Looking for the North Face Black Friday or Cyber Monday sale? You're in luck! Right now, there's 20% off orders over £175 and a massive 25% off any order over £300 (opens in new tab). The spending limit is a little annoying, but that's still a potentially massive saving if you're in need of some outdoor gear or clothing, either for yourself or to give as a Christmas gift. The North Face specialises in outdoor clothing (it makes some of the very best waterproof jackets, and the best ski jackets around), footwear and bags, as well as kit for adventurers, such as tents and sleeping bags.
As well as that percentage saving, The North Face also has a pretty great Outlet section, with deals on standalone products. Another top tip is to head to other outdoor retailers, such as Blacks (opens in new tab) and Snow + Rock (opens in new tab), to check out their offers. And for more savings, head to our roundup of the best Cyber Monday deals live now.
- Shop the Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale at thenorthface.co.uk (opens in new tab)
- North Face deals at Blacks: Browse the offers (opens in new tab)
- North Face deals at Snow + Rock: Browse the sale (opens in new tab)
The company hails from California (the logo draws inspiration from the Half Dome in Yosemite National Park), but has bricks-and-mortar stores all over the world. However, with many looking to avoid the traditional Black Friday high street crush, the best place to pick up a North Face Black Friday and Cyber Monday deal this year is online – especially as there's free delivery and returns on all orders.
The North Face Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals: Quick links
Don't want to spend £175? Head to the Outlet for lower-cost savings:
- Men's clothing Outlet offers (opens in new tab) – Save on jackets, waterproofs, hoodies, trainers and more
- Women's clothing Outlet offers (opens in new tab) – Coats, tank tops, T-shirts, shorts and more
- Shoe Outlet deals (opens in new tab) – Men's and women's trainers, slides, hiking boots and flip flops
- Bag and Travel Outlet deals (opens in new tab) – Bum bags and rucksacks
Best North Face Black Friday deals already live
Tente Futurelight Jacket | Was £300 | Now £210 | Save £90 (opens in new tab)
30% off! Protect yourself against the elements in style with this waterproof jacket. TNF's 'Futurelight' fabric is breathable, waterproof, and sustainably made using recycled materials.
Terra 55 Litre backpack | Was £135 | Now £94.50 | Save £40.50 (opens in new tab)
There's a hefty 30% price drop on this handy backpack. It features TNF's OPTIFIT suspension system to ensure a comfy, secure fit, a full J-zip so you can access the pack's contents quickly, a front stash pocket for easy access storage, and a floating lid ideal for a sleeping bag or tent.
- Need inspiration? These are the best Christmas gifts
Give the gift of a subscription to T3 magazine this Christmas and pay just £2.70 an issue! (opens in new tab)
Want to pick up a great Christmas gift for the tech buff in your life? Then why not net yourself a bargain on a subscription to T3? When you subscribe today, you'll save a cool 46% on the cover price (opens in new tab) and your loved one will get every issue of T3 magazine delivered direct to their door. Don't miss our special deal – today for just £2.70 an issue!
Does the North Face have a Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale?
Yes! It looks like TNF is gearing up for a big Black Friday sale this year, with a dedicated page (opens in new tab) on its website already. The page states that the North Face Black Friday sale will start on 27 November (i.e. actually Black Friday). It sounds logical but is actually fairly unusual now, with most brands kicking off their sales early and running them for an extended period.
However, there are a few things to note here. Firstly, in past years TNF has actually started its Black Friday sale the week before, with extra styles being added on Black Friday. So we might start seeing discounts from around Sunday 22 November.
Secondly, if you join the TNF VIPeak loyalty programme, you'll get early access to deals. It's free to join, and you'll get £10 off your first order over £100 too, so it seems like a no-brainer to us.
Although you'll have to wait a little longer for the official North Face Black Friday sale, but there is a chance to pick up a bargain right now if you head to the Outlet section (opens in new tab) of TNF site. There, you'll find price drops on a wide range of products, including waterproof jackets, trainers and hoodies. With discounts typically ranging between 30% and 50%, there are some serious savings to be had.
Black Friday sales around the web
- Amazon.co.uk (opens in new tab) – huge sale across all departments
- AO.com (opens in new tab) – save on household appliances large and small
- Argos (opens in new tab) – big deals with same-day home delivery
- ASOS (opens in new tab)– savings on over 850 brands
- Boohoo (opens in new tab) – up to 80% off everything
- B&Q (opens in new tab) – save on paint and other DIY essentials
- Bose (opens in new tab) – save up to 45%
- Currys (opens in new tab) – save on 4K TVs, laptops and much more
- Dyson (opens in new tab) – clean up on vacuums, fans and hair care
- eBay.co.uk (opens in new tab)– knock-down prices and voucher codes
- Ernest Jones (opens in new tab) – save on luxury watches and jewellery
- Goldsmiths.co.uk (opens in new tab) – up to 50% off watches and jewellery
- John Lewis (opens in new tab) – deals on Dyson, Sonos and more
- Le Creuset (opens in new tab) – premium cookware gets tasty discounts
- Lego (opens in new tab) – 30% off sets
- Lovehoney.co.uk (opens in new tab) – up to 50% off sex toys and lingerie
- New Look (opens in new tab) – 20% off everything
- Topshop (opens in new tab) – up to 50% off
- Topman (opens in new tab) – up to 30% off
- Nike (opens in new tab) – new sneakers at sneaky low prices
- Schuh (opens in new tab) – save big on shoes, boots and trainers
- Simba (opens in new tab) – up to 40% off mattresses and sleep bundles
- The White Company (opens in new tab) – quality bedding at reduced prices
- Very (opens in new tab) – deals on Nike, Nintendo and other top brands
- Wiggle (opens in new tab) – huge savings on cycle clothing, running gear and swimwear