Smartwatches aren’t just for adults. Fact. We’ve just spotted a great deal on the Garmin Vivofit Junior 3, which is a fitness smartwatch for kids. We know what you’re thinking: do my kids really need a fitness smartwatch? Well, the purpose of the Garmin Vivofit Junior 3 isn't so much to be an all-singing, all-dancing smartwatch but instead a device to make your little ones feel part of fitness tracking.
The great news is that it's a nifty piece of kit with bags of tricks and one that aims to get kids to engage more in being active without complicated technology. We've covered everything you need to know about the deal below.
Of course, if you're a parent and thinking that you like the look the Garmin Vivofit Junior 3, but would prefer something less aimed at children, then T3 has got you covered there, as well. You can find even more Garmin watch deals on our dedicated deal roundup. The best Cyber Monday Garmin and Fitbit deals live blog also includes all manner of fitness watches and trackers for adults and children.
Garmin Vivofit Junior 3 | Was £79.99 | Now £49.00 | You save £30.99 (39%) at Amazon
The Garmin Vivofit Jr 3 is a rugged device that’s built to last. Even the most active users can be assured that the silicone band will hold together for a long time and is adjustable as well as robust. It's the perfect gift and with nearly 40 percent slashed off the price, the Vivofit Junior 3 is a no-brainer. Make sure to grab the discount while stocks last!
The Garmin Vivofit Junior 3 is suitable for children over the age of four, with a wrist strap that measures up to 175mm. This means that it offers flexibility as your child grows. The deal applies to a variety of colors, so your child can pick the device that they prefer from all the others. The swim-friendly fitness tracker also features an eye-catching large color display.
Garmin has really nailed the personalization features of the Junior 3: there are multiple watch face options that your child can choose from, plus up to 1 year of battery life – no recharging needed, and the battery is parent replaceable, which makes things a million times more hassle-free than having to constantly ensure that you've recharged the watch for your child.
T3's guides to the Black Friday sales and deals
- Best Cyber Monday deals
- Amazon Black Friday deals
- Apple Black Friday deals
- Argos Black Friday deals
- Currys Black Friday deals
- John Lewis Black Friday deals
- Best 8K TV Black Friday deals
- Best Black Friday standing desk deals
- Black Friday laptop sales
- Black Friday Vans sales
- Best Black Friday Apple laptop deals
- Best Black Friday gaming chair sales and deals
- Best Black Friday 2-in-1 laptop deals
- Best Black Friday touchscreen laptop deals
- Best Black Friday Gtech deals
- Best KitchenAid Black Friday deals
- Best Nespresso machine Black Friday deals
- Best Black Friday Nespresso Pods deals
- Best Black Friday espresso machine deals
- Best Black Friday Dyson deals
- Best Black Friday golf deals