It's Cyber Weekend and the best Cyber Monday deals are fast approaching over the horizon. If you prefer to do your online Cyber Monday shopping at Kohl's, we have some good news for you: there are some pretty decent Cyber Monday Fitbit deals going on there right now. Below is our top 3 list but there are plenty more, just click on the link here to see them all.
Currently, the best Fitbit deals at Kohl's are: $50 off Fitbit Versa 2, $50 off Fitbit Sense and, of course, $50 off the Fitbit Charge 4. For even more deals, check out the best Garmin watch deals and all the best deals from the Fitbit Black Friday/Cyber Monday Sale. Some of the the best Black Friday treadmill deals, best Black Friday exercise bike deals and best Black Friday elliptical deals are still on too.
- Okay but which is the best Fitbit?
Best Kohl's Cyber Monday Fitbit deals
Fitbit Sense | Was $329.95 | Now $279.95 | Save $50 at Kohl's
Probably the biggest surprise from Fitbit this Cyber Monday is that you can buy a brand-new Fitbit Sense for $50 off. It's so new, the latest firmware update is still being rolled out that activates the Google Assistant feature. Thanks to the new Fitbit OS 5.1, the Sense is now also capable of even more precise SpO2 measurements, as well as ECG and stress measurements.
Fitbit Versa 2 | Was $129.95 | Now $179.95 | Save $30 at Kohl's
The Fitbit Versa 2 is a brilliant fitness smartwatch. Not the best one, but for this price, it's something to seriously consider. You might not get built-in GPS or on board music storage like in the case of the Versa 3 but you can still enjoy Amazon Alexa, SpO2 sensor and a bunch of other features that you won't find elsewhere in this quality, for this price.
Fitbit Charge 4 | Now $99.99 | Was $149.99 | Save $50 at Kohl's
The Charge 4 is Fitbit's best fitness tracker. It monitors heart rate 24/7, estimates your calories burned and it can even help you sleep better. Well, it can most certainly tell you how you slept at least. Unlike most older, lesser Fitbits, the Charge 4 has GPS built in to track runs, hikes and bike rides, plus a blood oxygen sensor to track… blood oxygen. It also utilises the Fitbit Active Zone Minutes activity tracking system.
Why should you buy a Fitbit
Fitbit is a household name when it comes to fitness trackers and has been for a number of years now. As a matter of fact, saying 'I have a Fitbit' is synonyms with 'I have a fitness tracker' in many people's vocabulary. fitbit's are not the pinnacle of innovation but they look sexy, performs well enough and are generally tend to be very user friendly.
That said, Fitbit produces more than just fitness tracker nowadays. Its latest offerings includes the Fitbit Sense health smartwatch and the Fitbit Versa 3 fitness smartwatch, both of which are way more capable than just your run-of-the-mill fitness bands. They are top-tier smartwatches with a lot of useful health and fitness features for a good price.
Those requiring a band rather than a watch should head straight to Fitbit Charge 4. The Charge 4 is the best Fitbit for more serious exercise, since it has GPS built in, better heart-rate tracking, and a focus on 'active minutes' instead of steps taken. On the other hand, the Inspire 2 is cheap and comes with a free 1-year Fitbit Premium subscription.
T3 guides to the Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales
- Best Black Friday deals
- Best Cyber Monday deals
- Amazon Black Friday deals
- Apple Black Friday deals
- Argos Black Friday deals
- Currys Black Friday deals
- John Lewis Black Friday deals
- Wiggle Black Friday deals
- The North Face Black Friday deals
- Boots Black Friday deals
- Best Black Friday fitness deals
Cyber Monday sales around the web
- Allsaints – 30% off everything
- Amazon.co.uk – huge sale from Friday 20 to Monday 30 November
- AO.com – 1,000 deals on household appliances large and small
- Argos – big deals with same-day home delivery
- ASOS– savings on over 850 brands from 27 – 30 November
- Boohoo – up to 80% off everything
- B&Q – massive DIY sale on now
- Bose – save up to 45%
- Currys – save on 4K TVs, laptops and much more
- Dyson – save up to £150 on vacuums, fans and hair care
- eBay.co.uk– up to 50% off right now
- Ernest Jones – save on luxury watches and jewellery
- Goldsmiths.co.uk – up to 50% off watches and jewellery
- John Lewis – deals on Dyson, Sonos and more
- Le Creuset – save up to 50%
- Lego – 30% off sets
- Lovehoney.co.uk – up to 50% off sex toys and lingerie
- New Look – different offers every daty
- Nike – 30% off sale now on
- The North Face – big price drops in the outlet
- Topshop – 20% off jeans and much more
- Topman – buy one get one half price on jeans
- Schuh – save big on shoes, boots and trainers
- Simba – 35% off mattresses and sleep bundles
- The White Company – quality bedding at reduced prices in the White Weekend
- Wiggle – huge savings on cycle clothing, running gear and swimwear
- Urban Decay – 30% off everything
- Very – deals on Nike, Nintendo and other top brands