All the best features, news, tips and great deals to help you live a better life through technology
Thank you for signing up to . You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.
Reebok Help Page (opens in new tab)
Reebok Contact Number
+44 20 7365 7515
Ways to Save at Reebok
- Save 20% on your first order by signing up for the newsletter. When you subscribe, you’ll also get access to the latest launches, product releases and exclusive discounts.
- Reebok has an outlet sale that runs throughout the year, where you’ll find clothing and footwear with up to 40% off. Snap up any deals when you see them though, because once an outlet item has gone, it’s gone for good.
- Reebok offers a student discount (opens in new tab) in partnership with UNiDAYS. If you’re a student you can get 35% off full-price items and 25% off sales.
- To find out about the latest promotions and giveaways, make sure you’re following Reebok’s Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest pages.
- For even more sales, check third-party retailers' sites and stores that stock Reebok, like Amazon, ASOS and JD Sports, as they run individual promotions and seasonal sales on events like Black Friday and Boxing Day
Reebok Delivery FAQs
Does Reebok offer free delivery?
Yes, Reebok offers free delivery on orders over £25. If your order is under £25, delivery is £3.99. Delivery typically takes 2-4 business days to arrive.
Does Reebok have a click & collect service?
You can collect your order from a Royal Mail post office. This service is free on orders over £25 and costs £3.99 on orders under. Your order will be ready for collection between 2-4 business days.
How do I track my Reebok order?
When your order has been dispatched, you’ll receive a shipping email with Royal Mail track and trace information and links to view your order status. Alternatively, head to the order details page on the Reebok website and you can track the status of your recent order.
Reebok Returns FAQs
What’s the Reebok returns policy?
If you’ve changed your mind about your order, you can return your items within 30 days of receipt. Head to the returns (opens in new tab) page on the Reebok website to confirm your return and follow the instructions given to you. Make sure your item is unused and in original packaging with pre-printed return labels attached. Once Reebok receives and inspects your order, a refund will be issued.
Can I exchange my Reebok order?
If you’ve ordered the wrong size, you can exchange your order via the returns form (opens in new tab) and returns web page. Make sure you select the exchange option and once Reebok receives your item, a new size will be sent to you.
Reebok Sales FAQs
When is the next Reebok sale?
Great news, there’s a sale on right now! If you head over to Reebok today, you’ll discover an Up to 50% Off Summer Sale. This includes clothing and footwear for men, women and kids.
Does Reebok do Black Friday sales?
Yep, we’ve seen some great Black Friday sales at Reebok in the past. Last year, Reebok promoted up to 50% off in the Black Friday sale. With this in mind, we’re expecting to see some Black Friday promotions this year, so don’t forget to head back here on Friday 25 November.
Other Reebok FAQs
How can I pay for my Reebok order?
Reebok accepts all major credit and debit cards, PayPal and Klarna payments.
How to use Reebok voucher codes
1. Scroll through our list of Reebok discount codes.
2. Once you've found your chosen offer, click the 'Get Code' button.
3. A pop-up box will appear revealing the code. Click the 'Copy' button to copy the code.
4. Head over to the Reebok website, do your shopping, add everything to your basket and head to checkout.
5. Underneath your order summary and order details, you’ll see a box that says ‘Enter Your Promo Code’. Add the code into the box and click ‘Apply’. If valid, the page will refresh and your total will be updated with the discount amount.
Keep it classic
Rebook is an established brand you can rely on to provide quality trainers for all the family. The Reebok Classic Leather collection made its first appearance in 1983 (nearly 40 years ago!) and is now being reintroduced with some new Reebok Classic Leather designs. With the release of this new collection, a new campaign is introduced, ‘Life is Classic’. The campaign celebrates the history of the timeless Classic range whilst establishing what ‘Classic’ means in the modern-day. Musicians Ghetts and Ray BLK and representing the campaign.
The Classic Leather collection has an abundance of colours, shapes and sole styles to choose from. For a simple and well…classic look, a white pair of trainers from this range would be ideal. White trainers can be paired with anything, perfect if you’re styling some bold colours and patterns on your clothing. Of course, if funky trainers are more your style there are plenty of choices for you as well. Some collections have up to 12 colour choices so you can pick your favourite colour!
If you haven't shopped at Reebok before, you can save 20% on your first order by signing up for the newsletter. Reebok often has discount codes available as well so it's worth checking here for the latest offers.
The top sports to shop on Reebok
Fitness and sports are the basis of Reebok clothing, footwear and accessories. Whether you’re heading to the gym, taking part in a yoga class or off on a hike, Reebok has an extensive range of clothing that’s adapted and manufactured for each sporting activity.
To shop for specific sports on Reebok, head to the sports section of the Reebok website. Cross training, dance, gym workouts, hiking, running and yoga are all sports that have their own tailored collections so you can easily shop by activity to find the best sportswear for your workouts.
Reebok is well known for its shoes and footwear and they create both indoor and outdoor versions for your chosen sport. If you’re an indoor runner who prefers running on a treadmill, you can find shoes that are designed for indoor floors and surfaces. If you prefer to run outside and enjoy trail running or hiking, you need different shoes for the outdoors that will better handle uneven and harder terrain and will help prevent injuries. Reebok Nano X2 and Nano X1 TR both feature in our best workout shoes guide, so we can highly recommend those shoes.
Accessories are also things to consider when buying the latest fitness and sports training equipment. Socks are always something that’s overlooked for what you already have in your collection. Picking socks that are better suited for training, cycling or running can help with your workouts and keep your feet comfortable and protected. Other accessories that you can buy from Reebok include yoga mats, bags, masks, water bottles and caps so you can workout in style with the best gear on the market.