All the best features, news, tips and great deals to help you live a better life through technology
Thank you for signing up to . You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.
Tredz Contact Details
Tredz Contact Us Page (opens in new tab)
Tredz Email Address
Tredz Customer Service Number
Monday - Friday: 09:00 - 17:30
Saturday: 08:30 - 12.30
Ways to Save at Tredz
- Save £5 on your first order by signing up for the newsletter. The newsletter also gives you access to special sales and deals.
- To shop Tredz sales, you can click on the sales banner at the top of the website. Special offers are also featured on the homepage.
- Tredz offers a Price Match Promise. If you find a product sold at Tredz cheaper somewhere else, Tredz will match the price or refund the difference.
- Students can bag a 10% student discount (opens in new tab) on selected items in partnership with Student Beans. Simply sign up and verify your student status with Student Beans and you can get 10% off locks, lights and hybrid classic, hybrid sports and mountain bikes.
- Tredz rents bikes out to people who take part in the government’s Cycle to Work scheme (opens in new tab). Through a salary sacrifice at your employment, you can choose your bike and equipment from Tredz and get up to 42% off.
Tredz Delivery and Returns FAQs
Does Tredz offer free delivery?
Yes, Tredz offers free standard delivery on orders over £20. If your order is under £20, you’ll be charged £2.95.
Does Tredz offer free click & collect?
Yes, Tredz offers a free click and collect option to its Swansea and Cardiff stores.
What is the Tredz returns policy?
If you'd like to return your order you can within 365 days of receipt. Your order will have to be returned unused and in the same condition as you received it. Tredz will offer you a full refund, exchange or repair. A refund will be issued once the order has been received and inspected, and the postage fees will be deducted from the refund. To start a return, head to the Tredz returns (opens in new tab) page.
How do I track my Tredz order?
To track your purchase, log in to your Tredz account and view your most recent order. Alternatively, you will have received an email from Tredz when you placed your order which will have all the tracking information and links in there for you to use.
Other Tredz FAQs
Does Tredz do discount codes?
Yep! You'll often find Tredz discount codes, the best place to find them is on this page as we update our offers regularly.
Is Tredz any good?
Customers definitely seem to think so! Tredz has been rated 'Excellent' on Trustpilot with an average of 4.6 out of 5!
Where is Tredz bike shop?
There are two Tredz stores, one is in Cardiff and the other is in Swansea. There’s also an additional Tredz megastore in Swansea.
Does Tredz have a size guide?
Yes, Tredz has a handy Bike Size Guide (opens in new tab) on the website to help you in your quest for some new wheels.
How to use Tredz voucher codes
1. Browse through our Tredz discount codes. Once you've found the offer you'd like to redeem, click the 'Get Code' button.
2. A pop-up box will appear revealing the code, click the 'Copy' button to copy it.
3. Head to the Tredz website, do your shopping, add everything to your basket and head to checkout.
4. In the checkout, you’ll see ‘Add discount code or gift voucher’ underneath the items in your basket. Enter the code in the box and click ‘Apply’. The page will refresh and your total will be updated accordingly.
Have you ever desperately wanted to go faster on your bike but not get exhausted in the process? An electric bike could be your perfect solution. An electric bike puts the ease into cycling so you can spend more time enjoying the breeze through your hair than pedalling with all your might. Tredz has joined the electric bike revolution and has an extensive range of electric mountain bikes, urban bikes and road bikes.
eBikes have become popular for many reasons and they’re only getting more desirable by the day. One reason they are loved so much is for mountain biking. Electric mountain bikes (also known as e-MTB’s) are designed to give you a boost as you’re going uphill so you don’t get tired and you can fully enjoy the exhilarating downhill moments. Because you won’t be getting as exhausted, you can attempt more hills for more hours of fun.
Electric bikes are also really great for anyone who commutes to work. Not all workplaces provide washing facilities so cycling on a pushbike may not have felt like a very desirable option - no one wants to turn up to work sweating! But eBikes take that away, you won’t need to worry about getting out of breath when you breeze in on your new eBike. The best type of eBike for commuting would be an electric urban bike so make sure you check Tredz latest urban eBike deals.
A new bike is a big investment, so be sure to check our latest voucher codes to ensure you get the best price on your new set of wheels.
What is the Cycle to Work scheme?
The Cycle to Work scheme is a UK government initiative introduced in 1999 to promote healthier journeys to work while also reducing environmental pollution. It’s a tax exemption scheme that allows employers to loan bicycles and cycling equipment to employees as a tax-free benefit. Cycle to Work is a salary sacrifice so you save money on bikes and equipment as the payment is taken from your salary before tax and National Insurance are deducted. This is spread over 12-18 months and can save you a huge amount of money.
Many bike retailers and shops will take part in the Cycle to Work scheme, like Tredz. To take part in this scheme, make sure your employer offers the Cycle to Work scheme by contacting your HR team. They’ll then give you the employer code and maximum spend. Head to the Tredz website and choose your cycling equipment. Many companies like Tredz will give you a quote before you commit. Get your Cycle to Work voucher and redeem it at Tredz to get your bike up to 42% off.
Tredz lets you pick between road, mountain, hybrid, folding and electric bikes, clothing, helmets and other accessories. If you’re unsure of what bike to get and how much you can spend, you can get a quote from Tredz or you can ask them to help you out with finding you the right bike. Once your bike and other equipment and accessories arrive, payments each month will be taken from your pay check and you can start cycling to work.