All the best features, news, tips and great deals to help you live a better life through technology
Thank you for signing up to T3. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.
Hints & Tips
- To stay up-to-date with Millets, sign up to receive the newsletter. If you're a subscriber, you get access to exclusive offers, content and can shop the sales before anyone else.
- To get more promotions, it's worth following the Millets Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube pages.
- To help customers save money on premium outdoor gear, Millets run a price promise where if you find something cheaper somewhere else, Millets will beat the price by 10%.
- Similar to the other companies in the Blacks family, Millets offer many group and partner discounts. Students can get 15% off at Millets with UNiDAYS. All they have to do is sign up to UNiDAYS and verify their student status to begin using the discount. For those taking part in the Duke of Edinburgh Awards, there’s a DofE discount available. Participants can get 15% off and leaders can get 20% off at Millets when they use their DofE card.
- Millets also have an additional 15% off discount for select groups, clubs and outdoor charities. These groups include: Ramblers, Scouts, NHS, Girlguiding, YMCA, Mountain Rescue and the Sea Cadets. Members of the armed forces – Royal Marines, Royal Navy, Royal Air Force and the Army – can also use this discount. Check the full list of partners and groups to see if your organisation is eligible.
Does Millets offer free delivery?
Yes. Millets offer free standard delivery on all orders over £70. If your order is under £70, the cost is £3.95 and will arrive within 3-5 working days. If you need your order ASAP, next day delivery is available at £4.95.
What is the Millets returns policy?
If you’re unhappy with your order, you can return or exchange it within 28 days of delivery or collection. You must complete a returns form that should be included in your order package and return it to Millets with your unused order in the original packaging and labels. A refund will be issued once Millets has received the return.
Can I exchange my Millets order?
You can but you will need to go in store to do this and it must be within the 28 days of delivery or collection.
Can I track my Millets order?
Once you place an order with Millets, you will be sent an email or text confirmation when your order has been dispatched with tracking information and links in there. Alternatively, log into your Millets account and view your most recent order.
What payment methods are available at Millets?
Millets accepts all major credit and debit cards, American Express, PayPal and Klarna.
How do I claim a Millets price match?
If customers find something from Millets cheaper at another retailer, their price promise means they’ll beat the price by 10%. To claim a price match, you’ll need to contact the Millets team and tell them about the product, the retailer and the price. They’ll then review and assess your request and get back to you as soon as possible.
Is there a Millets store near me?
There are hundreds of Millets stores across the UK. To find your nearest store, head to the ‘Store Locator’ on the Millets website and type in your postcode.
How do I get in touch with the Millets customer service team?
To contact Millets, call them on 0161 3937060, email firstname.lastname@example.org, fill out a contact form on the website or write to the customer care team at Millets Customer Care, Edinburgh House, Hollinsbrook Way, Pilsworth, Bury, BL9 8RR.
How to use Millets voucher codes
1. Head to the Millets website once you've found the promo code that you want to use.
2. Do your shopping, add everything to your basket and head to checkout.
3. In your shopping basket, you may have to select a delivery method before you can enter a discount code. Do this and head to the checkout.
4. At the checkout, you’ll see a box that says ‘Voucher’. Enter your discount code and click ‘Apply’. This should refresh the page and display the discount and the updated price.
5. If the code isn’t valid, a red message will appear and the discount won’t be applied. Some products may be excluded from promotional discounts but you can check this by reading the terms and conditions.
Walking poles: what are they and do I need them?
Getting outside and walking in nature has become an extremely popular way to exercise, especially after being locked inside for 2 years during the global pandemic. One accessory that people either love or find confusing are walking / trekking poles. If you’re a regular outdoor walker, walking poles can massively help with your journey or if you’re a newbie, you can discover a new hobby. But what are walking poles and do you really need them?
Walking poles are a hiking accessory that are used to assist walkers. This assistance can provide stability on uneven terrain, reduce strain on the body and help with their walking rhythm. They’re designed to help take the weight and impact off the knees and feet and give amazing stability for both uphill and downhill movement.
One of the main reasons to use walking poles is to prevent injury. A lot of older walkers use these for this reason but if you’re new to hiking and walking over different surfaces, walking poles can help you navigate this. Another reason is to improve your walking speed. Walking poles help with your pace as your whole body is moving as one and you can often use the poles to propel you forward. A lot of walking pole users also use them to increase their strength and exercise. Walking poles have been proven to burn more calories compared to when you walk without them and they build and strengthen muscles in your back, arms, shoulders and neck.
There are plenty of walking pole options to choose from at Millets, whether you’re a beginner or a pro. Make sure to focus on the grips, loops and tips to ensure you’re getting a supportive and quality pair of walking poles.
How to take care of your tent
Proper tent care and maintenance is very important, especially if you’re a regular camper. We’ve definitely all done it before when we’ve come home after a camping trip, quickly chucked the tent in the bag and when we come to use it again, the tent is dirty, smelly and broken. To prevent this, you need to be taking proper care of your tent, clean it regularly and pack it away properly.
When you buy a tent, always make sure it comes with a tent repair kit or buy one alongside your tent purchase. These kits are full of patches, repairs and other equipment that can help you achieve simple repairs on the go. An easy way to care for your tent is to ensure you tidy it away properly when you’re done. We’ve all been in a rush to leave the campsite but by taking an extra few minutes to do this, your tent will be in better condition when you next go to use it.
Start by cleaning out the inside of your tent before you close it up. Brush out any dirt, separate and wipe down the inner sections and make sure there’s nothing in it before you zip it up. Make sure to zip up the tent properly and then you can clean the outside. Warm water and a cloth will do the trick but you can also get specialist tent cleaners for really dirty jobs (which Millets sells plenty of in the 'Tent Waterproofing & Cleaning Products' section of the website). Wipe the tent down, remove any dirt patches and let it dry quickly before you put it back in the bag. When you go to take out the poles and the pegs, give these a quick clean too so you don’t get any mud in the storage bag.
Now that’s all done you can pack your tent away and there you are! A nice clean tent ready for your next adventure.
As T3's resident Shopping Expert and Deals Writer, Beth covers deals, discount codes, how to save money and seasonal holidays, including Black Friday, Cyber Monday, Amazon Prime Day, Boxing Day and Easter sales. Having always been passionate about writing, she’s written for websites, newspapers and magazines on a variety of topics, from jewellery and culture, to food and telecoms. You can find her work across numerous sites, including Wedding Ideas Magazine, Health & Wellbeing, The Bristol Post, Fashion & Style Directory and more. In her spare time, Beth enjoys running, reading, baking and attempting DIY craft projects that will probably end in disaster!
Rate Millets Discount Codes
Millets is a UK-based outdoor retailer that specialises in clothing, equipment and accessories for a full catalogue of outdoor activities. Established in 1893, Millets has over 100 years of trading experience and has become known as one of the best and largest outdoor stores in the UK and has hundreds of stores, an app and a dedicated website. Millets has been around since the late 19th century. In 1893, J.M Millet initially began Millets as a draper and outfitters. As this expanded, Morris Millet created a haberdashery in 1920 before both businesses joined together in 1986. Millets is now part of the Blacks Outdoor Retail group which is a combined outdoor group of Blacks, Millets, GO Outdoors and Ultimate Outdoors, completely taking over the outdoor industry. Millets offer an extensive range of outdoor essentials, including clothing, tents and accessories for cycling, hiking, fishing, horse riding and skiing activities. Millets stock and sell many popular outdoor brands and exclusively offer products from Berghaus Tents, Brasher, Eurohike, Peter Storm and Technicals. Whatever outdoor activities you're into, be sure to pop one of our Millets discount codes in at the checkout to save some pounds on your purchases.