All the best features, news, tips and great deals to help you live a better life through technology
Thank you for signing up to . You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.
Golf Support Contact Details
Contact Golf Support
Golf Support Contact Us Page (opens in new tab)
Golf Support Contact Number
Golf Support Email Address
Golf Support Socials
Ways to Save at Golf Support
- Golf Support has a Loyalty Points (opens in new tab) programme. When you order with Golf Support, an account will be created for you and your loyalty points will be allocated automatically when you shop. Loyalty points are awarded at a rate of 2% of your total spend and points are redeemable during checkout and can be used against anything on the website. Golf Support run points promotions throughout the year where you can double your points or increase the value of the points you currently have.
- For the Golf Support sale, head to the clearance section at the top of the website where you can shop for clothing, shoes and hardware like clubs, putters and balls with up to 70% off.
- Golf Support runs a Price Beat promise (opens in new tab). If you find a product on another website for cheaper, Golf Support will credit you with the difference to guarantee you the best and lowest price.
- To keep up-to-date with Golf Support, sign up for the newsletter. By subscribing, you’ll be the first to know about the latest offers and promotions.
- If you need to buy a present for a golf enthusiast but are not sure what to get them, shop Golf Support's gift voucher collection. Gift card values start from just £5 so there's a gift card option for every budget.
Golf Support Delivery & Returns FAQs
Does Golf Support offer free delivery?
Golf Support offers free delivery on orders over £50. If your order is under £50, delivery will cost £2.85. Deliveries are sent from Royal Mail or DPD and international delivery is available and costs will vary depending on location.
What is the Golf Support returns policy?
You can return your item within 14 days of receipt. Inform the Golf Support team by email and return your order unused and in the original packaging and labels. Refunds will be issued once Golf Support has received and assessed the order.
How do I track my Golf Support order?
To track your order, you’ll have received an email or text confirming your order with tracking links and information inside. You can also track your order by signing into your account and viewing your order history.
Other Golf Support FAQs
Is Golf Support any good?
Customers who have left reviews on Trustpilot definitely seem to think so - Golf Support has been rated 'Excellent' with an average of 4.9 out of 5 stars!
What payment methods are available at Golf Support?
Golf Support accepts all major credit and debit cards, American Express, Discover and PayPal.
Do I need a Golf Support account?
You don’t need a Golf Support account to shop but an account will be made for you when you shop with them where you can keep loyalty points and shop easier next time.
What is the Golf Support insurance replacement service?
Golf Support will insure your items with its insurance experts and help you replace your items if they break.
Is there a Golf Support store near me?
There is a Golf Support outlet in Mansfield, Nottinghamshire or you can shop online.
How to use Golf Support discount codes
1.Scroll through our list of Golf Support discount codes.
2. Find the code you want to use and click the 'Get Code' button.
3. A pop-up box will then appear where you can copy the code.
4. Head to the Golf Support website, do your shopping and add everything to your basket.
5. Head to your basket. Underneath your order summary, you’ll see ‘Use Discount Code’. Enter your code into the box and click ‘Use Code’. The page will refresh and your total will be updated with the discount added.
Golf Support discounts for golf societies & corporate teams
As golfing pros, Golf Support has incredible deals on golf equipment for players at all levels. Golf Support offers amazing discounts and special deals on corporate golfing and golf clubs and societies.
All golf societies get amazing benefits when they shop with Golf Support. When you and your team members pay for anything at Golf Support, they receive 2% of their member's combined net spend with Golf Support. This means your society is credited with extra money to spend on golf equipment. Golf Support also offers free caps, t-shirts and bags depending on how much each member spends and these will all come with your society logo printed on at no extra cost. Societies can also purchase Golf Support gift vouchers to use as prizes.
To take advantage of all of these benefits from Golf Support, you’ll have to register your society. If you’re part of a corporate golfing team, you can shop top-quality branded logo golf gifts, including clothing, caps, hats, balls, luggage, towels and more at competitive prices. There’s loads of merchandise available that you can personalise with your logo and team name. This is a great idea if you play in regular competitions and you want to promote your team. Having branded kit makes you and your teammates look more professional and put together. Most items on the Golf Support website are available for customisation so you can take your pick on what you need and organise branding and personalisation with the Golf Support team.
What to take on a golf trip
If you’re off on a golf trip with your friends or family, you need to make sure you have the right kit. Whether you’re a beginner golfer or a seasoned professional, here are a few things you need to take with you on your next golf trip.
Unsurprisingly, you’ll definitely need your clubs, balls and your golf bag. This is the very basics otherwise you can’t play! Make sure you bring extra balls just in case you lose any. A proper bag is always essential so make sure you have a bag that’s waterproof, big enough to fit everything in and you can even pick a bag with wheels if you prefer to pull a bag behind you rather than sling it over your shoulder.
Additional accessories you’ll need are a good pair of sunglasses, a cap and a good umbrella. Golf is exclusively outside so you need to be prepared for any kind of weather condition.
Golf Support offers a wide range of golfing equipment so you can get everything for your next golf outing in one place. If you’re a seasoned golfer, Golf Support offers specialist custom-fit golf clubs that are suited to your grip, swing, height, and whether you’re left or right-handed. These will be slightly more expensive than a regular golf club but a custom one will last a lifetime and is completely unique to you.