service where you can pick up your order in-store Click & collect tends to take only 2 hours to be ready for collection and you'll be emailed the QR code once your order is ready to be collected.
How do I track my Nike order?
When your order has been shipped, you’ll receive a dispatch email with tracking information inside. Alternatively, head to the order status (opens in new tab) page and enter your details to monitor your delivery.
What’s the Nike returns policy?
You can return your order, for free, within 30 days of receipt. Make sure your order is unused and in its original packaging. To start a return, log in to your Nike account if you’re a member and follow the instructions. If you’re not a Nike member or account holder, access your order with your order number and email address and start a return. Once Nike has received your order, a refund will be issued.
Nike Sales and Discount Code FAQs
When is the next Nike sale?
Nike is very generous when it comes to sales and you’ll find them dotted throughout the year, like the recent Nike End of Season Sale.
Good news, there's a big sale on right now. It's the up to 50% Off Summer Wear Sale. In the sale, you’ll find an abundance of men’s, women’s and kids’ summer clothing, footwear and sports equipment with big price cuts.
Does Nike do Black Friday sales?
Nike has fully embraced Black Friday in the past, last year offering both a 25% off code for Nike Members and an up to 50% off sale! With this in mind, we’re hoping to find some similar deals this year, so pencil 25 November in the diary to check out Nike’s discounts.
Does Nike do discount codes?
Yes, now and again Nike will offer a discount code, we've seen big price cuts in the past like 25% off! Normally, these codes are offered for Nike Members only, so it's a good idea to join (becoming a Nike Member is free and you'll also get access to members-only sales).
Other Nike FAQs
Where's my nearest Nike store?
There are lots of Nike stores dotted around the UK. Head to the store locator (opens in new tab) page to find your nearest.
What payment methods are available at Nike?
Nike accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay and Klarna.
Is Nike sustainable?
Nike has a Move to Zero project which is working toward zero carbon and zero waste. Follow the journey on the Nike Sustainability (opens in new tab) page.
How do I keep up with the latest news from Nike?
If you're a trend setter and like to keep up with the latest fashion releases from Nike, you can either sign-up for the Nike newsletter or head to the Nike News (opens in new tab) page.
How to use Nike discount codes
1. Browse through our list of Nike discount codes.
2. Once you've found your offer, click the 'Get Code' button.
3. A pop-up box will appear revealing the code.
4. Click the 'Copy' button to copy the code.
5. Do your shopping and add everything to your basket. There are two ways you can add a discount code, either at the bag or checkout.
6. In the bag: In your bag, underneath the summary, you’ll see a box that says ‘Do you have a promo code?’ Enter the code in the box and click ‘Apply’.
7. At the checkout: In the payment section at the checkout, you’ll see a box saying ‘Do you have a gift card, product voucher or promo code?’ Enter the code in the box and click ‘Apply’.
8. If your discount code is valid, the discount will be immediately applied to your order total.
Find your perfect leggings
Leggings are a wardrobe staple whether you wear them for sport, relaxing or paired with a nice top for a night out on the town. One thing you can rely on with Nike leggings is that they are stylish, comfortable and made of high-quality materials, so you know you’ll be investing in the best the market has to offer.
The Nike Pro legging collection is perfect for intense workouts as they are designed to keep the sweat at bay and are ventilated to let warm air out and increase airflow. This is done by cleverly placed mesh panels. They are made with stretchy fabric and an elasticated waistband, which clings flatteringly to your figure and supports you during your workout. The Nike Pro range comes in a variety of colours with a majority of the collection being made of sustainable materials.
Nike doesn’t just have the Nike Pro collection, there is an abundance of other styles across the site, with bold patterns like leopard print, retro and camo. There are full length, three-quarter length and high-waisted options so you’re covered whatever your preference is. You can filter your search by sport so you can easily find the perfect pair of leggings for your favourite activities, like yoga, running and rugby.
There are plenty of options for maternity leggings that cover your bump and are designed to grow with you during your pregnancy, being both flexible and cosy, whether you’re wearing them for exercise or for relaxing.
To find the cheapest leggings at Nike, you can sort the Trousers & Leggings page to show items from 'Price: Low-High' There's also a filter to select only sale items so this is the way to find the biggest price cuts.
The Nike membership and apps
As the world’s largest supplier and manufacturer of athletic shoes, apparel and sports equipment, Nike is the go-to destination for all things sports and fitness. If you become a Nike Member, you can easily shop Nike products, get the latest offers and discounts and find top motivation and content.
To become a Nike Member, sign up to get emails, register for a Nike account or download the Nike app. By email, on the app and via your account, you’ll receive the best offers available across the site and will be given early access to the sales. The Nike app also has the full Nike catalogue to shop from, easy shopping and free delivery, and news stories.
The other apps from Nike that members can use are the Run Club app, Training app and SNKRS. The Run Club app has running plans with weekly schedules, training tips and audio-guided runs. You can choose from general running exercises or a half marathon running plan, plus you can set yourself challenges and track your runs. The Nike Training Club gives users access to over 200 free workouts including yoga, home, gym and outdoor exercise classes. The SNKRS app gives you access to the latest launches, events and releases for Nike’s collection of trainers, sneakers and other footwear.
If you’re a regular shopper at Nike, signing up to the Nike membership and downloading the app is a great way to shop and checkout easier and save some money. For extra workout and running motivation, the Nike running and training apps are free and can help you smash your fitness goals.