It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas and that means one thing: Black Friday deals are here, bringing discounts on everything and anything. As part of the festivities, Currys has some of the best Black Friday laptop deals we've seen.
- Browse the best Currys Black Friday laptop deals right now (opens in new tab)
Having a good laptop is, in this day and age, an absolute must; we'd be completely lost without one as the world moves towards remote work and we move towards the sofa. At this point, laptops are also nearing desktop-levels of power, meaning that basically all tasks – work, play, and everything in-between – can easily be handled.
We've chosen three of the best Currys Black Friday laptop deals but there are a lot to choose from, with discounts on pretty much every major Windows laptop manufacturer going. While that does exclude Apple's MacBooks, for most people a Windows laptop is the ideal choice, especially at these prices.
ACER Swift 3 14" Laptop: was £699, now £579 at Currys (opens in new tab)
The ACER Swift laptop has a super slim design with a full HD 14" display. It runs on a powerful Ryzen 5 5500U processor and BlueLightShield Technology. Every detail is sharp, so you can tackle huge projects.
ASUS Zenbook 15 15.6" Laptop: was £1,099, now £899 at Currys (opens in new tab)
Powered by an Intel® Core™ i7-10510U Processor, the Asus Zenbook 15 has a full HD screen and a touchscreen keypad. The perfect laptop for multitasking, editing and more, it has a great amount of storage.
Dell Inspiron 15 Laptop: was £579, now £449 at Currys (opens in new tab)
The Dell Inspiron 15 laptop has a 15.6" screen, that runs on a 10th generation Intel Core i5 processor and SSD drive. The integrate Iris Xe graphics is perfect for photos, editing and gaming.
If you're in the market for a new laptop, whether for work or for play, then Currys Black Friday laptop deals are a very good place to start the search. We've highlighted three of the best, but there are a lot of others to choose from.
BLACK FRIDAY SALES AROUND THE WEB
- adidas (opens in new tab) – save on quality sportsgear
- Amazon (opens in new tab) – great price cuts every day
- AO.com (opens in new tab) – huge discounts on tech, white goods and appliances (LIVE NOW)
- Argos (opens in new tab) – top deals on toys, games and furniture
- ASOS (opens in new tab) – the latest fashion and accessory trends
- B&Q (opens in new tab) – low prices on DIY tools
- Boots (opens in new tab) – save on beauty, skincare & health essentials
- Currys (opens in new tab)– big savings on tech and computing (LIVE NOW)
- Debenhams (opens in new tab) – clearances and price slashes on the whole Debenham store
- Dell (opens in new tab) – up to 35% off laptops, desktops and monitors
- Dreams (opens in new tab) – up to 60% off bedding and mattresses
- eBay (opens in new tab) – top prices on new and refurbished items
- The Fragrance Shop (opens in new tab) – 50% off selected perfume and aftershave
- Goldsmiths (opens in new tab) – up to 50% off watches and jewellery
- Go Outdoors (opens in new tab) – up to 60% off outdoor clothing and equipment
- H&M (opens in new tab) – huge discounts on men, women and children's clothing
- John Lewis (opens in new tab) – special offers on homeware, electronics and fashion
- Le Creuset (opens in new tab) – high quality cookware at discounted prices
- Lovehoney (opens in new tab) – mega savings sex toys and lingerie
- Next (opens in new tab) – save on top fashion, beauty and homeware
- Nike (opens in new tab) – up to 50% off sportswear and fitness equipment
- Office (opens in new tab) – great discounted footwear
- Schuh (opens in new tab) – cash savings on shoes, boots and trainers
- Simba (opens in new tab) – up to 40% off premium mattresses
- Very (opens in new tab) – up to 50% off tech, fashion and home (LIVE NOW)
- The White Company (opens in new tab) – save on bedding, candles and spa essentials
- Wickes (opens in new tab) – regular sales on home improvement products