All the best features, news, tips and great deals to help you live a better life through technology
Thank you for signing up to . You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.
Contact Sports Direct
Sports Direct Customer Service
Sports Direct Customer Support Form (opens in new tab)
Sports Direct Socials
Ways to Save at Sports Direct
- Save with the Outlet: To find the biggest price cuts at Sports Directs, head to the ‘Outlet’. The outlet lets you shop by gender, size, deal, brand and category. Find out more in our 'Everything you need to know about the outlet' guide at the bottom of the page!
- Student Discount: It's easy for students to score a deal, as there's a 10% student discount offer at Sports Direct (opens in new tab) in partnership with UNiDAYS or Student Beans. Simply sign up and verify your student status, for free, to claim your discount.
- Download the App: For a quicker and easier shopping experience, download the free Sports Direct app. The app gives users access to over 800 brands and a diverse range of products from their iOS or Android device.
- Newsletter Sign-ups: Be ahead of the game and get the best deals before anyone else by signing up for the Sports Direct newsletter. Subscribing to the newsletter means you’ll be the first to receive info on the latest sales, offers and news.
Sports Direct Delivery & Returns FAQs
Can I get free delivery from Sports Direct?
Sports Direct doesn’t currently offer free delivery on its products. The cheapest delivery option is standard delivery which costs £4.99 and takes between 3 and 7 working days to arrive.
Does Sports Direct do next day delivery?
Sports Direct does have a next-day delivery option. Standard next-day delivery costs £7.99 and you need to order before 20:00 to qualify. There’s also a carbon-neutral next-day delivery option (delivered by DPD) which costs £9.99 and you also need to order before 20:00 to use this service.
Do Sports Direct do click and collect?
Sports Direct does have a click & collect option which costs £4.99. This service takes between 3-7 working days to arrive at your chosen store. A nice benefit of click & collect is that you can receive a £10 voucher when your click & collect order value is over £100 which can be spent in-store.
What’s Sports Direct’s return policy?
If you’ve changed your mind about your order you can return it within 28 days of delivery. Make sure your order is unused, in its original packaging and sent with proof of purchase. Head to the returns section of the Sports Direct website, fill out the returns form (opens in new tab) and follow the steps. Once Sports Direct has received and assessed your order, a refund will be issued.
Sports Direct Sales FAQs
Does Sports Direct have sales?
Sports Direct has seasonal sales that run throughout the year so keep your eyes peeled for Boxing Day, Easter and other seasonal events to save on your sportswear. Sports Direct also loves a Flash Sale - these sales offer massive price cuts on specific ranges but end very quickly so it’s worth signing up for the newsletter to find out as and when they’re happening.
Will Sports Direct have a Black Friday sale?
You’ll be happy to hear that Sports Direct has had Black Friday sales in the past, including up to 80% off top sporting retailers. With this in mind, we’re expecting to see some jaw-dropping discounts this Friday 25 November as well. In the past, Sports Direct has dropped Black Friday discounts before the actual day, so be sure to check here to find out about early sales.
Other Sports Direct FAQs
What ways can I pay for my Sports Direct order?
Sports Direct accepts Mastercard, VISA, American Express, Apple Pay, PayPal, SOFORT, P24, iDEAL, Giropay, Bancontact, Alipay and gift card payments.
What time does Sports Direct open?
There are loads of Sports Direct stores around the UK, and opening and closing times vary depending on the store. To find out the opening and closing times for your nearest shop, head to the store locator (opens in new tab) page and type in your postcode.
How to use Sports Direct promo codes
1. Scroll through our latest Sports Direct discount codes.
2. Once you've found your chosen offer, click on it.
3. A pop-out box will appear that will reveal your code.
4. 'Copy' the code and head to the Sports Direct website.
5. Do your shopping, add everything to your basket and head to your shopping bag before checking out.
6. In your shopping bag or cart, you’ll see ‘Do you have a promotional code’ underneath your order summary. Enter your code in the box and click ‘Apply’.
7. If valid, the page will refresh and your total will be updated with the discount added accordingly. You can also add your discount code if you go straight to the checkout in the payment section.
Everything you need to know about the outlet
If your wardrobe is in need of an update but you don’t want to spend loads of money, make sure you head over to the Sports Direct Outlet. Here you’ll find plenty of cracking deals on clothing items for men, women and kids, as well as unisex items, normally with up to 70% off. But there's more to the Sports Direct Outlet than the general Outlet sale, so what else is there?
First, there's the 90% off Daily Deals section which, as the name suggests, are deals that change daily, but will always offer a whopping up to 90% discount. Here you'll normally find out-of-season clothing, but it's worth investing as the seasons change in the blink of an eye and it won't be long until you can wear your new discounted clothing.
There's also a Multibuys section, and you’ll find offers from some of your favourite sporting brands like Nike, adidas, Everlast and Puma across a range of sports attire. Multibuys give you the chance to save by stocking up and getting a discount, so it's really good for things like socks and underwear.
The Last Chance to Buy section has clearance footwear, so it's a good place to start your search if you're specifically on the lookout for some new trainers. Make sure you pick up any deal you like though because once the shoes are gone, they won't be coming back!
Hike in comfort and style
There’s nothing like going out and exploring the great outdoors. To make your adventures as comfortable as possible, it’s worth investing in a good pair of walking boots. Walking boots are designed to be sturdy, weatherproof and support your feet and ankles to help avoid aches and injuries. Sports Direct sells hiking boots, trainers and sandals from outdoor retailers like Merrell, Regatta and Karrimor, so you know you’ll be buying shoes that have been created by the experts.
Sports Direct has walking footwear for men, women and children in a variety of styles, materials and price ranges so there is plenty of choice for everyone. But where is the best place to start your search for new footwear? When looking for some new walking footwear, there are a few things you need to consider. Are you more of a casual walker or are you looking to hike the mountains and beyond?
If you’re more on the casual side, a pair of walking shoes might be the best fit for you. Walking shoes are more lightweight and flexible than traditional walking boots so great for short adventures. They also tend to be cheaper than walking boots, so great for those on a budget.
If you’re going on long escapades up mountains and on unsteady terrain, you’re going to want to get hiking boots that are high cut so that your ankles get full support and that are made of durable materials.
For those looking for the cheapest deals available, head to the Sports Direct Outlet, there’s a specific category for Outlet Boots so make sure you head there to snap up a deal.