You've got to act fast to make the most out of the best Prime Day Early Access deals because this huge sale only lasts for two days. Whatever you need and however much you're willing to spend, you're bound to find some jaw-dropping bargains that will sway you into filling up your basket.
Taking this opportunity to get your home bang up to date with new smart home tech will do a lot more than make you feel like Inspector Gadget - it can save energy, keep your home secure, help you to organise your life better and create the perfect mood for your evenings in.
If you're looking to modernise your home with some savvy smart tech then you've come to the right place. I've been trawling through to find you the most worthwhile discounts with 30% off or more.
Amazon Prime Day smart security deals
£29.99 £19.99 at Amazon
Buy the Blink MIni for a third off today - this teeny security camera for inside won't just be useful when you go away on holiday, it will also let you keep an eye on pets while you're at work or on your kids while you're busy upstairs.
eufy Security eufyCam 2C Pro:
£299.99 £199.49 at Amazon
This set of security cameras records footage in high-quality 2K resolution with accurate motion sensing and an effective intruder alarm. Storing clips locally, when you buy the eufyCam 2C Pro you won't need to worry about any monthly subscriptions.
Amazon Prime Day smart speaker deals
Echo Dot (4th generation):
£49.99 £19.99 at Amazon
At its lowest price ever, the Echo Dot (4th generation) is undoubtedly one of the best bargains of them all. A tiny but powerful device, it's an absolute ball to use. Ask Alexa anything and she'll do her best to get you ananswer!
Echo Show 5 (2021):
£74.99 £34.99 at Amazon
A tiny smart display perfect for use on your bedside table, the Echo Show 5 has been reduced by more than 50% in the Prime Day sale. It's a nifty little smart display that can double up as a digital photo frame when you aren't using it.
Amazon Prime Day smart light deals
Philips Hue Go 2.0:
£79.99 £56.99 at Amazon
A portable bowl-shaped smart light, the Philips Hue Go 2.0, has had a 30% price cut for the Prime Day early Access Sale. It can be controlled by both Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa and packs 2.5 hours of battery life if you go for a vivid coloured light, or 18 hours of the dimmer 'cosy candle' setting.
TP-Link Tapo Smart Bulb:
£17.99 £7.99 at Amazon
This is a really good deal - the TP-Link Tapo Smart Bulb B22 is on sale with a 56% discount, that means it only costs £8 right now. You'll be able to control it by voice or using an app on your phone, it's super easy to use and very quick to set up.
Philips Hue White and Colour Ambiance LED Smart Lightstrip [2m + 1m Extension]:
£104.98 £59.99 at Amazon
Smart lighting strips are great for adding coloured accents to your furniture, you can also lay them across shelves or along the skirting board - it'll make a world of difference to the look of a room. You can save 43% on this Philips Hue lightstrip bundle if you buy it today.
Amazon Prime Day video doorbell deals
Google Nest Doorbell (Battery):
£179.99 £124.99 at Amazon
Save 31% on one of the best-looking video doorbells money can buy - the Google Nest Doorbell (Battery). Answer the front door from your phone when you aren’t home, or Google can do it for you if you aren't available.
Blink Video Doorbell:
£49.99 £33.99 at Amazon
Not everyone is willing to spend loads of money on a video doorbell, which is where Blink comes in. What was already pretty affordable has been made 32% cheaper today. You can speak to whoever is at the door using two-way audio and the HD video, and you'll get both motion and chime app alerts on your phone.
Amazon Prime Day smart plug deals
TP-Link Tapo Smart Plug:
£49.99 £29.62 at Amazon
This TP-Link bundle will give you enough smart plugs to set up a whole flat or small house with app-controlled lamps or appliances, and the best part is, it will cost you 41% less than usual if you buy it right now.
Amazon Prime Day alternative sales – UK
- Argos.co.uk – cheap garden and DIY equipment, toys, tech and more
- AO.com – major deals on appliances, including fridges, ovens and coffee machines
- Currys.co.uk – epic deals! Up to 30% off hundreds of items
- Dell.co.uk – 'Black Friday in July' event; laptops from £249
- eBay.co.uk – save on new or refurbished gadgets and home appliances
- Very.co.uk – deals on electricals, fashion and home
- Lovehoney.co.uk – up to 50% off a wide range of sex toys
- Goldsmiths.co.uk – watches and jewellery half price
- John Lewis – great savings, including some big Le Creuset discounts
- Le Creuset – seasonal offers on high-end cookware
- Nike – up to 40% off trainers and sportswear
- ASOS – summer savings knock up to 80% off
- Schuh – up to 70% off shoes, sandals and trainers
- The White Company – quality bedding at reduced prices
- Simba – save big on mattresses and sleep bundles
Amazon Prime Day alternative sales – US
- Best Buy – massive savings in the Black Friday in July event
- Dell.com – biggest sale of the summer on now
- eBay.com – big discounts on new and refurbished tech and appliances
- Home Depot – save on DIY tools, BBQs and home appliances
- HP – up to 70% off, for 72 hours only
- Lowes – big summer savings on home appliances
- Lenovo – up to 60% off PCs and top tech during Black Friday in July
- Microsoft – Surface deals plus Microsoft Store Exclusives
- Newegg – 'fantastech' deals on a wide range of devices
- Nordstrom – big anniversary sale
- Target – 3 days of show-stopping savings with no membership fees
- Walmart – rollbacks and savings in every department