The new issue of T3 is here, helping you get geared up for the holidays with this scorching tech.
There are so many great ways to get out there and enjoy your summer. Throw a buzzing garden party, kick back on a sun-drenched beach, book a stay at a cosy country cottage or get every kind of funky at a festival. No matter what you’re planning, we have the perfect tech to ensure your summer’s complete, from portable pellet BBQs to rugged Bluetooth speakers.
But there’s a lot more on offer in the latest issue! Dig beneath the surface of the MacBook Air’s powerful new design, discover 10 tips to win on Prime Day and get your fave gadgets at great prices, find out why Samsung’s stunning 8K TV’s the best you can buy and much more!
Explore more of what you'll find in the issue just below!
- Get this issue in our iPad edition
- Read us on Android phones and tablets
- Read T3 and 100s of other top mags at Readly
What’s inside the latest T3?
In the latest issue of T3, you’ll find:
- Summer’s hottest gadgets – whether you’re heading abroad, to a festival or a holiday cottage, make sure you pack this scorching tech
- MacBook Air M2 early verdict – Apple’s powerful new design is beautiful inside and out
- Win at Amazon Prime Day – when is it? And what deals should you be looking out for?
- Samsung QN900B tested – this 8K TV leads the pack, offering brilliant images and immersive sound
- Top travel cams – which of these mirrorless cameras can you count on to snap your holidays?
- Technics EAH-A800 rated – high-class headphones that offer phenomenal sound and battery life
- Fitness trackers under £150 – affordable fitness bands that won’t leave you strapped for cash
- OnePlus Nord 2T reviewed – one of the best budget phones out, thanks to its stunner of a screen
- Garmin Forerunner 255S – small-wristed? This feature-packed fitness watch is the perfect fit