All the best features, news, tips and great deals to help you live a better life through technology
Thank you for signing up to T3. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.
Hints & Tips
• To stay up-to-date, be sure to subscribe for the JBL newsletter. The newsletter will drop in your inbox monthly and it's the best way to discover the latest news, products and offers directly to your inbox.
• The JBL sale can be shopped through the sales and outlet sections of the website. The sale features best selling speakers and headphones at discounted prices and the outlet has cheap deals on refurbished products. If you’re looking for bigger sales, check out JBL on third party websites and stores.
• JBL runs a student discount in partnership with UNiDAYS. If you sign up and verify your student status (for free), you can start using the JBL student discount and get 20% off storewide.
• For more promotions and giveaways, make sure you’re following the JBL Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and Pinterest pages.
• Head to the JBL blog page for tips on choosing the right headphones, speakers and other JBL audio products. This can be found by scrolling down to the bottom of the JBL website and clicking on 'Blog' in the 'Shop' section.
Does JBL offer free delivery?
Yes, all JBL products come with free delivery, no matter the cost of the product - happy days!
What’s the JBL returns policy?
If you’re unhappy with your order, you can return it within 30 days of receipt, completely free! Make sure your item is unused and in its original packaging. To start a return, select ‘Order Status’ on the website and follow the steps. Once JBL has received and inspected your order, a refund will be issued.
Can I change my JBL order?
Once your order has been confirmed, you can’t change your order.
How do I track my JBL order?
Once your order has been processed, you will be sent an email confirmation with tracking links inside. Use these to track your order.
What payment methods are available at JBL?
JBL accepts all major credit and debit cards, American Express, PayPal, Discover and Klarna.
Why should I register my product with JBL?
By registering your JBL product on the website, you can claim warranty protection on your items. When you sign in or create an account, you’ll be able to see if your products are available for registration.
Is there a JBL store near me?
No, JBL is an internet-only store. To shop JBL, you’ll have to head to the website or any third party retailers and stores.
How do I contact the JBL customer service team?
To contact JBL, call on 0161 222 3325, fill out a contact form or start a live chat on the website.
How to use JBL promo codes
1. Take a look at our latest offers and discounts. Once you've found your promo code, click on it and 'copy' the code that is displayed in the pop-up box.
2. Browse the JBL website, do your shopping, add everything to your basket and head to your shopping cart.
3. Underneath the order summary on the right hand side of the page, you’ll see a dropdown that says ‘Apply a Promo Code’. Click this, enter your code in the box and click ‘Apply’.
4. If valid, the page will refresh and your discount will be deducted from your total.
5. If you need additional discount code information, underneath the promo code box, you’ll see a link that says ‘Promo Code Information’. Click this to find out more about JBL discount code policies.
The best JBL Bluetooth speakers
JBL is best known for its speakers, including Bluetooth, portable, party, smart and professional speakers and soundbars. With so many Bluetooth speakers on the market it can be difficult to pinpoint the one that’s best for you and your lifestyle. Whether you prefer a pocket-sized portable speaker or an oversized boombox, JBL has many options that can suit your usage and budget.
A good Bluetooth speaker lets you play your music wirelessly from your phone, tablet or computer. No matter the size, all of them give you a quick and easy way to listen to your favourite songs out loud. JBL Bluetooth speakers offer this and more, with a range of fun colours to choose from, waterproof capabilities and impressive designs that amplify your sound.
The best JBL Bluetooth speaker available today is the JBL Flip 6. This compact speaker can easily slip into your bag for easy transportation and comes in a variety of colours, including green, pink, red, blue and grey. It’s waterproof and dust resistant so you don’t have to worry about damaging it or it becoming too dirty as you whisk it around with you. Despite its small size, its sound is very impressive and can fill up a whole room. While it could do better in terms of battery life, it’s a great speaker to take with you wherever you go.
Other popular Bluetooth speakers from JBL include the JBL Charge 5, JBL Go 3 and the JBL Xtreme 3. All of these are waterproof, come with great sound and are equipped for specific situations, for example, the JBL Charge 5 is the best speaker for hosting a party.
Why you need noise cancelling headphones
Almost everyone has a pair of headphones or earbuds. Whether you’re commuting, exercising or just chilling out, a good pair of headphones can completely immerse you in your audio and block out the outside world. Noise-cancelling headphones have become extremely popular and are one of the most purchased headphone types today. But what are they and why do you need them?
Noise-cancelling headphones does exactly what it says on the tin and makes the noise from your surroundings or outside your headphones quieter or completely soundless. Noise-cancelling or isolating headphones suppress noise by filtering and muffling your surrounding sounds. This is typically done by the microphones within the headphones that pick up, analyse and distort sound so you can concentrate solely on the audio you’re listening to or work in complete silence.
So why would you want a pair of noise-cancelling headphones? The first reason is that you can listen to your music, podcast or audiobook without any distractions, giving you a more intense listening experience. If you take calls through your headphones, you can focus completely on your conversation without any distractions. If you’re more of a white noise person, wearing noise-cancelling headphones cuts you off from the outside. This is a great advantage especially if you need to focus on something or you need a minute of peace and quiet.
There are many noise-cancelling headphones available from JBL, whether you prefer over-ear, on-ear or in-ear styles.
As T3's resident Shopping Expert and Deals Writer, Beth covers deals, discount codes, how to save money and seasonal holidays, including Black Friday, Cyber Monday, Amazon Prime Day, Boxing Day and Easter sales. Having always been passionate about writing, she’s written for websites, newspapers and magazines on a variety of topics, from jewellery and culture, to food and telecoms. You can find her work across numerous sites, including Wedding Ideas Magazine, Health & Wellbeing, The Bristol Post, Fashion & Style Directory and more. In her spare time, Beth enjoys running, reading, baking and attempting DIY craft projects that will probably end in disaster!
Rate JBL Discount Codes
JBL is an American company that designs and manufactures audio hardware for both the consumer and professional market. Founded in 1946, JBL was named after its founders’ initials, James Bullough Lansing who was an American audio engineer and loudspeaker designer. JBL is now owned by Harman International, an audio electronics company. As experts in all things audio, JBL is best known for its speakers and headphones, specifically specialising in portable and Bluetooth speakers, soundbars, wireless earbuds and noise-cancelling headphones. For the professional market, JBL offers installed and portable sound, music production audio, studios and DJ equipment. JBL has its own dedicated website and is available at multiple third-party retailers, like Amazon, Currys, Argos, Richer Sounds and more. You can enjoy these quality products, for less, using one of our JBL discount codes - time to make some noise!