Huel, a complete food company that needs no introduction, is launching a new snack bar that's not only vegan but also delicious, a perfect guilt-free snack for everyone after some plant protein. The Raspberry & White Chocolate bar has only 200 calories and made with real raspberry pieces, the sourness of the fruit balanced by the sweetness of vegan white chocolate chips made from organic cocoa butter. Match made in heaven?
• Huel introduces Hot & Savoury, a brand new 'nutritionally complete' hot meal range
Using sustainable, plant-based ingredients, all Huel Bars are vegan, made using oat flour and rolled oats, pea and brown rice protein, coconut MCT’s and flaxseed, as well as a blend of essential vitamins and minerals to provide a nutritionally complete snack that also tastes great. We hope so anyway.
- Best protein bar
- Best jerky
- Best protein powder (both vegan and whey)
Each Huel bar contains all 26 essential vitamins and minerals, 12 grams plant-based protein, slow release carbs, balanced omega-3, omega-6 and monounsaturated fats as well as soluble and insoluble fibre. What the Huel Bars haven't got is genetically modified ingredients, neither there is any soy, eggs, dairy, meat or animal products involved in the production of these snacks. The Huel Bar is also gluten-free.
• How to avoid weight gain at home: 8 home weight loss tips and essential equipment
The new Raspberry & White Chocolate bar launches today, 30 June, and is available at Huel, prices from £1.30 per bar.
Our diet guides
- How to speed up your metabolism naturally
- How to lose weight fast: 10 safe strategies for weight loss
- How to avoid weight gain at home: 7 tips and essential equipment for home weight loss
- How many calories are in alcohol?
- Lockdown weight loss: Eat MORE of these five foods and BLACKLIST these five other ones
- How to lose weight with intermittent fasting
- 16:8 diet
- 5:2 diet
- Vegan diet for weight loss – it's not just about saving animals
- Ketogenic diet
- Keto meal plan
- Paleo diet
- Military diet