All the best features, news, tips and great deals to help you live a better life through technology
Thank you for signing up to . You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.
Simba Contact Details
Simba Contact Form (opens in new tab)
Useful Links for Simba
Simba Support Page (opens in new tab)
Ways to Save at Simba
- Head to the refurbished (opens in new tab) section on the Simba website to find items with up to 70% off RRP. The refurbished items are cleaned, sanitised and tested and come with a 1 year Certified Mattress Refurbishment Guarantee.
- Simba has a refer a friend (opens in new tab) scheme. When you refer a friend, you’ll receive a £100 Simba voucher and your pal will get 2 free Simba-Pure Pillows when they buy their first hybrid mattress.
- Simba offers an NHS discount (opens in new tab) through Health Service Discounts and Blue Light Card holders.
- If you have a Simba mattress, you can download the Simba Sleep app. The Simba Sleep app is available on iOS and Android devices and it tracks your sleep, reviews your habits and gives you expert advice on how to improve your night’s sleep.
- To stay up-to-date with Simba, subscribe to receive emails. By signing up for the Simba newsletter, subscribers receive all the latest news, offers and launches.
Simba Delivery and Returns FAQs
Does Simba offer free delivery?
Yes indeed, Simba offers free carbon-neutral standard delivery on all orders. You can choose your delivery date when you get to the checkout. Usually, the earliest date you can book will be within 3 business days if you order before 2pm and will be within 4 business days if you order after 2pm.
Can you get next day delivery at Simba?
If you need your order ASAP Simba does have a next day delivery option. To qualify, you need to place your order before 10am. Next day delivery costs £40.
How do I track my Simba order?
Once your order has been dispatched, Simba will send you an email with the courier and tracking information inside. Use this to track your order. Alternatively, you can enter your order number and email address on the Simba website.
What’s Simba’s returns policy?
If you’re unsure about your new purchase, you can return it within 14 days of delivery. This policy covers items that aren’t covered by the 200-night trial for Simba mattresses. To start a return, you’ll need to fill out the Simba return form (opens in new tab). Once Simba has received your item, a refund will be issued.
What is the Simba 200-night trial?
Simba offers a whopping 200-night trial on its mattresses so you can test your new mattress out for up to 200 days. If you decide that you don’t want it, you can return it free of charge. The trial starts when your mattress arrives and if you do want to return it you can organise a refund and return.
Simba Sales FAQs
Does Simba have sales?
Simba often has sales across its range of bedding and mattress products. To find the latest offers, click the ‘Sale’ button which can be found on the left-hand side of the header bar on the Simba website. Read our Simba Jubilee Weekend sale article to find out about the kind of savings you can expect to find in Simba sales.
Does Simba do Black Friday sales?
Simba has fully embraced Black Friday in the past, last year offering up to 50% off orders over £300, including mattresses, bed frames and more. With this in mind, we’re predicting that we’re going to see some similar whopping discounts this Black Friday. So make sure you add 25 November to your calendar to head on over to the Simba website.
Other Simba FAQs
What payment methods are available at Simba?
Simba accepts Visa, Mastercard, PayPal, Splitit and Dividebuy.
How to use Simba discount codes
1. Scroll through our list of Simba discount codes.
2. Once you've found the code you want to use, click on the 'Get Code' button.
3. A pop-up box will appear revealing your code.
4. Click the 'Copy' button to copy the code.
5. Head to the Simba website, do your shopping, add everything to your basket and head to checkout.
6. On the right hand side of the page, you’ll see ‘Have a discount code or gift voucher?’ Click this, enter the code in the box and click ‘Apply’.
7. If valid, the page will refresh and your total will be updated accordingly.
Which Simba mattress should I buy?
As sleep experts, Simba has an amazing collection of mattresses to choose from, all using Simba’s advanced sleep technology. Before you take advantage of Simba discount codes, it’s a good idea to choose the right mattress for you. You’ll need to consider firmness, sizes and any additional features that you find help you sleep better.
There are four mattress models to choose from: the Hybrid, Hybrid Essential, Hybrid Pro and Hybrid Luxe. The original Hybrid mattress is the softest in the range. Half a million of this mattress style have been sold worldwide and has great balance support and temperature control. It’s also 25cm deep and has 5 layers and up to 2,500 pocket springs.
The Hybrid Essential is the next one up and is the lowest priced mattress, with four layers of patented sleep technology. It’s 20 cm deep and has 4 layers and micro springs. Although it’s the cheapest of the bunch, you're still getting a premium mattress when you buy this model.
The Hybrid Pro mattress is T3’s personal favourite as it adds an extra top comfort layer, has double the number of springs, and has an additional temperature-regulating wool comfort layer. The Pro’s main statistics are 28cm deep, 7 layers and up to 5,000 pocket springs.
Finally, the Hybrid Luxe is the priciest and most advanced mattress. It’s also regarded as the firmest mattress with an 8/10 on the firmness scale, ideal if you prefer a harder mattress. The most advanced model is 31cm deep, 10 layers and up to 6,000 springs. All mattresses are available in a one-off payment or monthly instalments.
What is the Simba Sleep app?
Whether you own something from Simba or not, you can download the Simba Sleep app. The Simba Sleep app is perfect for every kind of sleeper and enables you to break bad sleep habits, tracks your sleep and it gives users access to expert guidance, all without the use of a wearable tracker. And guess what? It’s free to download.
Simba was inspired to create this app following the work they’ve done with experts in sleep psychology and neuroscience. By studying the effect of sleep on our bodies, performance and physical, emotional and mental health, it became extremely evident that improving your sleep makes positive changes to your overall wellness.
When you download the Simba app, you’ll need to fill out a survey which looks into your current sleeping habits. This will then set up your sleep profile and you can then go about tracking your sleep, receiving expert guidance and see progress. After you wake up each day, log into the Simba Sleep app to review last night’s sleep. The app will monitor your sleep quality and show you how much time was spent awake, in light sleep, in deep sleep and how much time was spent in and out of bed. This is a great way to stay accountable and on top of your sleep patterns, especially if you find it hard to drop off or get a good night's sleep.
The Simba Sleep app also connects to HealthKit to store your sleep sessions. The app is available for both iOS and Android devices and can help you improve your sleep and night time routine.