All the best features, news, tips and great deals to help you live a better life through technology
Thank you for signing up to . You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.
Snow+Rock Contact Details and Payment Methods
Snow+Rock Contact Information Page (opens in new tab)
Snow+Rock Customer Service Number
Call: 0117 456 2355
Whatsapp: 07583 208513
Monday - Friday: 08:00-19:00
Saturday - Sunday: 09:00-17:00
Snow+Rock Postal Address
Outdoor and Cycle Concepts
PO BOX 75 / UNIT 11
Snow+Rock Social Pages
Snow+Rock Payment Methods
Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Maestro, Delta and PayPal
Ways to Save at Snow+Rock
- The Explore More membership (opens in new tab) offers members amazing benefits to Snow+Rock customers and its sister sites, Runners Need and Cotswold Outdoor. These benefits include exclusive discounts, competition entries, price match promises, 100-day returns, and a free 3-year extended warranty on all products. To join for free, sign up to emails or purchase something from Snow+Rock stores or online.
- To shop the Snow+Rock sale, click the ‘Sale’ link at the top of all pages. Snow+Rock also offer Online Exclusive items which are extra products that are only available at Snow+Rock.
- Snow+Rock offer a Recycle My Gear (opens in new tab) service where it'll take your old clothes and reuse or recycle them for you.
- Snow+Rock has a Repair and Care (opens in new tab) service where you can send your damaged kit to Snow+Rock and an expert member of the team will clean or repair it and send it back to you.
- The Kid’s Buy Back (opens in new tab) policy allows you to trade in your kid’s old ski and snowboard hardware and get 20% off at Snow+Rock.
Snow+Rock Delivery and Returns FAQs
Does Snow+Rock offer free delivery?
Free next-day delivery is available for orders over £55. If your order is under £55, delivery costs £5.95. To qualify for next day delivery you need to order before 8pm Sunday-Friday.
Does Snow+Rock have a click & collect service?
Yes indeed, you can collect your Snow+Rock order from over 80 stores and it's a free service. Some orders will even be available to collect from 3 hours.
How do I track my Snow+Rock order?
When you purchase from Snow+Rock, you’ll receive an email confirmation with a tracking link. Click this to track your order.
Can I exchange a Snow+Rock order?
Yes. This process is similar to returns so you’ll have to do this within 30 days (100 if you’re an Explore More member).
If I order multiple items at Snow+Rock, will they arrive at the same time?
If you ordered multiple items, they may arrive on the same day or separately, but you won’t be charged for the multiple deliveries.
What's the Snow+Rock returns policy?
If you’d like to return your order, you can within 30 days of purchase or 100 days if you’re a member of the Explore More club. You can return your order in-store or online, but your goods will need to be in the original packaging with the labels and proof of purchase/invoice. To start a return, contact the Snow+Rock team or start a return through your account. Refunds will be processed once the item has been received by Snow+Rock and it could take up to 14 working days to be seen in your account.
Other Snow+Rock FAQs
Do I need a Snow+Rock Explore More membership?
You don’t need a membership to shop at Snow+Rock but when you do, you’ll be added to the Explore More membership. This doesn’t cost anything and you’ll be able to take advantage of their benefits, including discounts, 100-day returns and price match promises.
Is there a Snow+Rock store near me?
There are lots of Snow+Stores dotted around the UK. To find your nearest shop, head to the Find A Store (opens in new tab) page on the website and enter your location.
How to use Snow+Rock discount codes
1. Scroll through our list of Snow+Rock discount codes, find the offer that you want to use and click the 'Get Code' button.
2. A pop-up box will appear revealing the code. Click the 'Copy' button to copy it.
3. Head to the Snow+Rock website, do your shopping, add everything to your basket and head to checkout.
4. On the right hand side of your ‘Shopping Basket’, you’ll see: ‘Do you have a gift voucher or promotional code?” Add your code into the box and click ‘Confirm code’.
5. If valid, the page will refresh and your total will be updated accordingly.
How to choose the best ski jacket
A ski jacket is an essential bit of kit for any skier. The best ski jackets should keep you warm and comfortable in any conditions, look good and designed specially for the slopes.
There are many different kinds of ski jackets on the market. All ski jackets should be waterproof, windproof and breathable, and versatile enough to be used for other outdoor activities like snowboarding and mountaineering. Depending on the amount and kind of skiing you do, there are many options to choose from. For example, if you're a piste skier and spend a lot of time sitting on chair lifts in between runs, an insulated jacket is a good model. If you’re more of an off-piste skier and hike through the snow to get to your hikes, your best option is a lighter shell jacket.
Essential features to consider in a ski jacket include an ergonomic hood, a high collar, zip pockets and adjustable cuffs. Hoods and high collars should keep you warm which also allows for decent peripheral vision and adjustable cuffs and hems should help keep the snow on the outside. If you carry a lot of gear with you, it’s important that your jacket keeps your stuff protected and insulated from the cold and wet snow.
As experts in skiing, snowboarding, mountaineering and other outdoor activities, Snow+Rock have the best men's and women’s ski jackets, as well as safety equipment and other clothing and accessories. Head to the sale page for discounted goods - the items are normally half price.
Sustainable practices & brands from Snow+Rock
Snow+Rock and its sister brands, Cotswold Outdoor and Runners Need, are dedicated to changing the fabric of outdoor retailing with sustainable practices. Alongside its subsidiaries, Snow+Rock are taking steps to minimise its impact on the environment with eco-friendly materials while getting more people exploring the outside.
Snow+Rock already has measures in place to help the environment and make its brand more sustainable. Snow+Rock offers a ‘Repair & Care’ service, where the team mends your clothing, footwear or accessories to give them a new lease of life. Snow+Rock also offers a Recycle My Gear scheme where they take your old clothing and reuse or recycle them for you.
Snow+Rock has also made huge changes to its business and manufacturing processes. As a company that loves the outdoors, Snow+Rock wants to make sure the products sold don’t have an impact on the environment. Snow+Rock offer and support amazing sustainable brands who are doing their bit to protect the environment by giving back to communities and designing and manufacturing sustainable gear. The products these brands offer are mainly clothing and footwear, like jackets, socks, fleeces, trousers, gloves and more.
Outdoor activities require a lot of extra equipment so it’s important to make sure your clothing and other gear is kind to the environment. Snow+Rock has a custom ski boot fitting service which you can use when you head into a Snow+Rock store. If you have ski boots that are past their best, Snow+Rock also has ski and snowboard servicing and repairs. This is a great way to bring your ski and snowboarding kit back to life and out of landfill.