Who wants to wait patiently for Amazon Prime Day deals on October 13th when you can save £220 on a 4K 55-inch LG 4K TV right now? That’s a lot of hours of Netflix in 4K you could be missing out on. AO.com (opens in new tab) also has reductions on the 43-inch, 49-inch, and 65-inch models if 55 inches isn’t your perfect Goldilocks size.
• Buy LG 55UN71006LB 55-inch 4K Smart TV
for £749 now £529 at AO (opens in new tab)
• Buy LG 43UN71006LB 43-inch 4K Smart TV
for £479 now £399 at AO (opens in new tab)
• Buy LG 49UN71006LB 49-inch 4K Smart TV
for £599 now £499 at AO (opens in new tab)
• Buy LG 65UN71006LB 65-inch 4K Smart TV
for £899 now £699 at AO (opens in new tab)
The UN71006LB range comes with a suite of excellent smart TV functions including LG’s ThinQ AI which means you can use the microphone on the remote to change settings, channels, or load up streaming services with the power of your voice. Plus, if you can’t reach the remote, it works with both Alexa and Google Assistant so you can always ask Amazon’s ever-helpful AI to change the channel for you or launch Netflix. There’s no judging here.
Regardless of the size you choose, the UN71006LB supports HDR with what LG calls Active HDR for improved contrast for all your 4K streaming content.
LG's webOS is one of the easiest-to-use smart TV platforms out there, meaning that even though this TV is a bargain, it won't feel cheap to use – it's fast, responsive and has basically every streaming service you could want built in.
LG 55UN71006LB 55-inch 4K Smart TV | Save £220 | Now £529 at AO.com (opens in new tab)
This mid-range TV from LG offers sharp 4K and rich HDR in a lower-cost package than the company's high-end TVs. But you still get the same super-slick webOS software powering the smart functions of this TV that you do on the flagship TVs, including Alexa control and a plethora of streaming services. This 55-inch model has the juiciest discount, but there are other sizes available when you click through to AO.com.
If you’re in the market for a new TV and need to make sure you’re getting the right price, check out our full list of the best TV deals and we’ve got a constantly updated article on the best Amazon Prime Day deals so you don’t miss out on any other tech offers.
And if you’re planning ahead now that we’re in a month that ends in -er, T3’s got you covered with the best Christmas gifts as well as the best Black Friday deals and even looking ahead to the best Cyber Monday deals.
- The best 32-inch TVs (opens in new tab) – perfect for bedrooms and offices
- The best 43-inch TVs (opens in new tab) – great entry-level 4K sets
- The best 48- to 50-inch TVs (opens in new tab) – beautiful mid-size 4K TV sets
- The best 55-inch TVs (opens in new tab) – premium TVs that still fit most living rooms
- The best 65-inch TVs (opens in new tab) – beautiful big-screen TVs
- The best 75-inch TVs (opens in new tab) – giant 4K and 8K TVs packed with features