All the best features, news, tips and great deals to help you live a better life through technology
Thank you for signing up to . You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.
Cotswold Outdoor Contact Details and Payment Methods
Contact Cotswold Outdoor
Cotswold Outdoor Contact Us Page (opens in new tab)
Cotswold Outdoor Customer Service Number
Phone: 01666 336447
Whatsapp: 07583 208513
Monday - Friday: 09:00 - 19:00
Saturday - Sunday: 09:00 - 17:00
Cotswold Outdoor Contact Address
Outdoor and Cycle Concepts
PO BOX 75 / UNIT 11
Cotswold Outdoor Socials
Ways to Save at Cotswold Outdoor
- The Explore More membership (opens in new tab) offers members amazing benefits to Cotswold Outdoor customers like exclusive discounts and a free 3-year extended warranty on all products. Find out more about the free membership in our The Benefits of an Explore More Membership guide at the bottom of the page!
- To shop the Cotswold Outdoor sale, click the ‘Sale’ link at the top of all pages. The sale is categorised so you can easily shop for women's, men’s, kid’s waterproof and insulated jackets, fleeces and tops, trousers, electronics, footwear and brands.
- Cotswold Outdoor work with numerous charities, groups and corporate businesses to provide them with bulk outdoor clothing sales and deals. This covers the Royal Marines, Royal Navy, Royal Airforce, the Army and B2B organisations. Find out more on the Outdoor Partners (opens in new tab) page.
- Cotswold Outdoor has a Recycle My Gear (opens in new tab) service where they will take your old clothes and reuse or recycle them for you.
- Subscribe to the Cotswold Outdoor newsletter to receive special offers straight to your inbox. Signing up also automatically signs you up as an Explore More member.
Cotswold Outdoor Delivery & Returns FAQs
Does Cotswold Outdoor offer free delivery?
If your order is over £50, Cotswold Outdoor offer free standard and next day delivery. If your order is under £50, you’ll be charged £4.95.
Does Cotswold Outdoor have a click & collect service?
Yes, and it's available from over 80 stores nationwide. You can collect from a Cotswold Outdoor store or Snow and Rock and Runners Need stores. Click & collect is free on all orders.
What is the Cotswold Outdoor returns policy?
If you'd like to return your order, you can return it within 30 days of purchase or 100 days if you’re a member of the Explore More club. You can return your order in-store or online, but your goods will need to be in the original packaging and with proof of purchase/invoice. To start a return, contact the Cotswold Outdoor team or start a return through your account. Refunds will be processed once the item has been received by Cotswold Outdoor and it could take up to 14 working days to be seen in your account.
Can I exchange a Cotswold Outdoor order?
Yes, this process is similar to returns so you’ll have to do this within 30 days (100 if you’re an Explore More member) and you can only do this in-store.
How do I track my Cotswold Outdoor order?
When you purchase from Cotswold Outdoor, you’ll receive an email confirmation with a tracking link. Click this to track your order.
Other Cotswold Outdoor FAQs
Does Cotswold Outdoor have a price match promise?
Yes but you’ll need to be an Explore More member. If Explore More members find a cheaper product from another retailer, Cotswold Outdoor will match the price or refund the difference.
Is there a Cotswold Outdoor store near me?
To find your nearest store, head to the Find A Store (opens in new tab) page on the website and enter your location.
What payment methods are available at Cotswold Outdoor?
Cotswold Outdoor accepts Visa, Mastercard, PayPal, American Express and Klarna payments.
How to use Cotswold Outdoor codes
1. Browse through our Cotswold Outdoor discount codes.
2. Once you've found the offer you'd like to redeem, click the 'Get Code' button.
3. A pop-up box will appear revealing the code. Click the 'Copy' button to copy it.
4. Head to the Costwold Outdoor website, do your shopping, add everything to your basket and head to checkout.
5. On the right-hand side of your ‘Shopping Basket’, you’ll see: ‘Do you have a gift voucher or promotional code?” Copy your code into the box and click ‘Confirm code’. The page will refresh and your total will be updated accordingly.
The benefits of an Explore More membership
Cotswold Outdoor has a free membership programme you can join called Explore More. It offers brilliant benefits to Cotswold Outdoor customers and for customers of its sister sites Runners Need and Snow+Rock. So what benefits are available for Explore More members?
Arguably the best benefit is that you get access to exclusive offers, competition entries and services, so you basically save some money on your purchases, just by being a member (which is always great to hear).
You’ll also get an extended 3 year warranty on your goodies, meaning you can shop worry-free knowing your items are covered for a long time. The extended warranty covers both manufacturing fault and defective materials. If your product does have a fault that’s covered by the warranty, Cotswold Outdoor will arrange for it to be repaired, replaced or you’ll get some credit put onto your account. Another worry-free aspect of an Explore More membership is that you also get access to Cotswold Outdoor’s generous 100-day returns policy.
With an Explore More membership the Cotswold Outdoor price match promise becomes available to you. Basically if Explore More members find a cheaper product from another retailer, Cotswold Outdoor will match the price or refund the difference up to 7 days after your purchase, happy days!
So now you’ve heard the benefits of this free membership, how to you become am Explore More member? Well, that’s nice and easy, you can become a member by signing up to the Cotswold Outdoor newsletter.
Sustainable brands from Cotswold Outdoor
Cotswold Outdoor and its subsidiaries, Snow+Rock and Runners Need, are dedicated to changing the fabric of outdoor retailing with sustainable practices and materials. Cotswold Outdoor are taking steps to minimise its impact on the environment with sustainable measures while getting more people exploring the outside.
Cotswold Outdoor already has measures in place to make its brand more sustainable and to help the environment. Offering a repair and care service, where Cotswold Outdoor mends and washes your clothing, footwear or accessories to give them a new lease of life. The ‘Recycle My Gear’ scheme means Cotswold Outdoor will take your old clothing and footwear and reuse or recycle them for you, avoiding landfill as much as possible.
Cotswold Outdoor has also made huge changes to its business and manufacturing processes. As a company that loves the outdoors, Cotswold Outdoor wants to make sure the products sold won’t affect the environment. It offers and supports amazing sustainable brands who help protect the environment by giving back to communities and designing and manufacturing sustainable and eco-friendly kits. These brands include Ayacucho, Fjallraven, Helly Hansen, Mountain Equipment, Patagonia, SmartWool, Tentree and many more. The products these brands offer are mainly clothing items, like jackets, socks, fleeces, trousers, gloves and more, but it’s important to keep in mind the equipment you’re using while camping.
Camping can have an effect on the environment if you don’t leave the site how you found it. Make sure you dispose of your rubbish properly and never leave your tent behind! As much as you can, ensure the equipment you’re using is sustainable and that it won’t affect the environment if you were to leave something at the campsite.