One kitchen staple that has survived the test of time is the kettle. It's a true bastion of civility, owing in large part to the kettle's innate ability to put people at ease through the simple invitation to receive a cup of tea. Though it may have evolved into different shapes and sizes, with some now even boasting smart features, we can be fairly sure where we stand with the old kitchen kettle. We're now approaching the end of the best Prime Day deals after nearly two days of non-stop deals mayhem. It's been a journey — and there's still some time left to grab big savings for the ardent brew-makers amongst us.
Indeed, buried amongst these deals, you can still find some great savings to be had on ye olde trusted kitchen kettle. That's why we've whittled down the remaining Prime Day kettle deals to only the best of the rest. Below, you'll find a personal selection of savings on my favorite Amazon Prime Day kettles as things draw to a close. You'll need to be quick, though, as these sales end tonight at 11.59 pm, Tuesday, June 22, and can sell out before then.
- Browse all Amazon Prime Day deals at Amazon UK
- Browse all Amazon Prime Day deals at Amazon US
- Get a FREE Amazon Prime trial at Amazon UK
- Get a FREE Amazon Prime trial at Amazon US
Prime Day deals on kettles
Tower Bottega T10020 Rapid Boil Kettle | Was: £69.99 | Now: £34.99 | Saving: £35.00
Stylish and oozing an unusual charm, the Tower Bottega T10020 is a statement piece for your kitchen top. We're particularly fond of the old-style thermometer feature, which displays the temperature of the water as the kettle boils. The black and rose gold version is particularly smart, and it has a fantastic discount this Amazon Prime Day.
Morphy Richards Vector Pyramid Kettle | Was: £51.99 | Now: £34.59 | Saving: £17.40
This Morphy Richards Vector Pyramid Kettle is striking and packs performance, too. It boils fast, heats water quietly and looks great in any kitchen. For us, it's the 3D patterned glossy plastic combined with the stainless steel trims — something that means it can work in a variety of different kitchen styles from modern to classic.
Russell Hobbs 24361 Inspire Kettle | Was: £34.99 | Now: £24.99 | Saving: £15.00
Quenching your thirst with multiple cuppas a day demands a kettle that can boil enough water to keep pace with your insatiable love of tea. The Russell Hobbs Inspire Kettle could be the ideal fit if this need for a quick boil sounds familiar. It boasts the ability to boil one cup of water in 45 seconds, alongside bags of energy-saving tricks. Right now, you can save £15 before Amazon Prime Day draws to a close. Be quick.
Dualit Classic Kettle | Was: £145.99 | Now: £126.11 | Saving: £19.88
If you really fancy pushing the boat out and upgrading your kettle game to new and lofty heights, then look no further than the Dualit Classic. With a tough stainless steel body and replacement element, this purchase is all about longevity. You'll also find quick boiling times and Dualit's patented Whisper Boil technology that reduces the noise of the kettle when it's boiling.
Breville Impressions Electric Kettle | Was: £43.99 | Now: £29.00 | Saving: £14.99
This is a real statement kettle, largely owing to its uniquely designed body that has ridges running up the sides of its body. It comes in a bunch of colorways, which means you can pair one of these Breville Impressions brew-makers with your kitchen decor. It's also very reasonably priced thanks to Amazon Prime Day, letting you save £15 on the original price.
- Didn't find what you're looking for here? Check out our selection of the top 9 innovative kitchen gadgets to overhaul your kitchen space
Amazon Prime Day alternative sales – UK
- Argos.co.uk – cheap Lego, toys, phones and more
- AO.com – huge sale on electrical appliances
- Currys.co.uk – Epic deals! Up to 40% off 100s of items
- Dell.co.uk – big savings on laptops and desktop PCs
- eBay.co.uk – up to 70% off in the eBay Outlet
- Very.co.uk – deals on electricals, fashion and home
- Lovehoney.co.uk – discounted sex toys and lingerie
- Goldsmiths.co.uk – savings on watches and jewellery
- John Lewis – great savings plus the John Lewis guarantee
- Le Creuset – premium cookware gets tasty discounts
- Nike – new sneakers at sneaky low prices
- ASOS – big savings on clothes
- Schuh – save big on shoes, boots and trainers
- The White Company – quality bedding at reduced prices
- Simba – save big on mattresses and sleep bundles
Subscribe to T3 magazine and get an extra 10% off
For Amazon Prime Day, we're offering you a cracking extra deal: if you subscribe to T3 magazine today, you can nab yourself an extra 10% off. Get each issue of T3 delivered to your door for just £2.84 when you use the code SUN10 at checkout. Offer runs until 9:59am (GMT) 2nd August 2021.