All the best features, news, tips and great deals to help you live a better life through technology
Thank you for signing up to . You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.
Richer Sounds Contact Details
Contact Richer Sounds
Richer Sounds Customer Service Page (opens in new tab)
Richer Sounds Contact Us Page (opens in new tab)
Richer Sounds Sales & Advice Phone Number
0333 900 0093
Richer Sounds Email Address
Richer Sounds Socials
Ways to Save at Richer Sounds
- To get the best deals from Richer Sounds, sign up for Richer Sounds VIP Club (opens in new tab). It’s the Richer Sounds newsletter, which is free to join and when you sign up you get £10 off your first order over £100 both in-store and online. Another great aspect of the VIP Club is that it's full of special VIP-only discounts, news and the latest releases. If there are any sales running, VIP Club subscribers will be the first to know.
- Richer Sounds offers a Price Beat (opens in new tab) to customers. Richer Sounds offer the lowest price on its products but if customers do find something elsewhere that’s cheaper, Richer Sounds will beat the price. This includes voucher codes, bundle deals and web prices. The Price Beat is valid for 14 days after purchase and depending on the cost, Richer Sounds will beat it by a certain amount (up to £100). For example, if a product is over £300, Richer Sounds will beat it by £5. Products between £300-£1000 are beaten by £10, £1000-£3000 products are beaten by £20, £3000-£4000 are beaten by £50 and if a product is over £4,000, Richer Sounds will beat it by £100.
- Head to the Richer Sounds Clearance for up to 50% off refurbished, ex-demo and ex-display goods. For more information, read our Richer Sounds Clearance Guide at the bottom of the page.
Richer Sounds Delivery & Returns FAQs
Does Richer Sounds offer free delivery?
Yes indeed. If you spend over £50, you’ll receive free delivery to almost anywhere in the UK within 3-5 working days. If your order is under £50, delivery is £2.95. If you'd like your order sooner than that, next-day delivery and nominated day delivery start at £6.95.
Can I cancel or amend my Richer Sounds order?
To cancel or amend your order, you’ll have to contact the Richer Sounds team either on the website, phone or in-store.
What is Richer Sounds’ returns policy?
If you want to return your order, contact the Richer Sounds team to explain the issue and to organise your return. You may need to send your order back if it’s small enough, return it to a Richer Sounds store or the Richer Sounds team will organise pickup. Make sure this is done in 28 days of purchase and a refund will follow once the item is received.
Will Richer Sounds install my order for me?
Richer Sounds will help plan your installation and will come and install it for you. This might require an on-site survey so make sure you speak to a member of the Richer Sounds team to organise your installation.
Other Richer Sounds FAQs
Does Richer Sounds do discount codes?
Yep, you'll often find discount codes for specific ranges of products so it's easy to make a saving or two. Also, when you sign up for the newsletter, you can enjoy £10 off your next order over £100.
Is Richer Sounds any good?
By the look of the Trustpilot reviews, customers definitely seem to think so! Right now Richer sounds are rated 'Excellent' with a whopping 4.9 stars out of 5.
Can I buy now and pay later at Richer Sounds?
Yes, you can spread the costs of any goods, so you can buy today and pay for your goods later. Customers have up to 10 months to pay for their order. Check the terms & conditions to see if your order is eligible. Richer Sounds also lets you pay with Klarna.
What is the Richer Sounds 6-year guarantee?
Richer Sounds offers a 6-year guarantee (opens in new tab) on a wide range of products. If you’re a VIP Club member, you’ll get a 6-year guarantee automatically, but if you’re not, you’ll need to add this to your order either in-store or over the phone.
What do I do if my Richer Sounds order has a fault?
Richer Sounds will help fix any of its products or services for years to come, whether there’s an issue with your system or you want some advice. Simply contact Richer Sounds with any queries. On the Richer Sounds website, there’s a Book a Repair (opens in new tab) option where you can submit an issue and arrange for someone from Richer Sounds to repair your item.
Is there a Richer Sounds store near me?
Richer Sounds have over 50 stores around the UK. Head to the Stores (opens in new tab) section of the website to find your nearest shop.
How to use Richer Sounds promo codes
1. Locate the Richer Sounds voucher code that you want to use from our list of offers.
2. Click the 'Get Code' button on the offer you'd like to use. This will get a pop-up box to appear that will reveal your discount code.
3. Click the 'Copy' button to copy the code.
4. Head to the Richer Sounds website and begin your shopping spree.
5. Select the items you want to buy and add them to your shopping basket.
6. When you get to the basket, you’ll see ‘Gift voucher / Promo code’ as a dropdown option next to ‘Order Total’. Click the drop-down and enter the code in the box. Click ‘Apply gift voucher / promo code’ and it will be applied to your order.
Richer Sounds Clearance: everything you need to know
Buying new electricals can be pretty pricey, so it’s great when you can find a store that can save you a few quid. Luckily, Richer Sounds is one of those stores, and one of the best places to pick up the biggest discounts is in the Clearance section. This is where you can find a selection of devices for up to half price (perfect for any bargain hunters out there). So what exactly is in the Clearance?
The Clearance is mostly filled with refurbished goods, ex-display and returned devices and it’s available both online and in-store. Clearance devices are checked to make sure they’re in good working condition before being sold, however, they may have some light visible marks like scratches.
When checking out the online Clearance section you’re in for a treat as there’s so much to choose from. You’ll be able to find hi-fis, TVs, projectors, home cinemas, headphones and wireless streaming devices all the different types of products sold at Richer Sounds can be found in the Clearance. Online Clearance products are sent to you straight from the Richer Sounds Warehouse.
If you’d like to check what Clearance items are available from your nearest Richer Sounds store, you can take a look on the website and then collect from the shop. You can also contact your local store and speak to a member of the team for advice and information on Clearance items.
You can buy Clearance devices with peace of mind because you will get a 12-month guarantee with your purchase, so if there are any problems, you are covered for a year. Bear in mind that with Clearance items you can’t extend your guarantee after its initial 12-month guarantee.
Richer Sounds’ Custom Installation: What, how and why?
When you order anything from Richer Sounds, you’ll be offered free installation with your delivery. If you’re buying a new television, Hi-Fi or home cinema systems, Richer Sounds can and will install it for you. Alongside this standard practice, Richer Sounds also offer bespoke or custom installation.
The Richer Sounds Custom Installation helps customers work together with the Richer Sounds team to get the best installation possible for the product and for the layout of your house, office or any other space. Custom Installation is offered for home cinema, home automation, media rooms, multi room audio and video systems, so you can take your viewing and streaming experience to the next level.
When picking any of these products, the Richer Sounds team will talk you through with a consultation, help you design the layout, install your setup and support you afterwards with any issues or updates. This is especially helpful for people who aren’t that technical and want extra help when choosing equipment. If you’re investing in something big or elaborate, Richer Sounds offer free on-site visits to get a better idea of how to fill the space and the best entertainment solutions for you (plus they can do this over video call if you prefer).
If you’re looking to invest in a home cinema, we definitely recommend a detailed talk with an expert, regardless of which brand and company you choose. So if you’re planning on a full audio and video setup for your home or office from Richer Sounds, make sure you check out the Custom Installation offer.