Prime Day is a great time to get amazing deals on fine whiskies. Whether you're a Scotch whisky, Irish whiskey or Bourbon person, there's some cracking deals on offer amongst the best Amazon Prime Day deals.
Check out a list of some of our picks of the spirits deal below. This time tomorrow, you'll be drinking some of the best spirits in the world. Sláinte!
- Amazon Prime Day whisky deals: Johnnie Walker discounts
- Best Amazon Prime Day Jack Daniel's deals
- Best Amazon Prime Day gin deals
Jameson Black Barrel Irish Whiskey | was £37.69 | now £23.99 from Amazon (opens in new tab)
Jameson is a back-bar staple, but this premium offering takes the familiar spirit to the next level. Matured in ex-Bourbon, ex-Sherry and double-charred 'Black Barrel' whiskies, this is now an incredible bargain. Don't miss out!
Glengoyne 12 Years Old Single Malt Scotch Whisky | was £39.99 | now £26.99 on Amazon (opens in new tab)
Highland distillery Glengoyne's signature malt has been matured in first-fill ex-Bourbon casks straight from Kentucky, adding vanilla and toffee notes to the spirit to create a delicious note of citrus. At £13 off, it's well worth picking up.
Laphroaig Quarter cask Islay Scotch Whisky | was £41.99 | now £24.90 on Amazon (opens in new tab)
Save a massive 40% on this amazing whisky. From the small Scottish island of Islay, Laphroaig is well-known for its smoky, peaty, medicinal and powerful flavours. It's double-matured in quarter cask, which allows the spirit to interact with the wood much more fiercely.
Talisker 10 Years Old Single Malt Scotch Whisky | was £44.00 | now £36.45 on Amazon (opens in new tab)
A very popular whisky among Scotch fans, Talisker's salted caramel notes are said to come from its proximity to the sea, where the distillery is located on the picturesque isle of Islay. The 10 Year Old has won award after award, and is, quite simply, one of the finest whiskies in its price range.
Maker's Mark Bourbon | was £30.00 | now £23.00 on Amazon (opens in new tab)
The iconic wax-topped Maker's Mark is one of the best Bourbons you can get for £30. But right now, the classic American whiskey has been reduced by nearly 25%, making this a must-buy for Bourbon fans. With a rich and brilliant amber appearance in addition to the hand-dipped wax, it looks as good as it tastes.
Fun fact: if the whisky comes from Scotland (or Japan or England, or other unconventional world whiskies), it's spelled "whisky". We only add the "e" if it's from Ireland or America.
Each spirit has common threads of flavour because of the country's climate and the wood usually used, but you can find a ton of variation exploring different whiskies from different distillers. This Prime Day sale is the perfect place to start. You can find loads more whisky (and whiskey) deals on Amazon here (opens in new tab).
Alternative Amazon Prime Day sales (UK)
- Argos.co.uk (opens in new tab)– cheap Lego, toys, phones and more
- AO.com (opens in new tab) (opens in new tab)– huge sale on electrical appliances
- Currys.co.uk (opens in new tab) (opens in new tab)– clearance sale is live now
- Dell.co.uk (opens in new tab) (opens in new tab)– big savings on laptops and desktop PCs
- eBay.co.uk (opens in new tab) (opens in new tab)– knock-down prices and voucher codes
- Very.co.uk (opens in new tab) – deals on electricals, fashion and home
- Lovehoney.co.uk (opens in new tab) – discounted sex toys and lingerie
- Goldsmiths.co.uk (opens in new tab) – savings on watches and jewellery
- John Lewis (opens in new tab) – great savings plus the John Lewis guarantee
- Le Creuset (opens in new tab) – premium cookware gets tasty discounts
- Nike (opens in new tab) – new sneakers at sneaky low prices
- ASOS (opens in new tab) – big savings on clothes
- Schuh (opens in new tab) – save big on shoes, boots and trainers
- The White Company (opens in new tab) – quality bedding at reduced prices
- Simba (opens in new tab) – save big on mattresses and sleep bundles