Amazon Prime Day is coming to a close so it's almost time to wave goodbye to all the best Prime Day deals. But, just a few hours before it ends, I spotted what might be one of the best bargains of all.
The Nothing Ear (1) true wireless earbuds have had a huge 40% price drop at Amazon which is a saving of a whopping £40 - that's by far the cheapest they have ever been.
Nothing Ear (1): was £99.99, now £59.99 at Amazon (opens in new tab)
There was a lot of hype about the Nothing Ear (1) when they were first released in 2021 and they've caused quite a stir ever since. A transparent pair of true wireless earbuds, they certainly stand out from the crowd and they perform pretty well too. In the T3 review, we went as far as to say 'you won't find a better pair of affordable noise-cancelling buds right now'.
Why you should buy the Nothing Ear (1)
After positioning themselves are AirPod rivals, but for a much smaller price, the Nothing Ear (1) had a lot to prove. But what's actually refreshing about them is that Nothing took a different direction to Apple when it came to the design, opting for transparent plastic across the case and stem.
Admittedly the shape is largely the same but I'd still say these are some of the best-looking earbuds about town. In the Nothing Ear (1) review, we said that 'what you can see is pretty cool, it does make you appreciate just how much goes into creating true wireless earbuds'.
Naturally, it's not all about looks and true wireless earbuds need to have some substance as well as style. Luckily, these don't disappoint. We decided that despite not being game-changing in anyway, the sound is a lot more premium than the price tag would suggest (more so now with this amazing deal) and they boast very effective noise cancelling technology as well.
You might now be thinking 'but what's the catch' - and well there isn't one really. There are a couple of small downsides like the fact that the case takes ages to charge and you won't get any manual EQ settings, but those seem more like niggles rather than significant dealbreakers.
Amazon Prime Day alternative sales – UK
- Argos.co.uk (opens in new tab) – cheap garden and DIY equipment, toys, tech and more
- AO.com (opens in new tab) – major deals on appliances, including fridges, ovens and coffee machines
- Currys.co.uk (opens in new tab) (opens in new tab)– epic deals! Up to 30% off hundreds of items
- Dell.co.uk (opens in new tab) – 'Black Friday in July' event; laptops from £249
- eBay.co.uk (opens in new tab) – save on new or refurbished gadgets and home appliances
- Very.co.uk (opens in new tab) – deals on electricals, fashion and home
- Lovehoney.co.uk (opens in new tab) – up to 50% off a wide range of sex toys
- Goldsmiths.co.uk (opens in new tab) – watches and jewellery half price
- John Lewis (opens in new tab) – great savings, including some big Le Creuset discounts
- Le Creuset (opens in new tab) – seasonal offers on high-end cookware
- Nike (opens in new tab) – up to 40% off trainers and sportswear
- ASOS (opens in new tab) – summer savings knock up to 80% off
- Schuh (opens in new tab) – up to 70% off shoes, sandals and trainers
- The White Company (opens in new tab) – quality bedding at reduced prices
- Simba (opens in new tab) – save big on mattresses and sleep bundles
Amazon Prime Day alternative sales – US
- Best Buy (opens in new tab) – massive savings in the Black Friday in July event
- Dell.com (opens in new tab) – biggest sale of the summer on now
- eBay.com (opens in new tab) – big discounts on new and refurbished tech and appliances
- Home Depot (opens in new tab) – save on DIY tools, BBQs and home appliances
- HP (opens in new tab) – up to 70% off, for 72 hours only
- Lowes (opens in new tab) – big summer savings on home appliances
- Lenovo (opens in new tab) – up to 60% off PCs and top tech during Black Friday in July
- Microsoft (opens in new tab) – Surface deals plus Microsoft Store Exclusives
- Newegg (opens in new tab) – 'fantastech' deals on a wide range of devices
- Nordstrom (opens in new tab) – big anniversary sale
- Target (opens in new tab) – 3 days of show-stopping savings with no membership fees
- Walmart (opens in new tab) – rollbacks and savings in every department