All the best features, news, tips and great deals to help you live a better life through technology
Thank you for signing up to . You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.
Simply Supplements Contact Details and Payment Methods
Contact Simply Supplements
Simply Supplements Contact Us Page (opens in new tab)
Simply Supplements Contact Number
Customer care: 0330 088 4840
Place order: 0800 988 0292
Lines open are Monday - Saturday
8:00am - 6:00pm
Simply Supplements Email Address
Simply Supplements Contact Address
PO Box 1330
Simply Supplements Social Pages
Simply Supplements Payment Methods
Simply Supplements accepts all major credit and debit cards and PayPal.
Ways to Save at Simply Supplements
- Get 10% off your first order by signing up to receive the newsletter. Subscribers are also the first to find out about the latest offers and product releases.
- Simply Supplements has subscription services available for repeat shoppers. Subscribe & Save is a repeat order service where you can save 10% when you start a prescription with Simply Supplements.
- Simply Supplements offer an 8% student discount (opens in new tab) in partnership with Student Beans. To claim your discount, head to the Student Beans website to register and verify your student status. Once you've signed up, you'll get an exclusive student discount code.
- Share the Simply Supplements love with the refer a friend (opens in new tab) scheme and you and your pal will both get 20% off your next order.
- Simply Supplements offers a price match promise (opens in new tab). If you find something cheaper elsewhere, Simply Supplements will refund you and then give you an extra 10% off.
- When you shop on Simply Supplements, you can select how often you want the product to be delivered to you at the checkout. Simply Supplements will then set up your repeat order.
Simply Supplements Delivery and Returns FAQs
Does Simply Supplements offer free delivery?
Yes, all Simply Supplements orders come with free standard delivery. If you want express or next-day delivery, you’ll have to pay a fee or you can sign up to SimplyUnlimited for £10.99 - this will give you free unlimited next-day deliveries for a whole year.
What’s the Simply Supplements returns policy?
You can return your order if it's unused within 30 days from the day of delivery. Go to the Simply Supplements website to find the returns process. Once Simply Supplements have received and assessed your order, a refund will be issued. Returning your order is free of charge.
How do I track my Simply Supplements order?
When your Simply Supplements order has been dispatched, you’ll be sent an email with tracking information. Alternatively, you can sign into your account to monitor your orders.
Can I cancel my Simply Supplements order?
Customers can cancel or amend their order by contacting the Simply Supplements team. You’ll have to do this quickly but if your order has been dispatched, you won’t be able to cancel your order and you’ll have to go through the returns process.
Other Simply Supplements FAQs
When is the next Simply Supplements sale?
Good news, there's an up to 70% off summer sale right now! Head over now and enjoy some sizzling summer deals.
Can I amend or delay my Simply Supplements Subscribe & Save subscription?
Yes, to amend the amount of your order or to bring forward or push back your order, contact Simply Supplements to update the timings.
Is there a Simply Supplements store near me?
No, Simply Supplements is internet-only so you will have to shop on the website or a third-party reseller.
How to use Simply Supplements discount codes
1. Browse our list of Simply Supplement voucher codes.
2. Once you've found your offer, click the 'Get Code' button.
3. A pop-up box will appear revealing your code.
4. Click the 'Copy' button to copy the code.
5. Head on over to the Simply Supplements website, do your shopping, add everything to your basket and head to checkout.
6. Underneath your total, you’ll see a box that says ‘Enter offer code’. Enter the code into the box and click ‘Apply’. The page will refresh and your total will be updated.
Super savings with Subscribe and Save
Simply Supplements is a fantastic place to shop if you want repeat orders of vitamins and supplements. This is thanks to the Subscribe and Save service. But what is it and how does it work?
Subscribe and Save is the Simply Supplements repeat subscription service which saves you both time and money. When you order a product as a repeat subscription, you save 10% on your order (this works on top of any other savings as well). There is a lot of flexibility when it comes to Subscribe and Save, you can choose how often you want your product delivered and you can cancel your subscription anytime by calling the Customer Service team on 0800 988 0292. Their working hours are Monday to Saturday from 8am to 6pm. You can also amend how often you want your Subscribe and Save delivery by calling the Customer Service team on the same number as above. Another great benefit of Subscribe and Save is that delivery is free of charge (the delivery charge is worth £1.99 so it saves you a fair amount over time).
So, how do you set up a Subscribe and Save subscription? Well, that’s super easy to do. When you click on a product you’ll be taken to the product page. On the right-hand side of the product image, you’ll have the option to either select a one-off order or Subscribe and Save. What’s really handy with the Subscribe and Save feature is that it shows you how much you will save on that product if you select the Subscribe and Save option. When you choose to Subscribe and Save, you can then ‘View Basket’, which is where you can decide how often you want your product delivered.
The benefits of cod liver oil
Fish oils are well known supplements that help maintain health and bring about beneficial effects to blood pressure, brain function, cardiac function and eye health. Cod liver oil is the most popular or best known type of fish oil, so what is it and what are the benefits?
Cod liver oil is a dietary supplement that’s taken from the liver of a cod fish. It’s a natural source for omega 3 fatty acids EPA and DHA and polyunsaturated fats. It contains high concentrations of vitamin A and D and is believed to contain higher percentages of these vitamins than any other foods. Cod liver oil can be taken in oil or capsule form depending on your preference. Cod liver oil has so many benefits but it’s best known to help with general health and wellbeing and is said to support the brain, eyes, heart, skeleton, immune system and skin.
So, who should be taking cod liver oil? In general, cod liver oil is a popular supplement for people looking to support their healthy lifestyle through their diet. Many people take extra vitamins, multivitamins and minerals alongside their food for health benefits and cod liver oil fits into this too. Specifically, older people can definitely benefit from cod liver oil as it supports the immune system and can help with serious health issues. Simply Supplements have a wide range of fish oils available and in the description of each product, you can find their recommendations of who should take them.