All the best features, news, tips and great deals to help you live a better life through technology
Thank you for signing up to . You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.
Speedo Contact Details and Payment Methods
Speedo Contact Us page (opens in new tab)
Speedo Contact Address
Speedo International Limited. Speedo Customer Service, 1-2 The Stables Gadbrook Park, Northwich, CW9 7RA
Speedo Contact Number
0800 151 0757
Phone lines are open Monday - Friday between 8am - 8pm
Helpful Links for Speedo
Speedo Help Centre page (opens in new tab)
Speedo Payment Methods
Speedo accepts all major credit and debit cards, ISA, Discover, American Express, Google Pay, Apple Pay, PayPal, Clearpay, Splitit and Laybuy.
Ways to Save at Speedo
- Save 10% on your first order simply by signing up for the Speedo newsletter. When you subscribe you'll also get access to the latest news and promotions.
- Speedo has a huge social media presence and the channels show off any sales and deals that are currently running. Make sure to follow Speedo’s Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and Pinterest pages to stay in the loop.
- Speedo has partnered with the Blue Light Community to give a 20% key worker discount (opens in new tab) on full-price orders. If you’re a key worker and qualify for this discount, log in or sign up for a Blue Light Card. This card means you unlock a special discount code for Speedo that you can use on all orders at the checkout.
- Speedo has a referral scheme (opens in new tab). If you refer a friend and they buy something on the site, both you and your friends will earn a £5 credit which you can use on your order. To take part in this, you’ll have to get your unique referral code or link and send it to your friend to use.
Speedo Delivery and Returns FAQs
Does Speedo offer free delivery?
Yes, there’s free standard delivery when you spend over £50. If you spend under £50, delivery costs £3.99. Orders will be delivered in 3-5 working days. If you want your order ASAP, there's also a next-day delivery option for £5.99 which is available 7 days a week.
Can I track my Speedo order?
Yes, head to the Track Your Order (opens in new tab) section of the Speedo website and enter your order number and postcode to find your order tracking.
Can I cancel or amend my Speedo order?
You can cancel or amend your order if it’s not been dispatched yet. There’s a very small window for this so you’ll have to provide Speedo with your order number and information as soon as possible. If you miss this window, you’ll have to request a return.
What is the Speedo returns policy?
If you wish to return your Speedo order, you have 60 days to do so but you’ll have to raise your return within 14 days of receiving your order. To start a return, you’ll have to register your order and select ‘Return’. Send the item back to Speedo in the original packaging and with all the information needed. Refunds will be issued once Speedo has received and assessed your order.
Other Speedo FAQs
How do I find my size at Speedo?
If you’re unsure what size you need, take a look at the Size Guides (opens in new tab) page on the website.
When is the next Speedo sale?
Great news, there’s an outlet sale that runs throughout the year. In the outlet, there’s an abundance of women’s, men’s and kids’ swimwear with up to 30% off. Snap up any deals when you find them because once an outlet item is out of stock it's not coming back!
How to use Speedo voucher codes
1. Browse through our list of Speedo discount codes.
2. Once you've found the offer you'd like to use, click the 'Get Code' button.
3. A pop-up box will appear revealing the code. Click the 'Copy' button to copy it.
4. Head to the Speedo website, do your shopping, add everything to your basket and head to the checkout.
5. Whether you’re in the shopping bag or at the checkout, you’ll see a box below your list of items which says ‘Got a discount code? Enter it here.’ Add the discount code into the box and click ‘Add’ to apply the discount.
6. You can only use one discount code at a time and can’t be used on products that are involved in a promotional event taking place on the website.
Speedo Club Kit
The team at Speedo are experts in swimming and creating the perfect costume and equipment that can assist you in the water. Alongside its many styles of swimsuits, including trunks, bikinis, wetsuits and more, Speedo also has a Club Kit service for swimming clubs and teams everywhere.
The Club Kit service is where swimming clubs can design their own Speedo swimming kit. If you’re in your school or county team, Speedo can help you customise your kit so it’s unique to your team and you’re all matching at your next meet.
To start with Club Kit, first, choose the products you want in your kit. This includes t-shirts, hoodies, tracksuits, jackets and shorts. Make sure to also check gender and whether you want zips and extra detailing. Next, you create your design. Do this by adding your team colours and logos, and organising placement, size and font. By completing the Club Kit form, the Speedo customer service team will contact you to discuss your teams’ artwork requirements. After you’ve spoken to a member of the Speedo team you can finalise your design and place your order. Your kit will be sent to you within 8 weeks.
By having your own customised kit, you and your team appear as a unit and look more professional. Not only that, but Speedo uses the best materials available that are designed for swimmers to help them easily glide through the water and be comfortable at the side of the pool. Speedo uses moisture wicking finishes on their polo shirts and shorts to keep you cool and comfortable poolside and the improved fit that’s shaped by athletes offers maximum comfort. If you’re gearing towards a jacket or a hoodie, Speedo has introduced forward facing shoulder seams for added comfort, ideal if you carry heavy rucksacks or backpacks to your swimming practices and competitions.
What are the right swimming goggles for me?
Goggles are an essential piece of swimming gear that shouldn’t be overlooked. However, with so many different types of goggles to choose from, it can be a little overwhelming and confusing. That’s where Speedo and its Goggle tool come in handy.
Before you use the Goggle tool, help yourself by narrowing down your options and what you need for your swimming journey. First, select your age and gender category as this determines the size of the goggles and will find the right ones for your face shape. These simple questions already help pinpoint what options you can eliminate and which ones you need to look at. Speedo has done extensive research into face shapes and uses head-scanning data to create its IQfit technology. This helps ensure the right fit. When you get your goggles, make sure they fit properly around the eyes and across the nose and there isn’t any uncomfortable pressure or suction around these parts.
It’s a good idea to work out what you’ll be using your goggles for, for example, are you using them for competitions or for your holiday swim? Are you looking for goggles for pool water or open water? By answering these questions, you’ll be given lense options that are suited to a range of conditions and environments. For example, if you selected in the Goggle tool that you’re a woman and you’ll be focusing on open water swimming, the lense options you’ll see are mirror, smoke, blue, clear and prescription. These goggles are all designed for open water and depending on which pair you choose, some can help reduce brightness and glare, and others give maximum visibility in low lighting.