All the best features, news, tips and great deals to help you live a better life through technology
Thank you for signing up to . You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.
Argos Contact Us Page (opens in new tab)
Argos Customer Service Number
0345 640 2020
Monday - Friday: 08:00 - 20:00
Argos Contact Address
Ways to Save at Argos
- Argos has multiple deals and discounts running across its departments. The easiest way to shop the full sale is to find the ‘Clearance’ section on the homepage. In the Clearance, you'll find huge price cuts for tech, appliances, toys and health and beauty.
- On the homepage, you'll always find deals on specific products, like ‘Buy 2 toys for £20’ or ‘20% off boots and wellies at Tu’. By selecting the trending dropdown, you can also find the most popular sale currently on the Argos website and in stores.
- As a member of the Sainsbury family, customers can collect and spend Nectar points at Argos (opens in new tab). If you have a Nectar card, link up your Nectar and Argos accounts and you can start spending and collecting points. Every £1 spent, you collect 1 point and Argos often runs extra point deals. Getting a Nectar Card is free so it's a win-win!
- Some products at Argos can claim an eGift Card reward (opens in new tab), once you purchase a qualifying product, you can use your receipt details on the promotion website to receive an eGift Card. One example of a past eGift Card reward was to claim a £50 Sainsbury's eGift Card after you purchase one of a selection of Hoover Candy fridge freezers and ovens.
- To stay up-to-date with Argos, sign up for the newsletter. Subscribers get access to the latest news, offers and sales.
Argos Delivery & Returns FAQs
What delivery options are available for small items at Argos?
For small items, Argos offers Standard delivery from £3.95, Fast Track same day delivery for £4.95 and Fast Track standard delivery from £2.95. There’s also a Tu clothing delivery service from £3.95.
What delivery options are available for large items at Argos?
For large items, Argos offers Next Day delivery from £14.95, Next Day delivery with timeslot from £24.99, Standard delivery from £6.95 and Standard delivery with timeslot from £12.95.
What delivery options are available for large kitchen appliances at Argos?
For large kitchen appliances, Argos offers Standard delivery for free, Next day delivery from £8.95, Next day delivery with timeslot from £24.99 and Standard delivery with timeslot from £12.95.
Does Argos offer free click & collect?
Yes indeed, for click and collect, you can order and pay online, select your nearest Argos store and pick it up for free. Argos will hold your item for 7 days and you can extend this for another 7 days from your account (opens in new tab) page.
Will Argos install my order for me?
When Argos delivers your order, they can install your product for you and check that everything is working. You can select this option at the checkout.
How do I track my Argos order?
Once your Argos order has been dispatched, you'll receive an email confirmation with tracking information inside to track your order. Alternatively, head to the ‘Track your order’ page on the website and enter your order number, billing postcode and surname to monitor your delivery status.
What’s the Argos returns policy?
Argos offers free returns on products. You can return it within 30 days of purchase. Make sure your item is unused and in its original packaging with proof of purchase. You can return your item at an Argos store, Argos outlets in Sainsbury’s, a Sainsbury’s collection point or by post. Once Argos has received and inspected your order, a refund will be issued.
Argos Sale & Discount Codes FAQs
When is the next Argos sale?
Argos loves promoting sales and you’ll find them dotted throughout the year. Right now, Argos has up to 50% off home, 2 for £20 toys, and to get students ready for Uni, there is a sale with kitchen essentials from £8.
Not only does Argos have sales on specific product ranges but you’ll find sitewide sales throughout different seasonal events. Check the Argos events calendar (opens in new tab) to get organised and know when the key events are on.
Does Argos have a clearance?
The Argos Clearance runs all year long so it’s a great place to snap up some last-minute deals. In the Clearance, you’ll find products from each of the different departments like home & furniture, garden & DIY, technology, toys and many more. Be warned though, if you find something you like, buy it ASAP because once clearance items are gone, they're gone for good. The Clearance, in general, offers up to a 50% discount.
Does Argos do discount codes?
Yes, you’ll often find discount codes for specific products and ranges at Argos. Handy tip, you can stack discount codes when you’re at the checkout!
Argos Insurance FAQs
Does Argos do product insurance?
When you shop at Argos, you can choose from multiple Argos Care (opens in new tab) product insurance policies. These policies include breakdown care, accidental damage, replacement care, furniture care, monthly care and claims assistance.
Does Argos do pet insurance?
Yes indeed, Argos offers 3 types of pet insurance (opens in new tab) so your four-legged pals are covered for any unforeseen treatments they need. The types of policy include:
- Lifetime policy (opens in new tab)
- Time Limited policy (opens in new tab)
- Maximum Benefit policy (opens in new tab)
Other Argos FAQs
Does Argos have an app?
Yes, there's a free Argos app and using the app makes your shopping experience quicker and easier. It's available for iOS and Android devices and has the full Argos catalogue. Users can easily shop and save Argos products, create wish lists and check stock at their nearest Argos store.
Where is my nearest Argos?
To find your nearest Argos, head to the store locator (opens in new tab) page, type in your town or postcode and you'll be able to see a list of the nearest shops to your location.
How can I pay for my Argos order?
Argos accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, PayPal and Nectar Card payments.
Can Argos recycle my old appliance?
Argos does have a free in-store recycling service for old electronics. To qualify:
- Your items must be similar to an item currently being sold at Argos
- You need to have purchased a replacement product within the last 28 days
- You need to provide proof of your purchase
- When purchasing a new electronic, only one item can be exchanged
- Your electrical equipment must have a crossed-out wheelie bin symbol - this means it can be recycled
For more information, head to the Argos recycling (opens in new tab) page.
How to use Argos promo codes
1. Scroll through our list of Argos promo codes.
2. Once you've found your chosen offer, click the 'Get Code' button.
3. A pop-up box will appear revealing your code.
4. Press the 'Copy' button to copy your code.
5. Head to the Argos website. Do your shopping, add everything to your trolley and head to checkout.
6. Select your collection or delivery option and sign in or create an account to continue. Once at the checkout, enter your code into the discount box provided and click ‘Apply’.
7. If valid, the page will refresh and the total will be updated accordingly.
Keeping cool at home
We’ve already had some gloriously sunny days this year, and there’s plenty more to come (we hope). So with all this heat, we do need ways to stay cool when it’s super hot outside. Argos has a handy section of the website where you can shop for ‘Keeping Cool at Home’ items, and as the name suggests, this has a ton of useful and fun home products that…well…keep you cool.
There is a variety of products here, from indoor items like fans, air conditioners, summer duvets and ice cream makers to outside ones like parasols, gazebos and paddling pools. There are even items to keep your dog cool, from cooling dog coats to a dog paddling pool and sprinkler! Whatever your budget, there are plenty of items to keep you feeling nice and chilled wherever you are in your home.
Fans are a really useful product to banish the heat, they can be popped on at any time and are easy to store away. Argos has loads of options, from Dyson fans to more cheap and cheerful ones. For those on a budget, the Challenge Black Oscillating Desk Fan is just £20, perfect for when you’re working from home as it can just sit on your desk and give you that much-needed blast of cold air.
If you’re working with a specific budget in mind, The ‘Keeping Cool at Home’ section has an option to filter your search by price range, making it a smooth shopping experience where you can easily just look for items that you can afford. Remember to also check the Argos Clearance page for the biggest price cuts on the website.
Lounge around in your glorious garden
Wow, the weather is definitely heating up now, it’s time to dust off the garden utensils and head back into the garden. When the lovely warm weather is here, you want to make sure your outdoor space is ready to be enjoyed. And what better way than having some nice outdoor seating so that you can admire all your hard work. That’s where Argos comes in, offering plenty of garden furniture for you to choose from, whether you’re looking for a bistro set, picnic bench, sofa set or sun loungers.
A popular choice for garden furniture sets is rattan furniture. Rattan furniture is lightweight to carry so it's perfect for moving around the garden. It's also extremely durable, ready to face whatever the weather throws out there! Not only this but it’s also stylish and easy on the eye, a win-win really. Argos stocks plenty of rattan furniture, from big sofa sets, 2-seater bistro sets and even a rattan beach bar gazebo!
Another popular trend of recent times is the egg chair. An egg chair is a really fun, contemporary furniture piece that’s perfect for when you want to chill outside reading a book. Argos stocks both hanging and non-hanging egg chairs, so plenty of options to suit your preference and your budget.
To pick up a bargain or two, make sure you keep your eyes peeled on Argos’ clearance section for hugely discounted garden furniture items. If you find something you like there don’t delay in purchasing, once the clearance items have gone, they’re gone for good.