All the best features, news, tips and great deals to help you live a better life through technology
Thank you for signing up to . You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.
Go Outdoors Contact Details
Contact Go Outdoors
Go Outdoors Customer Service Page (opens in new tab)
Go Outdoors Contact Number
0330 008 1555
Go Outdoors Email Address
Helpful Links for Go Outdoors
Go Outdoors Customer Service FAQs (opens in new tab)
Go Outdoors Blog (opens in new tab)
Ways to Save at Go Outdoors
- Sign up for a Go Outdoors Member’s Card (opens in new tab) to start saving at Go Outdoors. The card offers 12 months of benefits for just £5. Members can save up to 50% on the retail price, have the price matched by 10% (opens in new tab) and have access to exclusive card-holder offers. You can buy a Member’s card in-store or a card will be automatically added to your basket when you checkout online.
- Any students looking for some savings can get a 10% student discount with UNiDAYS (opens in new tab) by signing up and verifying their student status, for free.
- If your employer offers a CycleScheme (opens in new tab), Go Outdoors can help you save on a new bike. Simply sign up to the Go Outdoors CycleScheme, pick a bike from them, hire it for a long time, and you’ll pay a fraction of the cost at the end. Savings will be between 25% and 39%.
- There are group discounts for people taking part in DofE (opens in new tab), Scouts (opens in new tab) and Girl Guiding (opens in new tab), where participants can get discounted prices on kits, free fittings and additional resources.
- Customers can win £200 vouchers when they take photos of their adventures and post them on social media using the hashtag: #gomakethemostofit.
- Sign up for the Go Outdoors newsletter to get the latest product info, sales and discounts sent straight to your inbox.
Go Outdoors Delivery & Returns FAQs
Does Go Outdoors offer free delivery?
You can get free standard delivery on all orders if you’re a Go Outdoors Member’s cardholder. If you’re not a member, delivery is free when you spend £70 and costs just £3.95 if under. Standard delivery takes 3-5 working days to arrive.
Does Go Outdoors offer click & collect?
Great news, Go Outdoors does have a click & collect (opens in new tab) service. You can either reserve & collect (reserve your items and then pay and collect in-store) or click & collect (pay online and have them delivered to your nearest store). Both reserve & collect and click & collect are free of charge.
How do I track my Go Outdoors order?
When you order from Go Outdoors, you'll receive a text and email confirmation which will have a tracking link in it. Click this link for the latest tracking information. Alternatively, log into your Go Outdoors account to review the latest updates on your order.
What is the Go Outdoors returns policy?
Customers can return their Go Outdoors order both online and in-store, for free. Go Outdoors will issue a full refund or exchange within 28 days of purchase, provided you have proof of purchase. You can return your products in-store or by Royal Mail, Collect Plus or courier.
Go Outdoors Sales and Discount Code FAQs
When is the next Go Outdoors sale?
Go Outdoors has a Clearance Sale that runs throughout the year. Clearance items are discontinued lines so if you see something you love, snap it up ASAP because once it’s gone, it’s not coming back! Not only does Go Outdoors have a clearance, but there are seasonal sales that run throughout the year, so keep your eyes peeled for Black Friday, Easter and Boxing Day sales.
Do you need a Go Outdoors Member’s Card to get sale items?
Having the Go Outdoors Member’s Card is the best way to save money at Go Outdoors. With the card, you get exclusive discounts that are only available for cardholders. Without one, items will be charged at retail price, which is a lot more pricey.
Does Go Outdoors do discount codes?
Yep, Go Outdoors does do discount codes here and there, they’ll often be an extra discount on sale items, so you can watch the savings come sailing in. We update our discount codes regularly so check this page for the latest offers.
Other Go Outdoors FAQs
How can I pay at Go Outdoors?
Go Outdoors accepts Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, American Express, PayPal and Klarna payments.
How to use Go Outdoors voucher codes
1. Find the Go Outdoors voucher code that you want to use, click the 'Get Code' button.
2. A pop-up box will then appear revealing the code. Click the 'Copy' button to copy the code, which you can then paste at the checkout.
3. Head to the Go Outdoors website. Do your shopping, add everything to your basket and head to checkout.
4. Underneath your basket, you will see a box saying ‘Voucher’. Enter your voucher code and click ‘Apply’. This should refresh the basket page and display the discounted price. You can then checkout.
5. If the code isn’t valid, a red message will appear and the discount won’t be applied. Make sure to check the terms and conditions before applying.
6. Go Outdoors will automatically add a members card to your basket for £5 and the discount card saving will be applied. If you already have a membership card, you can enter your discount card number.
What to wear for an autumn hike
The beautiful autumnal leaves make autumn an amazing time to go for a hike. Autumn is now just around the corner, so it now feels like the time to start thinking about some new outdoor apparel to see you through the season. But what exactly are the essentials you need?
When autumn comes the weather tends to be a bit sporadic. Moments of glorious sunshine can turn into rainy downpours and gusty winds. With this in mind, it’s best to bring lots of light layers so you can avoid getting too hot or too cold. Start with a base layer top, and make sure it’s made of breathable materials so that you don’t get overheated, plus breathable materials help to keep you feeling fresh.
A fleece jacket is a good mid-layer top to keep you nice and snug during those windy walks. It’s also worth investing in a good rain jacket because you’re guaranteed to have a rainy spell or two over the autumn. Instead of purchasing a fleece and a waterproof jacket, you could buy a 3-in-1 jacket that has a removable fleece layer on the inside for those days that are a bit warmer but rainy.
Speaking of rainy, you’ll want to get a pair of waterproof trousers, they’re very light and easy to store in your bag and they’re great for putting on over a pair of trousers or leggings when it starts to rain.
The best footwear for autumn hikes is walking boots. This is because the ground will start getting a bit more muddy and slippery, and hiking boots gives your ankles a bit more support so they'll help you to avoid any injuries!
Finally, a hat, gloves and warm hiking socks are easy additions to take along with you, and they’re especially handy towards the end of autumn when it starts to get a bit more chilly.
Go Outdoors has a specific Walking category so it’s easy to find all the essentials you need for your next adventure, stocking apparel from trusted retailers like Peter Storm and Berghaus. It’s easy to save on your Go Outdoors purchases because many discounts and sales are offered throughout the year. However, they are only available when you have a Go Outdoors Members card. The card costs £5 a year but it’s well worth the investment because it’ll save you heaps in the long run.
Scouts and Girlguiding discounts
Go Outdoors is in partnership with Scouts Association and Girlguiding. These organisations are leading UK charities that encourage young boys and girls to get outside and take on adventurous activities, like canoeing, climbing, camping and more. As the UK’s biggest outdoor store, Go Outdoors has partnered with both of these organisations, including the Duke of Edinburgh Awards, and offers them huge discounts to get kids outside and have adventures.
Go Outdoors is the Recommended Outdoor Retailer for The Scouts Association. The Scouts Association is the largest scouting organisation in the UK and has thousands of youth members and adult volunteers. To contribute to this organisation, Go Outdoors has discounts on clothing and equipment for Scouts and offers in-store fitting sessions and kit talks for Scout events. Go Outdoors also offers a 15% discount for leaders and 10% off for members, as well as allowing scouts to recruit and fundraise in their stores.
Similarly, Go Outdoors is the Recommended Outdoor Retailer for Girlguiding. Girlguiding or The Guide Association is the largest all-girls guiding charity organisation. Like the scouts, it encourages girls to explore the outside, take part in development projects and earn achievement badges. Go Outdoors offer a wide range of clothing and equipment from their own brand as well as other popular brands. Girls can get their kit at a discounted price and get kit talks in-store that can be tailored to their units.
If your kid is part of the Scouts or Girlguiding, Go Outdoors is the ideal store to shop for their new kit or uniform.