The new issue of T3 is here (opens in new tab), celebrating the most thrilling tech and sensational gear you can buy.
There’s plenty of gadget gold out there at the moment. So whether you’re interested in wireless TVs or e-paper tablets, we’re here to help you pan for the most transformative tech arriving in 2023. Discover all the ultra-light laptops, disruptive displays and amazing audio gadgets you can get your hands on in our rundown of the most exciting tech coming your way.
But there’s a lot more on offer in the latest issue! Check out our first look at the Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra’s super low-light photography and stunning 8K video, discover the game-changing gadgets revealed at CES, find out why the M2 Pro MacBook Pro is an unbeatable creative tool and much more.
Explore more of what you'll find in the issue just below!
- Get this issue in our iPad edition (opens in new tab)
- Read us on Android phones and tablets (opens in new tab)
- Read T3 and 100s of other top mags at Readly (opens in new tab)
What’s inside the latest T3?
In the latest issue of T3, you’ll find:
- Ultimate gadget wishlist – gorgeous gadgets you won’t be able to resist
- Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra first look – check out its stunning new 200MP camera
- MacBook Pro M2 Pro rated – creatives seeking a phenomenally powerful laptop: look no further
- Best of CES 2023 awards – the most exciting electronics we clocked at the world’s biggest consumer tech show
- Sony A95K tested – striking contrast and superb sound makes this the finest 4K set yet
- Running, biking and hiking kit – here’s some great gear to tempt you back outdoors
- Bose Smart Soundbar 600 reviewed – don’t be fooled: this small soundbar delivers big-time
- Grado GS3000X Statement tested – they may cost a mint, but these cans sound incredible
- Must-have watches – it’s all hands on deck with these trendsetting timepieces
And so much more!
So discover all the transformative tech and cutting-edge gadgets you can get your hands on by subscribing to T3 today. (opens in new tab)