The Samsung Galaxy Watch is perfect for tracking all your New Year's resolutions. With fantastic fitness tracking features and a four day battery life, this smartwatch is a great option if you're looking for something stylish that can be worn in the office and in the gym. And while it may no longer be the most advanced Galaxy Watch going when it comes to fitness features, it still gives a lot for the money.
The Samsung Galaxy Watch retails at a much cheaper price than the Apple Watch equivalent, and that may be because you're sacrificing things like the number of apps available, waterproofing, and don't forget... who actually finds Bixby useful?
That doesn't mean you're opting for a lesser option, though. The Samsung Galaxy Watch is incredibly stylish, and the interface is intuitive to use, with the addition of a rotating bezel to assist with navigation.
There are a good selection of apps (though not as many as the Apple Watch), and fitness features include the tracking of 21 indoor exercises and 39 tracked workouts.
There are even two clock face sizes to choose from — 46mm and 42mm — making it suitable for wrists both large and small. And there is a range of colours to choose from, too, including Rose Gold and Midnight Black, making it a great all-around accessory.
The best Samsung Galaxy Watch Boxing Day and New Year deals
Don't forget, because there have been two successors to the Samsung Galaxy Watch, the most recent being the Samsung Galaxy Active2 in September, there are now some great bargains to be had. Check out the best deals below.
Want to discover the full smartwatch deal range? Compare them over at our best smartwatch page.
Check out the best Boxing day sales from around the web
- Amazon.co.uk – massive sale on now
- Argos – save on toys, tech and more
- AO.com – big electrical appliance sale on now
- ASOS – save up to 50%
- Boohoo – up to 80% off!
- Boots – save on beauty products and more
- Blacks – cut-price jackets and boots
- Carphone Warehouse – packed with discounts on top-name phones
- Currys – cheap 4K TVs, laptops and more
- DFS – big discounts on sofas
- Dreams – save on mattresses and beds
- eBay – discounts on pretty much everything
- ExpressVPN – save on a subscription from the best VPN company
- Jack Wills – up to 30% off
- Jessops – save on cameras, lenses and more
- John Lewis – homewares, electronics and more
- Homebase – the big sale is live
- Levi's – save up to 50%
- Living DNA – DNA testing kits are reduced now
- Lovehoney.co.uk – up to 50% off
- Microsoft – discounts on Surface and Xbox products
- New Look – up to 60% off
- Newegg – discounts on laptops, computers and parts
- Next – at least 50% off all sale items
- Now TV – discounts on entertainment, cinema, kids and sports passes
- River Island – save up to 60%
- Samsung – save on phones, TVs, smartwatches and more
- Simba – save on mattresses and sleep bundles
- Superdry – Superdry clothes at super savings
- Timberland – save up to 40%
- Topshop – save up to 70%
- Topman – reductions of up to 70%
- Wiggle – discounted active wear