The Black Friday sales aren't just a good opportunity to get ahead on Christmas gifts, it's also the best time of year to buy things you need for your home, and I need to solve the problems I have with my home Wi-Fi.
Luckily it didn't take much looking because the best mesh network for most people, has just had a £96 price drop on Amazon - that's a massive 40% discount!
My home broadband router just doesn't cut it, I have loads and loads of connected devices and it struggles to cope with them all at once. And on top of that, I have a particularly annoying Wi-Fi dead spot in the bedroom which means all of the tech I have in there struggles to stay connected.
Enough's enough and this year I've been looking out for the Best Black Friday deals on a mesh Wi-Fi system. The Eero 6 is currently at its lowest ever price on Amazon, and with almost £100 off it's a seriously good deal.
This mesh network supports Wi-Fi 6 devices so you're guaranteed the fastest internet speeds they can manage. This pack comes with the main router and one extra extender which should cover most small or medium-sized homes, it'll support about 75 different connected devices as well. If you need more then you can buy extra extenders separately.
Amazon Eero 6: was £279, now £181 at Amazon (save £98)
With nearly £100 off at Amazon, the Eero 6 mesh network is the cheapest it has ever been right now. It will boost your home Wi-Fi speeds, eliminate dead spots and it will increase the number of devices you can have connected at any one time.
T3's guides to the Black Friday sales and deals
- Best Black Friday deals – the deals T3 recommends
- Black Friday sales – an A to Z for 2021
- Best Cyber Monday deals
- Amazon Black Friday deals
- Apple Black Friday deals
- Argos Black Friday deals
- ASOS Black Friday deals
- Currys Black Friday deals
- John Lewis Black Friday deals
Get T3 magazine for under £3/$3 per issue – the perfect gift!
Want the world's most essential tech and lifestyle upgrade advice delivered right to you? T3 magazine is filled with reviews of the hottest new gadgets, as well as incredible technology you've never heard of, but you need to know. It's the perfect gift, whether that's for someone else or just for yourself… choose digital, print, or get both in one bargain bundle!
Black Friday sales around the web
- adidas – save on quality sportsgear
- Amazon – great price cuts every day
- AO.com – huge discounts on tech, white goods and appliances (LIVE NOW)
- Argos – top deals on toys, games and furniture
- ASOS – the latest fashion and accessory trends
- B&Q – low prices on DIY tools
- Boots – save on beauty, skincare & health essentials
- Currys– big savings on tech and computing (LIVE NOW)
- Debenhams – clearances and price slashes on the whole Debenham store
- Dell – up to 35% off laptops, desktops and monitors
- Dreams – up to 60% off bedding and mattresses
- eBay – top prices on new and refurbished items
- The Fragrance Shop – 50% off selected perfume and aftershave
- Goldsmiths – up to 50% off watches and jewellery
- Go Outdoors – up to 60% off outdoor clothing and equipment
- H&M – huge discounts on men, women and children's clothing
- John Lewis – special offers on homeware, electronics and fashion
- Le Creuset – high quality cookware at discounted prices
- Lovehoney – mega savings sex toys and lingerie
- Next – save on top fashion, beauty and homeware
- Nike – up to 50% off sportswear and fitness equipment
- Office – great discounted footwear
- Schuh – cash savings on shoes, boots and trainers
- Simba – up to 40% off premium mattresses
- Very – up to 50% off tech, fashion and home (LIVE NOW)
- The White Company – save on bedding, candles and spa essentials
- Wickes – regular sales on home improvement products