Considering a little home improvement? We have the best power tools available to man and woman, spread over multiple buying guides.
Our man with the utility belt, Leon Poultney spends his entire life sweating over everything from jigsaws to nailguns, and he's now ready to share his findings in the T3 DIY hub.
- Best tools for beginners
- Best cordless drill
- Best multi-tool for, well… everything, really
- Best electric screwdriver for flatpack taming and general DIY
- Best jigsaw for cutting wood and metal
- The best toolboxes (you know, for keeping tools in)
For the specialist
- Best belt sander for woodworkers
- Best glue guns for hobbyists and repair-persons
- Best corded rotary hammer drills, for when serious holes must be made
- Best angle grinder. Seriously, you need an angle grinder?
Design ideas and inspiration and how-tos from our friends at Realhomes.com
- 15 living room ideas in grey
- 25 beautiful bedroom storage ideas
- 25 decorating ideas for bedrooms
- 9 big ideas for making the most of your small home office
- How to paint a house: everything you need to know, inside and out
- How to paint a garage door
- How to paint a door
- How to paint rooms and walls
- How to create an alcove office
- Colourful paint effects for your garden
Realhomes.com, brought to you by the same company that publishes T3.com, is perfect if you are looking for home improvement inspiration and advice. It features shopping guides, decorating trends to inspire you and home renovation and extension projects – including kitchens, bedrooms and bathrooms – for every budget.