All the best features, news, tips and great deals to help you live a better life through technology
Thank you for signing up to . You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.
Contact Emma Mattress
Emma Contact Form (opens in new tab)
You can also contact Emma through live chat on the website
Ways to Save at Emma
- Newsletters: Save 5% on your first Emma Sleep order by signing up for the newsletter. When you subscribe, you'll also get the latest discount codes, sales, news and offers sent straight to your inbox.
- Sales: You don't really need to pay full price for Emma products as there are sales dotted throughout the year, so it's worth keeping your eyes peeled for some snazzy discounts.
- Trial period: Emma mattresses and beds come with a 200-night trial (opens in new tab), that's plenty of time to decide whether it's your dream mattress. Pillows come with a 30-nights trial and the Emma Hug Weighted Blanket also has a 30-nights trial.
- Shop refurbished: Emma offers a refurbished mattress range (opens in new tab) - these mattresses are cheaper than buying brand new but they don't come with a 200-night trial.
- Friend referrals: Refer a friend (opens in new tab) and you can get £20 if they keep their products beyond the trial period. Your pal will also get £20 off orders over £290.00 when they use your referral.
- Student discount: There's a 5% student discount on Emma products in partnership with UNiDAYS.
- Key worker discount: Emma offers a 6% key worker discount (opens in new tab) through Health Service Discounts, Education Discounts, Carer Discounts and Emergency Service Discounts.
- Free app: The Emma's Aurora app (opens in new tab) is free to download and it helps you to improve your sleep.
Emma Delivery & Returns FAQs
Does Emma offer free delivery?
Yes, Emma offers free delivery on all products from DPD, UPS and Rhenus couriers.
Can you return an Emma mattress?
If you'd like to return your mattress order you can within 200 days in accordance with the Emma 200-night trial. Head to the Emma returns portal and arrange your pickup. Once Emma has received your order, a refund will be issued.
How do I track my Emma order?
Once your order has been dispatched, Emma will send you an email with courier and tracking information inside. Use this to track your order.
Can I cancel my Emma order?
Yes, to cancel your order, you’ll have to contact the Emma customer service team.
Can Emma pick up my old mattress?
Yes, this service will cost £39 and the Emma team will deliver your new mattress and collect your old one - easy!
Other Emma FAQs
Does Emma offer any warranties?
Emma offers a 10-year guarantee (opens in new tab) on mattresses which starts from the date of delivery. If you find a fault with your mattress, send a picture of the damaged mattress to the customer service team and it'll be swapped for a new mattress.
How can I pay for my Emma order?
Emma accepts Visa, Mastercard and PayPal payments.
How to use Emma discount codes
1. Take a look at our latest Emma discount codes.
2. Once you've found your offer, click the 'Get Code' button.
3. A pop-up box will appear revealing the code. Press the 'Copy' button to copy the code.
4. Head to the Emma website, do your shopping, add everything to your basket and click ‘Go To Cart’.
5. Underneath the summary, you’ll see a link that says ‘Enter Discount Codes’. Click this, enter your code in the box and click ‘Apply’.
6. If valid, the page will refresh and your total will be updated accordingly.
What mattress should I buy?
As one of the world’s leading sleep brands, Emma has two incredible mattresses and mattress bundles for you to choose from. Before you start buying any mattress, it’s important that you know what you’re looking for in a mattress and what works best for you, your body and the type of sleep you typically get.
Emma currently has two mattress options for you to shop from. The first is the Emma Original Mattress. It’s the UK’s most awarded and bestselling mattress and is suited for all body types and sleeping positions, ideal if you’re buying a mattress as a couple. The Original has 3 layers of pressure-relieving foam. The top layer is made of motion-isolating and breathable Airgocell foam, which absorbs moisture and promotes airflow. The next layer is memory foam which moulds around the body for custom support and the final layer is n HRX base layer which keeps everything stable and properly supported, especially your back and shoulders.
The Emma Premium Mattress is the other option you can purchase. The Premium model is a combination or hybrid of foam and springs. It has 6 layers for enhanced support and comfort, including doubled Airgocell foam and HRX foam for breathability and optimal spinal care.
Both options provide a comfortable and supportive sleep setup, are available to buy in bundles and both are discounted right now at Emma.
What pillow should I buy?
Getting a great night’s sleep isn’t just about having the best mattress, your pillow plays a big part in how comfortable you sleep. The pillow supports your head and neck and not having the right one for you can cause you to get neck and back pain. The talented team at Emma have created two pillows, the Emma Original Pillow and the Emma Premium Microfibre Pillow. So what are the differences between these pillows and which one is best for you?
The Emma Original Pillow is slightly cheaper but it has loads of great benefits. It’s a firm memory pillow with cervical support, it adapts to your neck and provides support throughout the night. It’s a great option for anyone who suffers from neck or back pain. It has a three-layer construction and adjustable height and firmness so it’s easy to customise to your preference.
The Emma Premium Microfibre Pillow provides soft support, it has an AeroSoft filling which makes it super fluffy and snuggly. Like the Emma Original Pillow, it has an adjustable height and firmness so you can customise it to be your dream pillow. Unlike many other pillows, you can wash both the cover and the filling thanks to the microfibre filling. It has ForeverPlush technology which means long-lasting fluffiness and no clumping! To find out more, read our full Emma Premium Microfibre Pillow review (spoiler: we love it!).
Emma pillows come with a 30-night trial and free delivery so you don’t need to worry about any additional costs and you also have plenty of time to decide whether you’ve met your perfect pillow match.