All the best features, news, tips and great deals to help you live a better life through technology
Thank you for signing up to . You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.
Wiggle Contact Details and Payment Methods
Wiggle Contact Us Form (opens in new tab)
The best way to contact Wiggle is to start a live chat on the website. Live chat hours are:
Monday to Friday 8am–7:30pm
Saturday to Sunday 10am–5:30pm.
Useful Links for Wiggle
Wiggle Customer Service and Help Page (opens in new tab)
Wiggle Blog (opens in new tab)
Wiggle Social Pages
Wiggle Payment Methods
Wiggle accepts all major credit and debit cards, PayPal and Finance V12.
Ways to Save at Wiggle
- Check out the Wiggle outlet to find hugely discounted items. Right now you can save up to 60% on cycling, running, triathlon, outdoor and swimming sportswear and gear.
- For free unlimited delivery, you can get Wiggle+, a delivery subscription service that is just £9.99 a year. This subscription includes access to more products and extended order windows.
- If you write a product review on Wiggle, you’ll be in for the chance to win a £100 gift voucher. The prize draw happens at the end of every month.
- Wiggle has a refer a friend scheme (opens in new tab) where you and your pal can both save money. If your friend creates an account and spends over £50, they’ll get a £10 Wiggle voucher and you’ll get 10% off your next order - happy days!
- The Wiggle Loyalty Schem (opens in new tab)e is available to all customers who have a Wiggle account. There are two loyalty memberships: Gold and Platinum. You earn these spots and points through regular purchases. Gold customers who spend over £300 in a year receive an exclusive 5% off and Platinum customers who spend over £500 in a year receive an exclusive 12% off.
- For an easier and quicker shopping experience, download the Wiggle app. The app is available on both iOS and Android devices and has the full Wiggle catalogue. Users will also get the latest news and offers, exclusive products and daily recommendations.
- Stay up to date with Wiggle by signing up to receive the newsletter. Subscribers get access to all the latest news, product launches and offers.
Wiggle Delivery and Returns FAQs
Does Wiggle offer free delivery?
Yes, Wiggle does offer free standard delivery if your order is over £20. If your order is under £20, delivery will cost £2.99. Standard delivery takes up to 5 working days to arrive.
Does Wiggle have a click & collect service?
You can choose Collect+ to get your order sent to a nominated Collect+ pick up point. Collect + takes up to 2 days to arrive. It's free on orders over £20.
Can you get next day delivery at Wiggle?
Wiggle does offer next day delivery on orders and it costs £4.99. To make sure you get your delivery the next day you need to order before 10pm Monday-Friday, 6pm Saturday and 8pm Sunday.
What’s the Wiggle returns policy?
If you’re unhappy with your order, you can return it within 365 days of the purchase date. Make sure your item is unused and in its original packaging with all labels attached. To start a return, you’ll need to contact the Wiggle customer service team. Once Wiggle has received and inspected your order, a refund will be issued.
How do I track my Wiggle order?
Once your order has been dispatched, Wiggle will send you an email with courier details and tracking information. Use this to track your order.
Other Wiggle FAQs
What is Wiggle+?
Wiggle+ is a delivery subscription service which offers free unlimited delivery. The subscription includes access to more products and extended order windows. It’s £9.99 a year and can be purchased at the checkout.
What is Wiggle's Cycle to Work scheme?
You can save up to 42% on your Wiggle orders and pay over 18 months when you purchase through the Cycle to Work scheme. Your employer needs to have registered the company to the Cycle to Work scheme for you to be able to claim a discount. Find out more on the Cycle to Work (opens in new tab) page.
Does Wiggle offer a student discount?
Wiggle doesn't currently offer a student discount, but there are many ways to save on Wiggle items so check back here regularly for the latest promo codes and offers.
How to use Wiggle voucher codes
1. Scroll through our list of Wiggle promo codes.
2. Once you've found the code you want to use, click the 'Get Code' button.
3. A pop-up box will then appear revealing the code.
4. Press the 'Copy' button to copy the code.
5. Head to the Wiggle website, do your shopping, add everything to your basket and head to the checkout.
6. On the right-hand side of the page underneath the order summary, you’ll see a box that says ‘Gift Voucher’. Enter your code in this box and click ‘Add Code’.
7. If valid, the page will refresh and the discount will be added accordingly.
Keep on running
There are many physical and mental health benefits to going running regularly. It helps to build muscle, improve your blood pressure, relieve stress and it’s good for your lungs. So with all these amazing factors, it makes running sound really dreamy, right? So what are the essentials you need to go running?
Your feet do a lot of the hard work while you’re running so it’s essential you look after them. That’s where a good pair of running shoes come in handy. Running shoes are cleverly designed to reduce the pressure on your ankles, help prevent injuries, cushion your feet to lower the impact of when your feet make contact with the ground, and many other great things.
The team at Wiggle are experts in sports and exercise, testing products from leading sports retailers and selecting only the best sportswear, footwear and gear to sell online. This includes a range of running shoes for men, women and kids. Wiggle stocks running shoes from adidas, Nike, Asics and many other top footwear brands so you can purchase your new trainers knowing you are buying the best running shoes that the market has to offer.
To snap up a bargain, make sure you head to the Wiggle outlet sale and shop the ‘Run Outlet’. Here you’ll find running shoes, clothing and accessories with up to 55% off! For any full-price goodies, make sure you use one of our Wiggle voucher codes to save you a few quid along the way.
Everything you need to know about turbo trainers
A turbo trainer or bike roller is an essential piece of equipment for passionate cyclists or people who want to stay active on their bike at home. Turbo trainers are designed to keep your bike stationary by holding the wheels in place. You can then cycle in place either at home or in the office. There are a few reasons why you’d use a turbo trainer.
Firstly, turbo trainers are often used by professional athletes to warm up before races. If you’re on a strict training schedule for a cycling race, you want to make sure you’re cycling the right amount to achieve your goals. If the weather is terrible and you can’t get out on the bike, you can use a turbo trainer to train inside. It’s also a handy piece of kit to keep your fitness levels up and fit in a quick workout when you’ve got limited time. Rather than investing in an exercise bike, turbo trainers are much cheaper, ideal if you’re on a budget. If you don’t have much space at home or want to fit in a quick workout while you’re away, turbo trainers can be packed away and assembled conveniently, tidily and quickly.
If you’re looking for a turbo trainer, Wiggle has many different types available on its website, including rise blocks, rollers and training mats, all from leading cycling brands. If you’re unsure what you need, start a live chat with the Wiggle team and one of their experts will be happy to assist you.