All the best features, news, tips and great deals to help you live a better life through technology
Thank you for signing up to . You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.
Amazon Contact Details
Amazon Contact Page (opens in new tab)
Ways to Save at Amazon
- Amazon runs regular deals sitewide through the ‘Today’s Deals’ section. Here, you can shop for the latest discounts and save tons of money on great products. When you’re looking at a product, you’ll also see cost-saving recommendations where if you add an accompanying item to your basket, you’ll get a bigger discount.
- Subscribe & Save (opens in new tab) is Amazon's repeat delivery service where you can save up to 15% on your orders when you set up a regular subscription. Subscribe & Save can be used on thousands of products from baby care items, beauty products and household essentials.
- The Amazon Vouchers page lists a load of vouchers you can use to save money on specific items sold on Amazon. Click the 'Collect Voucher' button, add the product to your shopping cart and then the discount will be automatically applied at the checkout - easy!
- Amazon Prime (opens in new tab) is Amazon's paid prescription service that unlocks more delivery options and exclusive access to sales and entertainment services. When you start with Amazon Prime, you’ll get a free 30-day trial. If you want to continue with Amazon Prime after your trial, Prime Monthly is £7.99 or Prime Annual is £79 a year. Find out more in our 'What is Amazon Prime? ' guide at the bottom of the page.
- Amazon Household (opens in new tab) allows you to share selected Prime benefits with other members of your family, like free delivery, Prime Video, Prime Reading and early access to Amazon lightning deals.
- Amazon has a Trade-in (opens in new tab) programme, where you will receive an Amazon gift card in exchange for your old device.
- Amazon has two credit card options: Platinum (opens in new tab) and Classic (opens in new tab). With Amazon Credit cards, you can easily shop on Amazon and earn points, and there is no annual fee and 0% interest for 3 months when you open your account. New cardholders get a £20 Amazon gift card, and Classic Mastercard users can build up their credit rating and upgrade to a Platinum Mastercard after 12 months. The Platinum Mastercard offers Amazon rewards points and once you’ve collected 1,000 points, you’ll receive a £10 Amazon gift card.
- The Amazon app is free to download and is an easy way to keep track of your orders.
Amazon Delivery and Returns FAQs
Does Amazon offer free delivery?
If you’re an Amazon Prime member, delivery is always free. If you're not a Prime member, free delivery is only available on eligible items and delivery costs will vary, this will be communicated to you at the checkout. One-day, premium, priority and same-day delivery are available on certain products.
Does Amazon deliver on a Sunday?
Yes, Amazon does now deliver on Sundays. If you're an Amazon Prime member, Sunday delivery is free. If you're not an Amazon Prime member, you can still get Sunday delivery with the one-day delivery option and charges will vary depending on the item.
What’s Amazon’s return policy?
If you’ve changed your mind about your order, you can return it within 30 days of delivery. To start a return, you’ll need to sign in to your Amazon account and follow the returns process, this can also be done on the Amazon app. Once Amazon has received your order, a refund will be issued.
How do I track my Amazon order?
Once your item has been dispatched, Amazon will send you an email with the courier and tracking links inside. Use this to track your order. Alternatively, you can sign in to your Amazon account and review your orders to track your delivery.
Can I cancel my Amazon order?
Yes, you can cancel orders that haven't begun the shipping process. For third-party retailer orders, you have 30 minutes after you've placed the order to request the cancellation. To being a cancellation, go to the 'Your Orders' page in your account, click the tick box next to the item you want to cancel and then select 'cancel checked items'.
Amazon Sales and Discount Code FAQs
What is Amazon Prime Day?
Amazon Prime Day is a 48-hour sale that is run each year on Amazon and the deals are only available for Amazon Prime members. Amazon Prime Day has already happened this year on the 12 and 13 July - check our Amazon Prime Day deals guide for an idea of what you can expect to find in next year's Amazon Prime Day sale. The date for next year's sale has not yet been confirmed.
When is Amazon’s Black Friday sale?
Last year, Amazon ran a 48 hour Black Friday sale that had huge savings across its range of tech, home appliances and more. To find out about some of the best offers, check our Amazon Black Friday sale 2021 article. We’re hoping to see similar discounts this year, so pencil in Thursday 24 November to see if Amazon’s running another 48 hour Black Friday sale.
Does Amazon do discount codes?
Yes indeed, Amazon offers various discount codes throughout the year and they're typically for specific products or departments. This is the best place to find the latest codes as we keep this page up to date.
Other Amazon FAQs
What payment methods are available at Amazon?
Amazon accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Eurocard, Amazon Mastercards and gift vouchers.
Does Amazon do student discount?
Students can sign-up for Prime Students, which is Amazon's Prime student membership and the service offers exclusive discounts for students. Students can get a 6-month free trial of Prime Students, and will get access to loads of benefits like one-day free delivery, Prime Music, Prime Reading and Prime Video.
How to use Amazon promo codes
1. Scroll through our list of Amazon discount codes, once you've found the offer you'd like to redeem, click the 'Get Code' button.
2. A pop-up box will appear revealing the code. Press the 'Copy' button to copy it.
3. Head to the Amazon website, do your shopping, add everything to your basket and proceed to checkout.
4. To checkout, you’ll need to sign in to your Amazon account or create one. Do this and then you’ll be taken to the checkout page.
5. Underneath your total, you’ll see a discount code box. Enter your code here and click ‘Apply’.
6. If valid, the page will refresh and your total will be updated.
What is Amazon Prime?
Amazon Prime is a paid prescription service where members get access to additional Amazon services. In April 2021, Amazon reported that there were 200 million Amazon Prime subscribers worldwide. So what is Amazon Prime and what can you get from it?
Amazon Prime membership comes with many great benefits including delivery charges, streaming services and exclusive discounts. With Amazon Prime, delivery is unlimited, free and flexible so you can order as many products as you like and receive premium delivery that suits your schedule. Free premium, same-day and priority deliveries are available with Amazon Prime. Amazon Prime exclusives include early access to lightning deals and unlimited storage with Amazon photos, plus you can share the benefits with your household.
One of the biggest attractions of Amazon Prime is its streaming and entertainment services. On Amazon Prime, members can stream Amazon Original Series and Films at no extra cost. Prime members can also access a rotating selection of books, magazines and comics each month and get instant access to ad-free music.
Another great benefit of Prime is Amazon Prime Day. Amazon Prime Day is an annual sales event exclusive to Prime customers. It was created to rival Black Friday in sales and discounts. Amazon Prime Day started in 2015 and is typically held in July.
There is also a Prime Students service which offers discounts exclusively for students. Students can get a whopping 6-month free trial of Prime Students, where they can access one-day free delivery, Prime Music, Prime Video and other fantastic exclusive deals.
A handy guide to Amazon Fresh
Amazon Fresh is Amazon’s grocery shopping and delivery service which is available to Amazon Prime members (this also includes if you’re on an Amazon Prime 30-day free trial). Amazon Fresh offers super fast delivery of your shopping, with both same-day and next-day delivery options. Your groceries will be delivered in a 1 or 2 hour delivery slot between 7am and 11pm so you can really get it delivered when it’s most convenient for you, happy days.
If your grocery shop is over £40, you will get it delivered free of charge, this is a great option if you’re doing a big stock up of your groceries as you won’t have the worry about an additional charge on top of a big shop. This actually also works out cheaper than going to a supermarket for people who drive to the supermarket as you won’t need to pay any petrol cost. For deliveries under £40, there’s a delivery charge of £3.99 and your delivery must be £15 or over, so Amazon Fresh does work out better value for bigger bulk orders. However, if you do just need to do a small shop, you can at least get it delivered to you really quickly and you don’t need to spend much to qualify for a delivery.
So what groceries are available with Amazon Fresh I hear you ask. Well, as the name suggests, there’s a huge variety of fresh food, including fresh veg and fruit, drinks, dairy, meat, fish and bakery goods. There’s also a range of household cleaning products, health and beauty items, ready meals and food cupboard essentials and snacks. You’re basically covered for everything you need.
Amazon provides products from big brands that you love as well as its own range of products which are available at cheap prices. In classic Amazon style, you’ll easily find a bargain with Amazon Fresh. There are daily special offers, including discounts, free samples and multi-buy deals.