All the best features, news, tips and great deals to help you live a better life through technology
Thank you for signing up to . You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.
HP Contact Details and Payment Methods
HP Contact Page (opens in new tab)
HP Contact Number
Useful Links for HP
HP Support Page (opens in new tab)
HP Blog (opens in new tab)
HP Social Pages
LinkedIn (opens in new tab)
HP Payment Methods
Credit and debit card, PayPal, prepayment, PayPal Pay in 3 and business financing.
Ways to Save at HP
- For the latest offers from HP, go to the ‘Shop’ dropdown and click ‘Offers & Latest Products’ under the ‘Featured’ section. This takes you to HP's current deals which is a full page of offers that you can scroll through. HP offers great deals across the board throughout the year and you can easily shop between laptops, printers and accessories. Typically HP has percentage deals like 20% off home laptops but also offers bundles like ‘Buy X and X together and save X’.
- Students can save with the HP Student Store (opens in new tab). This section of the website has up to 40% off a range of HP products and both students and teachers can sign up for the discount.
- The HP Store Business Club (opens in new tab) offers businesses a 30-day credit account, printer and supply plans and financing and leasing of HP products and services.
- The HP Friends & Family Store (opens in new tab) saves HP employees' friends and family up to 35% on HP products and the HP Employee Store (opens in new tab) has exclusive discounts for HP employees.
- If you have an HP printer, you can sign up for HP Instant Ink. HP Instant Ink is a service that delivers new cartridges to your door and customers can save up to 70% on this service and receive a £10 credit.
- Customers can easily shop the HP website, view their order history and quickly take advantage of sales, discounts and money-saving offers by getting an HP account.
- For direct news, subscribe to the HP newsletter. The HP emails give customers the latest product news, special sales and relevant information to help you with your HP products. This information includes support tips and solutions, security alerts and software updates customised to your HP products.
HP Delivery and Returns FAQs
Does HP offer free delivery?
All HP products come with free delivery, hurray! Deliveries typically take between 3-5 business days and you’ll receive delivery emails and notifications from HP once you’ve placed your order.
What is the HP returns policy?
To start a return, contact the HP team via phone or email. Make sure to include your store order number and the HP team will advise you on how to return your parcel. Some orders may be drop offs so you’ll receive detailed instructions and return labels. If your order is going to be collected, the courier will take care of this for you but make sure you get a collection receipt from the driver. You’ll receive a refund within 14 days from the date of cancellation and return.
How do I track my HP order?
Head to the ‘Track My Order’ page of the HP website. Enter your order number, email address and shipment postcode and you’ll see your order status.
Can I amend or cancel my HP order?
Once your order is placed, it can’t be changed or edited. You’ll need to cancel the order and place a new one. To cancel your order, you’ll need to log in or have your order tracking details. You’ll see ‘I have a question about my order’ and when you click this, you can select ‘I want to cancel my order’. Follow the steps after you’ve selected this.
Other HP FAQs
What is the HP Care Pack?
HP Care Pack services offer an enhanced level of support and is an extension of the HP Limited Warranty for your HP equipment. You can purchase these online or in store and you’ll have to register your care pack to activate it.
Will HP repair my device for me if it breaks?
HP has a support virtual repair centre which you can use on your PCs and printers. You can contact HP support to talk about your issue online or over the phone and you can find HP certified service centres in your area to help with any repairs.
Is there a HP store near me?
HP has many stores around the world so head to the website to locate your nearest store.
How to use HP discount codes
1. Scroll through our list of HP voucher codes. Once you've found the offer you'd like to use, click the 'Get Code' button.
2. A pop-up box will appear revealing the code, click the 'Copy' button to copy it.
3. Head to the HP website and shop the range of laptops, computers, ink and computer accessories. Add all the items to your basket and head to the shopping cart.
4. Enter the voucher code without any spaces in the voucher field during checkout. Click ‘Apply’ and the voucher amount will be deducted from your total.
5. Customers can only use one voucher code at a time and you can’t apply the code after your order has been placed.
All about HP Chromebooks
Chromebooks quickly became extremely popular after their release in 2011. Since then, they’ve really grown and adapted so more and more people can use them. Chromebooks are a new type of computer that runs on a Linux-based Chrome OS operating system. It was initially designed to rely on and use web applications for tasks using the Google Chrome browser. They’ve now expanded to be run on Android and Linux apps and can also work offline. Chromebooks take advantage of Google products, like Gmail, Calendars, Drive and Google Play as well as other applications.
While Chromebooks were originally adapted by Google, more and more computer brands are now offering their own versions of the Chromebook, still running on a mix of Chrome and Android. HP has its own Chromebook devices, including laptops, PCs and desktops. HP's Chromebooks are ideal for home, school, work and everything in between, making them great devices for the whole family.
HP Chromebooks are designed for versatility and flexibility, meaning you can switch from watching TV to writing documents to editing photos. All apps are easily and quickly accessible and depending on the model you choose, you can detach the keyboard and turn your laptop into a tablet. If you’re a multitasker, HP Chromebooks are great choices as you can quickly move across apps and juggle many things at once. As hybrid working continues to become the norm, having a laptop or tablet you can take with you anywhere you go without too much hassle or extra weight, HP Chromebooks are compact, lightweight and easily slip into any bag or case you need.
What is HP Instant Ink?
Having a home printer has become more and more essential, mainly due to hybrid and remote working. A printer is extremely beneficial for the entire family, whether you need it to create hard copies of important documents or your kids need to print off their homework. Printers have become essential pieces for your home office but while they’re easy to use and can last for a lifetime, there’s one thing that can be a little annoying about a printer, and that’s running out of ink.
While ink isn’t too expensive and you need it for your printer to work, it can be annoying to have to constantly replenish your ink supply, especially if you’re doing a big printing job. Luckily, HP Instant Ink has you covered.
HP Instant Ink is a handy service from HP that sends you ink and toner to your door whenever you need them so you’ll never run out. With this service, shipping and prepaid recycling are already included and it’s super easy to sign up. To get started, you need to buy a HP printer or enroll your current one, sign up and pick a plan. There are both ink and toner plans available starting at 99p. If you already have a HP printer, you’ll need to make sure it’s eligible for the Instant Ink plan by visiting the website.
To keep up to date with your printer usage and ink levels, download the HP smart app which keeps on top of this for you. That way you can easily be alerted when your levels are getting low and you can order your next case of ink, saving you the time and money running out to stores to get more.
As T3's resident Shopping Expert and Deals Writer, Beth covers deals, discount codes, how to save money and seasonal holidays, including Black Friday, Cyber Monday, Amazon Prime Day, Boxing Day and Easter sales. Alongside her primary focus of deals, Beth is currently Acting Wellness Editor, covering all things sleep, yoga, relaxation and general wellbeing.
Having always been passionate about writing, she’s written for websites, newspapers and magazines on a variety of topics, from jewellery and culture, to food and telecoms. You can find her work across numerous sites, including Wedding Ideas Magazine, Health & Wellbeing, The Bristol Post, Fashion & Style Directory and more. In her spare time, Beth enjoys running, reading, baking and attempting DIY craft projects that will probably end in disaster!