All the best features, news, tips and great deals to help you live a better life through technology
Thank you for signing up to . You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.
Samsung Contact Page (opens in new tab)
Samsung Product Support Number
0333 000 0333
Samsung Online Shop Support Number
0330 726 7467
Ways to Save at Samsung
A Samsung discount code is the best way to save some cash, but there are other ways to snap up a great deal:
- Become a Member: Create a Samsung account and become a member of the Samsung community. By joining the Samsung Members Club, customers have access to rewards, 24/7 super fast support, money off top tech and entries to exclusive giveaways. Simply sign up for a Samsung account and you can join the club! It’s also the best way to keep up-to-date on the latest Samsung news.
- Join Samsung Rewards: Once you have a Samsung account, you can get involved with Samsung Rewards. The rewards scheme lets you shop and earn points when you buy products online. You can redeem these points and use them on future purchases.
- Join #YouMake: Another exclusive membership is the #YouMake community. #YouMake is where you can customise your Samsung device or order bespoke products. You’ll have to sign up for this service and you’ll be the first to hear news updates and special offers exclusive to #YouMake members, including early-bird sales and events.
- Price Match Promise: Samsung has a price promise (opens in new tab), if you find a Samsung product cheaper from another retailer within 7 days of purchase, Samsung will match the price.
- You can save money at Samsung by using the trade-in programme. With Samsung Trade-In, customers can trade in their old Samsung phones, tablets, laptops and watches and get money off a brand-new Galaxy device.
- Student Discount: If you’re a student, you can get up to 25% off a full selection of Samsung products on the Samsung student offers page.
- Check Out Third-Party Retailers: Samsung is available on third-party retailer sites which often run cheap deals on Samsung devices so keep your eyes peeled during seasonal sales.
Samsung Delivery & Returns FAQs
Does Samsung offer free delivery?
You’ll be happy to hear that all Samsung items are eligible for free delivery. If you’d prefer to pick a specific time slot for your delivery, this will cost you £3.99. Same day delivery costs £9.99 and customers can also place their orders online and pick them up in-store for free.
What is the Samsung returns policy?
Samsung offers free returns on products. Returns must be made within 28 days of receiving them. To return a product, you’ll need a return label which will have been included in your delivery package. Make sure you let the Samsung team know that you’re returning your item. Once it’s received, Samsung will process a refund or exchange and send you an email confirmation.
Will my Samsung order be installed?
For small items like phones or IT equipment, installation isn’t available. However, if you’re having a TV or home appliance delivered like a washing machine or dishwasher, Samsung offers installation options for you to choose from like: Delivery, setup and demo / Delivery, setup, demo and wall mount / Installation and disposal of the old appliance.
Samsung Sales & Discount Code FAQs
When does Samsung have sales?
Samsung always provides discounts and deals across its range of products. To find the latest, hover over the ‘Offers’ dropdown which can be found in the header bar on the Samsung website. Here you’ll be able to check out mobile, TV, home appliances, laptop and computing offers, as well as student and business discounts.
Does Samsung do Black Friday sales?
Samsung loves a good Black Friday sale, and we've seen them every year for a long time, saving you hundreds across the website, from phones, TVs, electricals and more.
It’s also worth checking third-party retailers like Amazon and Currys as they’ll often have discounts on Samsung products as well.
Does Samsung do discount codes?
Samsung is very generous when it comes to discount codes and you’ll often find a variety of codes for phones, tablets, televisions, appliances and laptops. You can only use one code per order though.
Other Samsung FAQs
Does Samsung offer any warranties?
All Samsung products come with a manufacturer’s warranty. The length of this warranty depends on the type of device you have but they can last from 6 months up to 5 years. Samsung offers optional extended warranty offers, like the 5-year home appliance warranty. You’ll have to register and activate your products for these warranty types.
What payment methods does Samsung have?
You can pay for your new phone, TV, tablet and appliances with Visa, Mastercard, American Express, PayPal and Klarna payments.
How to use Samsung discount codes
1. Locate the Samsung voucher code that you want to use from our list of offers.
2. Once you've found the code you want to use, click the 'Get Code' button.
3. A pop-up box will appear revealing your code that you can then copy.
4. Head to the Samsung website, do your shopping and add all items to the basket.
5. Once you’re in the basket, you’ll see your ‘Total’ on the right-hand side. Underneath this, you’ll see ‘Vouchers’ and a link that says ‘Redeem vouchers’. Click this and a pop up will appear where you can enter your voucher code.
5. After you’ve done this, click ‘Apply’. The screen will refresh and the discount will be added to your basket total.
The Samsung trade-in scheme
Samsung has a trade-in scheme that allows you to trade-in your old device to Samsung and get money off your next purchase. Not only is this good environmentally because once you give your old device to Samsung it will either be refurbished or recycled, but it also allows you to spend less on your new device - it’s a win-win! So how does it work?
Samsung will accept phones, smarthwatches and tablets within its reward scheme. This includes devices that aren’t manufactured by Samsung. Samsung is dedicated to giving you the best value for your device, so you’ll get exactly what it’s worth. You will only get a discount on your device if the power still works, but if your device is totally bust, you can send it in and Samsung will still recycle it for you.
Head to the Samsung trade-in (opens in new tab) page to begin your application. Samsung has a quick form to fill in which you state your trade-in device and the condition of the device and once you’ve provided that information, you’ll get an instant trade-in discount value. Here are some of the current trade-in estimates that you can get for your old device:
- £100 off the Galaxy Watch5 Pro with a smartwatch trade-in
- Up to £150 off the Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra with a tablet trade-in
- Up to £580 off the Galaxy Z Fold4 with a smartphone trade-in
What is the Galaxy Series?
As one of the biggest and most popular electronics manufacturers, Samsung is constantly coming out with new designs and ways to use its innovative technology. The Samsung Galaxy Series is one of its most well-known collections and mainly consists of smartphones, tablets, earbuds and smartwatches. So what is the Galaxy Series?
The Galaxy collection from Samsung includes the Samsung Galaxy Tab and Note series of tablets, the Samsung Galaxy S, M, A and Z series of smartphones and the Samsung Galaxy Gear which is a collection of smartwatches. Samsung Galaxy projectors, cameras and laptops have also been adapted and released. The first release of Samsung Galaxy products was in 2009, and since then its products have become the main attraction in the computing and mobile computing markets.
Samsung Galaxy S and Z series are the most in-demand as the latest S21, S21+, S21 Ultra, Z Flip 3 and Z Fold 3 all launched in 2021, with the S21 FE released in January 2022. Another popular model is the Samsung Galaxy Chromebook 2-in-1 laptop that launched in 2021, which combined Google Chrome OS with Samsung’s Android operating system and Galaxy branding.
Although a more expensive model than previous ones, Samsung is helping customers get their hands on the latest Galaxy smartphone with money off when they trade in their old Samsung devices. For Android users, Samsung has excelled with its latest, innovative technologies and while Samsung is just behind Apple in the ranking for most sold smartphones, they’re not far behind.