All the best features, news, tips and great deals to help you live a better life through technology
Thank you for signing up to . You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.
Dell Contact Us Page (opens in new tab)
Dell Technical Support Page (opens in new tab)
Dell Customer Service Phone Number
0800 587 1456
Dell Sales Phone Number
0800 085 4878
Ways to Save at Dell
- Dell is very generous when it comes to sales and you’ll often find amazing price cuts across the website. To check for the latest offers, hover over the ‘Deals’ section, which can be found in the top bar of the website. From here, you’ll be able to select deals for specific product types.
- Dell has an Outlet which has discounts on refurbished products. In the outlet, you can save up to 15% on refurbished items. The team at Dell also work tirelessly to make sure the standard of the devices is top of the range, so it’s like buying a brand new product.
- Dell offers up to 25% student discount on its products. To claim your savings, head to the student discount (opens in new tab) page. On this page, you can request to receive a voucher. To get your voucher you’ll need to provide your academic email address and your exclusive voucher code will then be sent to you by email. What items Dell has on offer for students varies and the discount isn’t for all of the products in Dell’s range. To find out what deals are currently available for students, stay on the student page and head to the ‘Shop the Latest Deals’ section. Here you’ll find limited-time offers exclusive to students - there are discounts for laptops, PCs, monitors and accessories.
- Dell Advantage (opens in new tab) gives exclusive discount codes for specific groups of people. Student discounts are available for eligible students and there are also school, college and faculty discounts. Military personnel can also get special deals on Dell products and NHS nurses and home care staff are also eligible for their own exclusive discounts. Dell business customers are also entitled to discounts on Dell’s consumer product range.
- Dell offers a Price Match and Price Guarantee (opens in new tab) on its products when compared to Apple, HP and Lenovo products.
- To stay in the loop with Dell, sign up to receive the newsletter. Subscribers receive the latest news, product releases, exclusive offers and special events.
Dell Delivery & Returns FAQs
Does Dell offer free delivery on orders?
Fabulous news, Dell offers free delivery on all of its orders, including sales and refurbished items. Some products are available for ‘Smart Selection with free 2-3 Day Delivery’, with these items, if you order before 2pm, they will arrive within 2-3 business days, excluding weekends and Bank Holidays. Products that aren’t marked as Smart Selection are ones that are built to order and delivery times will vary because of this. You can check the status of the delivery by heading to your ‘Online Order Support’ on the Dell website and entering your order number or Internet receipt number.
Does Dell offer free returns?
Dell offers free returns on products, so if you wish to return your order, you can do really easily. You have 14 days from the day your order has arrived to return it. To request your return, head to your ‘Online Order Support’ and click ‘Action Menu’, this is where you’ll be able to contact the customer support team. Once your return has been authorised, Dell will either arrange a collection of your order or will give you instructions on how to return it.
How do I track my Dell order?
To track your order, head to the order support (opens in new tab) page and type in your Order Number, Dell Purchase ID , Internet Reference Number or Purchase Order Number (PO Number) into the search bar. Alternatively, you can sign into your Dell account to track your order.
Other Dell FAQs
Are Dell laptops good?
Dell is a world-leading technology company that was founded in 1984, selling innovative computer devices for businesses and home use. Here at T3, we’ve reviewed many of Dell’s products and are big fans! You’ll often spot a few Dell devices in our feature pieces, like best gaming laptops and best 15-inch laptops so check these to find out more about why we love them.
What payment methods are available at Dell?
Dell accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Maestro and PayPal payments.
Does Dell offer warranties on products?
Dell offers many types of warranties for its products. For example, the Dell Hardware Warranty is year-long and includes Basic Service with mail or onsite service and remote diagnosis. To find out if your Dell product has a warranty and how long it is, head to the website to check on your warranty status (opens in new tab).
Will Dell have Black Friday deals?
You’ll be happy to hear that Dell has taken part in Black Friday deals in the past, so you can expect to find some fabulous offers this year once we reach Friday 25 November 2022. Last Black Friday, Dell has some tantalising savings across its range, including up to 30% off laptops and up to 42% off monitors, just to name a few! If you want to find out more, read our Best Dell Black Friday deals 2021 guide, it may give you some idea of what to expect this year.
On the Dell Black Friday page, Dell has written that this year's Black Friday is its ‘ biggest Black Friday ever. Get ready to shop the latest tech with an amazing selection of deals for your home or business!’- this has given us high hopes for even better savings this year. To be the first to know when Black Friday deals drop, you can sign up for Dell email alerts.
What does Dell sell other than PCs and laptops?
Dell doesn’t just sell laptops and PCs, it also sells products relating to computing devices. One of Dell’s big sellers is top of the line monitors, including curved, touch, UltraSharp and 4K models.
Speaking of 4K monitors, you can read about our favourite Dell 4K models in our best 4K monitors guide, which includes the Dell Ultrasharp U4320Q, Ultrasharp U2718Q and Ultrasharp UP3216Q. Dell also features in our guide for the best curved gaming monitor with its S2721HGF model, which we’ve described as ‘the best budget curved gaming monitor’. This is perfect for those of you savvy shoppers!
Dell also stocks an abundance of computer accessories. This includes docking stations, mice, keyboards, headsets, soundbars, adapters, hard drives and webcams. Like Dell’s devices, its accessories are also top-of-the-line. Read our Dell UltraSharp Webcam review as an example, we’ve rated it 5 stars!
How to use Dell discount codes
1. Find the Dell voucher code you'd like to use from our list of tantalising offers.
2. Click the 'Get Code' button.
3. A pop-up box will appear revealing the code.
4. Click the 'Copy' button to copy the code.
5. Head over to the Dell website, do your shopping, add your items to the basket and head to the checkout when you’re ready.
6. At the checkout, you’ll see ‘Coupon’ on the right-hand side of the order summary. Enter your code and click ‘Apply Coupon’. The page will refresh and your total will have been updated with the new discounted total.
7. If there are any additional savings from Dell as part of a promotion or sale, it will say ‘Savings’ in the order summary.
Finding the best laptop for you
Dell is arguably most well known for its extensive selection of premium high-quality laptops, designed for both home and businesses. With a huge focus put on the customer and what they want out of a laptop, Dell has developed many different types of laptops so anyone can find what they’re looking for. From gaming laptops to 2-in-1 PCs, XPS to Alienware, you can easily shop by collection, processor, screen size, memory, storage size and type, graphics, colour and display type.
But with all of these options up for grabs, which is the best Dell laptop? In T3’s best Dell laptops guide, we found the answer after our team reviewed, rated and ranked a full range of Dell devices. What we determined was that the best Dell laptop for the majority of people is the Dell XPS 13 which narrowly beat out its competitor, the Dell XPS 15.
The Dell XPS 13 is powerful, well built and compact which solves a lot of people’s everyday problems. Its internal hardware is made up of the latest 10th-gen Intel processors and has up to 16GB of RAM. The 13.4 inch display can handle anything and the 1,920 x 1,080 resolution makes Netflix watching or note taking seamlessly easy. The screen can also go up to a 4K resolution if you want an even brighter and crisp display. It’s also a portable laptop that you can carry around, ideal for today’s hybrid working environment.
Is Alienware good?
Alienware is Dell’s range of gaming PCs, laptops, monitors and accessories. You can spot an Alienware product a mile away from its iconic alien-themed designs that are really popular amongst gamers.
Alienware is on the pricey side, but you are paying for an exceptionally great product that is designed with hardcore gamers in mind. Alienware devices push the boundaries on what can be achieved with gaming PCs, laptops and accessories. We do review and love Alienware devices here at T3, check our Alienware m15 R4 review as an example!
You’ll often be able to reduce the cost of your new Alienware device thanks to Dell having regular discount codes, which sometimes include Alienware-specific discount codes. Most recently, Dell was offering an extra 15% off Alienware - that’s a decent price cut! Dell also has a sitewide discount code available now and again, so if you can’t find one specifically for Alienware, it’s worth checking to see if there’s a sitewide one available instead. It’s also worth browsing the ‘Gaming PC Deals’ section of the website for sales on Alienware.
One of the best current Alienware deals available at Dell is £150 off the Alienware X14 gaming laptop. This laptop is the world’s thinnest 14″ gaming laptop with advanced cooling technologies and a fantastically long battery life - perfect for on-the-go gaming.