We have the best Bowflex deals here in case you want to kit out your home gym without breaking the bank. You can't build the best home gym without Bowflex! In this day and age, however, these wonderful home weights are on short supply and you have to be extra vigilant to get one for a decent price.
Black Friday and Cyber Monday might bring along some good Bowflex deals although we wouldn't recommend waiting around for too long as decent weights for a good price are still a bit scrace. Nevertheless, if there will be deals on Bowflex, you'll find them here.
Modular home weights take up less space while still offering a whole lot of versatility. They often replace a range of individual dumbbells/kettlebells so they are ideal for when having a full rack of weights is not an option. If you are getting just one piece of home gym equipment, make it a modular dumbbell or kettlebell.
Just how popular is Bowflex? The brand have been mentioned in Avengers: Infinity War when Peter Quill (a.k.a. Star Lord) said: "Wow. This is a real wake-up call for me. Okay, I'm gonna get a Bowflex. I'm gonna commit. I'm gonna get some dumbbells."
Interested in even more options? Here are the best places to buy weights online and get your home gym up to speed with the kettlebell, dumbbell and multi-gym deals
Best Bowflex deals
Bowflex SelectTech 552 dumbbells
The Bowflex SelectTech 552 are perfect for beginners and pros alike. It has a weight range of 2-24kg (5-52.5lbs), more than enough for even seasoned bodybuilders. The 552 use the same dial selector at the end of the dumbbell as its bigger sigling, the 1090i. Better still, the 552 is also compatible with the free Bowflex SelectTech training app for iOS and Android.
Bowflex Selecttech 1090 Dumbbell
The Bowflex Selecttech 1090 dumbbell is the best home weight and one of the most popular dumbbell in general. It has a weight range of 4-41 kg (10-90 lbs), meaning one Bowflex Selecttech 1090 dumbbell replaces 17 individual dumbbells. Not bad!
Bowflex SelectTech 840 Kettlebell
Change the resistance levels from 3 kg (8 lbs) all the way up to 18 kg (40 lbs) on the Bowflex SelectTech 840 kettlebell with the dial on the top of the 'bell. The space-efficient design replaces 6 kettlebells, saving a lot of real-estate in the living room. Using the wide handle, you can easily perform the best kettlebell exercises such as kettlebell swings and goblet squats.
Bowflex BodyTower Home Gym
The Bowflex BodyTower is the ultimate bodyweight training equipment and also one of the best pull up bars too. The seven levels of adjustment allows you to perform over 20 different exercises with just this one machine. The BodyTower also has a stable, commercial-grade steel frame and comes equipped with hand grips and sling straps for split squats or neighbour-friendly mountain climbers.
Bowflex Xtreme 2 SE Multi-Gym
Using Bowflex's trademark Power Rod system, the Bowflex Xtreme 2 SE Home Gym is quieter than the best multi-gyms, yet it provides a decent workout nevertheless. Not only it is less noisy but the Xtreme 2 SE also has a space-saving construction too. It is still rather large, though, but not quite as big as some other multi-gyms with a leg press extension.
Work out with T3
- Best home workout: hit the home gym hard with THE 5 BEST exercises for home
- How to get big arms fast at home: the best biceps and triceps workout for home gyms
- Easy full body workout: these are the best home dumbbell exercises for beginners
- Best workout for beginners: these are the best exercises if you're working out for the first time
- Best home workout for glutes: how to get a big butt locked DOWN
- How to get a six pack: A six-pack of top tips plus the best abs exercises to tone up to a flat stomach
- Best full body workout: these 5 exercises can give you a whole body workout
- This push-pull, two-day exercise routine is the perfect full body workout
- Get bigger pecs and arms: this two day push-pull upper body workout will get you strong in no time
- Best core workout: get a six pack and improve your performance with this core exercise routine