There are already some brilliant discounts available. But Amazon is offering the chance to drop the price of any of its Prime Day deals again. The online retailer is offering £10 free credit towards your next purchase when you sign-up to a free trial of its Audible audiobook subscription service.
You'll need to be quick – as the offer is only available until 23:59 on July 16, 2019.
With the entry-level Audible subscription, you'll get one credit per month which can be used to redeem any audiobook regardless of its standalone price.
• Not shopped out yet? Next up for sales lovers: Black Friday
If you don't cancel at the end of the trial period, Audible will renew its subscription at a price of £7.99 a month. If you cancel, you'll still be able to keep whatever audiobook you buy with the first free credit... as well as the £10 credit towards your next Prime Day purchase.
There are a few exceptions when it comes to the £10 credit. You won't be able to put it towards products that aren't sold or dispatched by Amazon, as well as Audible, digital documents, Prime Video downloads, Kindle eBooks, digital video games, and mobile apps. Unfortunately, if you have previously taken out an Audible trial, you won't be eligible for the offer. However, there are other ways of getting free credit towards your next Prime Day purchase during the sales event.
Get £10 credit towards next Amazon purchase | Sign-up to Audible trial
As if the discounts on Prime Day weren't good enough already, Amazon is offering the chance to get £10 free credit towards your next purchase. Just sign-up for an Audible subscription to get the credit applied to your account, ready for your next purchase. Deal ends 23:59 July 16, 2019View Deal
If you've been living under a rock (proverbial or granite) for the last few years, Prime Day is a bombastic annual sales event that sees thousands of products discounted across the Amazon online store, including electronics, outdoor goods, home and kitchen, watches, video games, consoles, beauty, and more.
It's basically like Black Friday, but in summer.
Amazon Prime Day is bigger than ever, with the blockbuster sales event now taking place over 48 hours across the online store.
To take advantage of the discounts and deals available on Prime Day, you'll need to have an Amazon Prime membership. The annual subscription includes a number of benefits, including early access to deals, free one-day delivery on thousands of items, two-hour delivery in some cities, free streaming on Prime Music, Prime Video, and unlimited cloud storage for your family photos and videos.
Thankfully, Amazon has slashed the price of its Prime membership by £20, bringing down the annual cost from £79 down to £59.
That means Amazon Prime will cost you less than £5 a month, which is pretty stunning value given what is included in the scheme and you'll get access to every deal and discount available on Prime day.
Of course, the best way to find out whether Amazon Prime works for you is to take advantage of the generous 30-day trial period on offer.
- Start a free Amazon Prime account (UK)
- Start a free Amazon Prime account (US)
- Browse today's Amazon deals
- Visit Amazon's UK Prime Day page
- Visit Amazon's US Prime Day page
Rival Amazon Prime Day sales live right now
- Currys Black Tag Summer Event – live now
- eBay UK 15 Days of Deals – live now to July 30
- Very’s Very Big Deals sale – live now
- Lovehoney UK 50% off sale – live now
- Goldsmiths sale – live now
- John Lewis clearance sale – live now
- Le Creuset summer sale – live now
- Go Outdoors sale – live now
- Made.com sale – flash sales live now
- AllSaints sale – live now
- Nike sale – live now
- Schuh sale – live now
- Office sale – live now
- Dr Martens sale – live now
- Lovehoney US 50% off sale – live now
- Walmart July sale – July 14 to July 17
- eBay US Crash Sale – July 15
- eBay US July Deals – live now until July 20
- Dell Black Friday in July – live now until July 12
- Newegg FantasTech sale – live now until July 18
- Target Deal Days – July 15 and 16
- Nordstrom Anniversary Sale – July 19 to August 4