Do you enjoy spending time outside? Roaming the countryside for hours or even days at the time? Can't get enough of hiking and camping gear reviews? We've got you covered. As the weather slowly improves for outdoor activities, we thought it was time for us to go the extra mile and provide the good readers of T3 with all the hiking, camping, action cam flinging, drone flying and more advice we can muster.
Welcome to T3's Outdoor Month, a 31-day celebration of all things the Great Outdoors. There is a lot of ground to cover, but we have the best experts on board to provide active people with tips, tricks and product recommendations to help you enjoy time spent outside the confined walls of your home more.
T3 Outdoor Month Week 1: Hiking
What we have in store for the next four (and a half) weeks is something special. Starting today, we'll provide top-notch hiking advice and gear recommendations, from hiking boots and outdoor watches to waterproof jackets and hiking GPS units. We left no stone unturned on that mountain trail to help you ease back into hiking.
- Forget 'breaking in' your walking shoes – do this if you want to hike comfortably instead
- Klattermusen Syr Unisex Levitend Hooded Parka review: Style meets substance
- What's breathability: Understanding breathability ratings of fabrics
- I’ve been hiking all my life and these 7 items are always in my backpack
- Suunto Vertical review
- Adidas Terrex Multi RAIN.RDY 2.5-Layer Rain Jacket review
- 3 weighty hiking backpack mistakes everyone makes and how to avoid them
- Take to the trail: The North Face Trail Lite Backpack review
- Adidas Terrex WMN Mid rain.RDY Hiking Shoes review: stylish, supportive outdoor footwear for women
T3 Outdoor Month Week 2: Camping
Week two will be all about camping. We're talking about tent reviews, camping cooler advice, camping stove recommendations and sleeping bag tricks. Our experts spent weeks in tents and know the ins and outs of sleeping under the stars. And after reading all the features we have planned, you'll be fully equipped with the same knowledge to conquer the elements safely.
- I’m an outdoor expert, and these are the 5 features I look out for when buying a new tent
- Thule's new 4-person Approach rooftop tent takes glamping to a whole new level
- If I were to camp out for the king's coronation, this is the tent I would use
- BioLite BaseCharge Home Emergency Kit review
- The North Face Trail Lite 2-Person Tent review: Great escapes
- Fjallraven/Specialized SS23 collection looks so delicious it might make me try bikepacking
T3 Outdoor Month Week 3: Action cams and drones
Action cams and drones will be the focus of week three of T3's Outdoor Month. Should you get a 360° action camera with a long 'invisible selfie stick' or a beginner drone? How to fly drones anyway? Do you need the best GoPro, or are you better off with a GoPro alternative? You'll find the answers to all these and more in a few weeks' time.
- GoPro Hero 11 Black Mini review: Ready, set, forget!
- I'm a drone expert, and these are my top 10 drone flying tips for beginners
- I wish I had waited until now to buy a GoPro HERO 11 Black Mini action cam
T3 Outdoor Month Week 4: Watersports
Finally, we'll spend the last week discussing watersports, including stand-up paddle boards and wild swimming. From inflatable paddleboards to beginner SUPs, we've got you covered. Need a new wet suit or water shoes? We have recommendations for those, too. Plus, tips on how to make the most of time spent in the water outdoors (you're on your own in the shower, sorry!).
Check out T3's Outdoor vertical for even more active content. And look out for the T3 Outdoor Month badge on articles. Until then, stay active!
- ISLE launches PRO Series SUPs, creating a completely new stand-up paddle board category