All the best features, news, tips and great deals to help you live a better life through technology
Thank you for signing up to . You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.
Oakley Contact Details
Oakley Contact Us Page (opens in new tab)
Oakley Email Address
Oakley Phone Number
Monday - Friday: 09:00 - 18:00
Ways to Save at Oakley
- The Oakley sale has exclusive offers on eyewear, clothing and accessories. The biggest offers are typically on eyewear and can save shoppers up to 50% on premium sunglasses and goggles.
- Oakley has a friend referral scheme (opens in new tab), where you and your pal will both get £10 off your order.
- For exclusive deals, sign up for the Oakley MVP loyalty programme. It has members-only discounts, priority access to new launches and collaborations, and exclusive sports events sponsored by Oakley. To become an Oakley MVP, create an account for free on the Oakley website.
- Keep your eyes peeled at other retailers that sell Oakley products as you can find great deals from these sites, especially during seasonal sales like Black Friday and Boxing Day sales.
- To stay up-to-date with Oakley, sign up to receive emails. By subscribing to the Oakley newsletter, you'll be the first to know about the latest offers, news and content.
Oakley Delivery & Returns FAQs
Does Oakley offer free delivery?
Good news, Oakley offers free shipping on all orders! It's normally delivered within 3 business days or 7 business days if it's a customised item. If you’re an international customer, charges may apply depending on your location. This will be calculated at the checkout.
What’s the Oakley returns policy?
If you’re unhappy with your order, you can return it within 60 days of shipment receipt. Make sure your order is unused, in its original packaging and with proof or purchase. To start a return, you’ll need to contact the Oakley customer service team. Once Oakley has received and inspected your order, a refund will be issued.
How do I track my Oakley order?
Once your order has been shipped, Oakley will send you an email that contains carrier information and tracking links. Use this to track your order or you can monitor your order through your Oakley account. You can also click ‘Order Status’ on the website and enter your tracking number and email address to find your order.
Other Oakley FAQs
What payment methods are available at Oakley?
Oakley accepts all major credit and debit cards, American Express, PayPal and Klarna.
Does Oakley have a warranty period?
All Oakley eyewear products and watches come with a two year warranty from the date of purchase. Oakley apparel, bags, footwear, outerwear and accessories are warranted against material or workmanship defects for two years from the date of purchase.
Is there an Oakley store near me?
To check the location of your nearest store, head to the Store Locator (opens in new tab) page and type in your postcode.
Does Oakley have a size guide?
Yes indeed, head to the Size Chart (opens in new tab) page where there is very detailed measurements for clothing, helmets and more.
How to use Oakley promo codes
1. Check here to find the latest Oakley discount codes.
2. Once you've found the one you want to use, click the 'Get Code' button.
3. A pop-up box will appear and you can copy the code.
4. Head to the Oakley website, do your shopping, add everything to your basket and go to the bag.
5. Underneath your order summary, you’ll see a dropdown that says ‘Do you have a promo code?’ Click this, enter your code in the box and click ‘Apply’.
6. If valid, the page will refresh and your total will be updated accordingly.
Sunglasses and goggles for sports enthusiasts
As experts in sports glasses, Oakley is the go-to retailer when it comes to buying sunglasses, visors or goggles for your preferred sport of choice. While Oakley originally started out as a motocross product manufacturer, they branched into eyewear in 1980. The first Oakley eyewear product was the O-Frame, a pair of goggles with the trademark Oakley logo on the strap. Following this success, Oakley started to make ski goggles before they released the Factory Pilot Eyeshades in 1984. These were the first Oakley sunglasses and resembled the shape and style of goggles.
Many professional athletes or casual fitness enthusiasts love to wear Oakley sunglasses, whether they use them for sports or in their free time because of their sports-enhancing technology. Oakley caters to road cycling, mountain biking, trail running, surfing, golf, training, skiing, snowboarding, baseball, fishing and watersports.
Head to the ‘Sports’ section of the Oakley website and pick your activity. From here, you can shop for the latest sports sunglasses, apparel and accessories for your sport of choice. As Oakley is best known for its skiing goggles and sunglasses, you need to check the ‘Snow’ section if you’re planning a skiing holiday. The Oakley Unity collection is especially popular and features exclusive and limited edition goggles and helmets in bright colours and sturdy materials. Shoppers can get premium ski goggles and helmets starting from £100, plus you can find peak-performance clothing and accessories to go with your skiing essentials.
For any bargain-hunters out there, Oakley runs sales throughout the year (usually with items up to half price).
Buying prescription sunglasses and eyeglasses online
Shopping online for sunglasses can be extremely difficult, especially if you don’t know what frames are best suited to your face. This is generally why people prefer to buy eyeglasses and sunglasses in stores as opposed to online. However, Oakley takes away this pressure through its Try It On (opens in new tab) function. By clicking ‘Try It On’ on the website, you can turn on your camera and a pair of eyes or sunglasses will be virtually put on your face for you to see how they look on you.
If you’re a glasses wearer, it can also be difficult to buy and wear sunglasses. To eliminate glasses wearers from stacking glasses or avoiding sunglasses completely, Oakley and many other sunglass brands offer sunglasses that come with prescription lenses. This is especially helpful if you’re a contact lens wearer and you want to avoid getting your lenses wet swimming or on holiday.
Oakley’s prescription sunglasses and eyeglasses collections help you elevate your style and vision at the same time. Its cutting-edge glasses are combined with your prescription lenses so you can see effectively while you enjoy the sun. To get started with Oakley prescription eyeglasses and sunglasses, head to the ‘Prescription’ section of the website. Here, you can pick your frames and sort out your lens prescription. If you’re unsure what you’re doing or what frame works best for you, start a live chat on the Oakley website to talk to one of the experts.