Amazon Prime Day 2019 is now only a week away and, in news that will please tech enthusiasts throughout the land, Currys just launched its very own rival super sale.
Dubbed the Black Tag Summer Event, the retailer has partnered with Amazon's arch rival Google to deliver a massive sales event where 1000s of products are not only heavily discounted but also available with free next day deliver, too.
As you would expect from a sales event where Google is a key partner, plenty of Google products have received serious price cuts, with everything from the Google Home Mini, to the brand-new Google Pixel 3a smartphone dropping in price.
Other standout discounts include hundreds of pounds of laptops, gaming desktops, headphones, gaming consoles, washing machines, coffee machines, and even drones. Below we've listed some of the very best deals we've spotted so far:
- Philips Hue White and Colour Ambiance Mini Smart Bulb Starter Kit with Google Home Mini Bundle - £90 saving, now only £69.99
- Google Home Mini - £25 off, now just £24
- Google Home - £30 off, now just £59
- Google Home Hub - £40 off, now only £79
- Google Pixel 3a - £50 off, now £349
- Nespresso Magimix CitiZ Coffee Machine - £40.99 off, now only £89.00
(Read more about this Nespresso deal)
- Shark Cordless Vacuum - £100 off, now down to £249
- Hotpoint Washing Machine - £120 saving, now only £249
- Nintendo Switch Super Smash Bros Ultimate Edition Bundle + £30 Nintendo eShop credit - save £24,99, now only £299
- Parrot Mambo Mission Drone - £100 off, now only £99
- Marshall Major III Wireless Bluetooth Headset - £30 discount, now only £99
- Sony Bravia 49-inch Smart 4K Ultra HD HDR LED TV - £150 off, now just £699
- Acer Chromebook - £70 discount, down to £179
- Samsung Fridge Freezer - £150 price drop, now only £399
- Fitbit Inspire HR with Google Home Mini Bundle - £34.99 off, now just £79
And it's not just Amazon and Currys that are offering hefty discounts on thousands of products, with Walmart and Best Buy getting in on the price slashing action, as well as AO.com and John Lewis, too. We think it is without doubt definitely worth checking out each retailer before pulling the trigger on a deal, as you may very well find that one retailer has just beaten the other with an even better discount.
To get a taste for the prices currently available at Amazon on its products be sure to browse the deals listed below.