All the best features, news, tips and great deals to help you live a better life through technology
Thank you for signing up to . You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.
Sunglass Hut Contact Details
Contact Sunglass Hut
Sunglass Hut Contact Us Page (opens in new tab)
Sunglass Hut Contact Number
0800 026 80 27
Open Monday - Saturday 10am - 7pm
Sunglass Hut Email Address
Online enquires - firstname.lastname@example.org
In-store enquires - email@example.com
Helpful Links for Sunglass Hut
LinkedIn (opens in new tab)
Ways to Save at Sunglass Hut
- Become a Sun Perks (opens in new tab) member to get member-only deals, birthday treats and seasonal offers.
- Keep on top of sales by checking the black bar that’s at the top of the website. This bar displays the latest promotions, including the Sunglass Hut outlet and other sales.
- Alternatively, head to the bottom of the website and click the link that says ‘Special offers’. Here is where you can view all the offers and the T&Cs that are available both online and in-store.
- Sunglass Hut offers a 15% student discount in partnership with UNiDAYS. Redeem your discount by verifying your student status for free on the UNiDAYS website.
- Sign up for the Sunglass Hut newsletter to get exclusive access to sales and special offers.
Sunglass Hut Delivery and Returns FAQs
Does Sunglass Hut offer free delivery?
Sunglass Hut offers free next-day delivery on every single order. You’ll receive your order 1 business day after your purchase.
Does Sunglass Hut have a click and collect service?
Yes, Sunglass Hut offers a free click & collect service. Typically, your order will be ready to collect within 2 hours.
How do I track my Sunglass Hut order?
To track your order, head to the Order Status (opens in new tab) page and enter your order or return number and your email address. If you have a Sunglass Hut account, you can look up your previous or live orders and it will show you their status.
What is Sunglass Hut’s return policy?
Sunglass Hut allows customers to mail their orders back to the warehouse for free within 30 days. Make sure you hold on to your receipt and original packaging, whether you’re returning online or in-store. Refunds are processed within 5 business days after the return has been received and you’ll receive an email confirmation. If you use a gift card for your purchase and want a return, a new gift card will be given to you with the order amount. You can’t return anything engraved or customised.
Other Sunglass Hut FAQs
Where’s my nearest Sunglass Hut store?
To find your nearest store, head to the Store Locator (opens in new tab) page on the website and type in your postcode.
Can I get my Sunglass Hut eyewear adjusted?
Sunglass Hut does have a free adjustment service on your eyewear in-store.
When is the next Sunglass Hut sale?
Good news, there's one on right now! Shop today and you'll be able to get up to 50% off selected styles in the sale.
How can I pay at Sunglass Hut?
Customers can pay with all major credit and debit cards, American Express, Mastercard and PayPal. You can also pay in batches with Klarna.
How to use Sunglass Hut promo codes
1. Look through our list of Sunglass Hut promo codes and sales.
2. Once you've found your chosen offer, click on it.
3. A pop-up box will appear where you can either 'copy' the code if it's a discount code offer or you'll be taken straight to the website if it's a sale offer.
4. Select the items you want to buy and add them to your shopping bag.
5. On the right-hand side of your shopping bag, you’ll see ‘Do you have a promo code?’ underneath the estimated delivery information. Click the drop-down and type in your promo code and click ‘Apply’. This will add a discount to your order. If the item is not eligible, Sunglass Hut will alert you on the page.
Logomania: Why we’re so obsessed with logos
The main trend that Sunglass Hut is promoting right now is Logomania. The Logomania collection is inspired by the retro movement of the 1980s and shows off brand and designer logos in an obvious yet stylish way. This is a trend we’ve been seeing a lot lately on bags, jewellery and clothing but sunglasses are the latest accessory that’s adopting it full force.
Whether you’re a loud and proud designer wearer or you prefer something simple, different brands have their own take on the logo trend so there’s something for everyone. A few favourites are from Dolce & Gabbana, Gucci and Burberry.
Dolce & Gabbana have created bold angular shades that are completed with logo and branding graffiti all over the frames. Depending on the colour, this design can be subtle or bold but is a fun and unique take on the logomania trend. The Gucci take on this trend is rather than plastering their name everywhere, they’ve kept it simple and sophisticated with the big gold two G’s on one side of the frames. They’ve let the sunglasses be the star of the show with the oversized and geometric shape but there’s no mistaking the Gucci label.
Finally, Burberry have kept it classic like they always do. Instead of focusing on words and letters, they’ve done what they do best and created glasses in their signature Burberry plaid or tartan print. It’s a fun interpretation of the Logomania trend that we can’t get enough of.
What are Smart Sunglasses?
We have smartphones, smart homes and even smart doorbells but now there’s smart sunglasses. You’re probably thinking: what are smart sunglasses and why do we need them?! I was thinking the same thing so let’s break this down a bit.
Smart glasses or sunglasses aren’t fully there yet but are sure to be the next big thing in technology. Currently, smart glasses have cameras and headphones built into them so you can take pictures and listen to music or podcasts via your glasses. Some can even act as AR devices and can project a screen into the corner of the glass. You might have been imagining the glasses you see from spy films but currently, we’re just on cameras and headphones but many other aspects are being developed, including eyecare.
One brand that has dived into this and is doing it surprisingly well is Ray-Ban. The first generation of Ray-Ban smart sunglasses are available at Sunglass Hut and are packed full of features. These glasses have a dual 5MP camera which captures high resolution photos and videos from your perspective. Wearers can also play, skip and pause songs that play through discrete open-ear speakers. Ray-Ban smart sunglasses have a touch-pad to help you control them or you can use your voice with built-in Facebook Assistant.
Other than the technology advances, the Ray-Ban frames are also incredibly stylish and the frame case acts as the charger. This trend is definitely on the rise and we wouldn’t be surprised if we see lots of people wearing these soon!