All the best features, news, tips and great deals to help you live a better life through technology
Thank you for signing up to . You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.
Homebase Phone Number
0333 003 7084
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 - 18:00
Email through the Homebase Contact Form (opens in new tab)
Ways to Save at Homebase
- Newsletter sign-ups: Sign up for the Homebase newsletter to save 10% on your first order. When you subscribe, you’ll also get inspiration, how-to guides and the latest deals and exclusive offers sent straight to your inbox.
- Student discount: Homebase offers a 5% student discount when you spend £50 or more, in partnership with Student Beans. To use this discount, you need to verify your student status for free and then get shopping!
- Shop the sale: Homebase runs multiple sales throughout the year, specifically big seasonal sales. When you click ‘Sale’ on the top left of the website, you’ll be able to see all the sales deals available, including the garden & outdoor sale, lighting sale, furniture sale, kitchen sale and more. During the seasons, you’ll find big discounts like up to 50% off in the Summer Sale.
- Shop the Clearance: Homebase has a Clearance section which has the lowest prices on the website, just head to the ‘Everything Must Go’ page. As the name suggests, the items are discontinued, so snap up any tempting bargain you find!
Homebase Delivery & Returns FAQs
What delivery options do Homebase offer?
Homebase offers standard delivery, next or named-day delivery. Delivery on smaller items starts at £6, larger items start at £12.50 and bulkier items start at £30.
Does Homebase offer click & collect?
Yes, Homebase offers a free click & collect option which is called 'delivery to store'. There are over 150 Homebase stores around the UK and Ireland, find your nearest Homebase store on the store locator (opens in new tab) page.
What’s the Homebase returns policy?
If you’re unhappy with your Homebase order, you can return it for a refund within 30 days of receipt. It must be returned unused and in good condition, in its original packaging and with the receipt or order confirmation. You can return your order at a Homebase store, by collection or by sending it back. Head to the Homebase website or in store to start a return. A full refund will be issued once Homebase has received your item.
Can I change or cancel my Homebase order?
Once your order has been placed with Homebase, you won’t be able to change it so you’ll have to go through the return process. If you want to cancel an order, you can do so by refusing delivery or going through the return process.
How do I track my Homebase order?
Once your order has been dispatched, you’ll receive an email confirmation with tracking links and information inside. Use this to track your order.
Homebase Payment FAQs
How can I pay for my Homebase orders?
Accepted payment methods include all major credit and debit cards, American Express, PayPal and Apple Pay.
Can I pay in instalments at Homebase?
Homebase lets customers pay in instalments with Zip. Zip allows customers to buy now and pay later interest free with 4 easy instalments. Select Zip at the checkout to pay this way.
Other Homebase FAQs
Will Homebase install my order?
Homebase offers multiple installation options available. You’ll need to contact your local store or speak to a consultant to organise bathroom, worktop, kitchen and garden shed installations. For fitted wardrobes, Homebase offers a full installation on Space Pro sliding wardrobes at a cost of £499 per wardrobe.
How to use Homebase discount codes
1. Scroll through our list of Homebase discount codes. Once you've found the offer you'd like to redeem, click the 'Get Code' button.
2. A pop-up box will appear, revealing the code, click the 'Copy' button to copy it.
3. Head to the Homebase website, do your shopping, add everything to your basket and head to checkout.
4. Underneath the basket total, you’ll see a box that says ‘Got a discount code? Enter it here:’. Enter the discount code and click ‘Add’.
5. If valid, the page will refresh and the discount will be added to your total.
Homebase DIY Projects for summer
Best known for its home improvement and DIY departments, Homebase has everything you could possibly need to redecorate the inside of your home or redesign the outside. Whether you’re planning a big DIY project for the garden or just fancy retiling your bathroom, Homebase is your go-to destination for all things DIY and decorating.
Right now, Homebase is running its Summer Sale, where you can get 50% off on a wide array of products to update and improve your home. Customers can shop cheap deals and low prices on select garden furniture, BBQs, paint, outdoor heating, storage, shelving and garden tools, so why not start a new DIY project this summer?
Summer is the perfect time to get outside and update your garden. Planting some bulbs, mowing the lawn or repainting the fence are all handy ways to give your garden a new lease of life and get it looking good for when you have people over. If you want to take your garden improvements a step further, you can make and install your own bar, tree house or shed using wood, timber and other materials from the building & hardware section in Homebase stores or via the website.
For those who’d prefer to spruce up the inside of their homes, you can repaint your walls and cabinets, redecorate with curtains and carpets, or go that extra step and retile the kitchen or bathroom. Homebase has so many options across kitchen and bedroom departments so you can DIY a new feature wall or go all out with a major instalment of a new bath or shower unit. The possibilities are endless at Homebase.
Homebase Consultation Services
For big home improvement projects, take a look at Homebase Consultation Services. Both in-store and online, you can book free kitchen and bathroom design consultations where experts will discuss your design with you and help you plan your dream kitchen or bathroom. Oh… and did we mention that it’s free?!
Homebase is well known for its kitchen consultation services which you can access virtually online or book an appointment in store. After booking your consultation and supplying your kitchen measurements, one of Homebase’s kitchen experts in partnership with City & Guilds will create an accredited 3D design, talk you through the planning process and come up with a tailored quote for your project. Similarly, you can also book this consultation for your bathroom.
Another great service from Homebase is its bespoke fitted wardrobes. Whether you’re looking for a sliding wardrobe, wardrobe storage system or a new wardrobe interior, Homebase has multiple styles and sizes available to suit any room in your home. Customers can pick a wardrobe design they find on the site, in-store or can customise their own to match the room and décor using the ‘design your own wardrobe’ tool.
This tool is a handy way to create your own design and make sure that the doors and size of the wardrobe will fit in your space. Depending on the design or brand you choose, Homebase will install your order but you might have to pay a fee (check the T&Cs at the checkout). Homebase also offers step-by-step wardrobe installation written and video guides if you’d prefer to do it yourself.